Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a 3DS/DS - general discussion.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Worked for me. My samus edition 3DS is now showing at 178 euro.

Nevermind it worked for me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevin2me

Heads up. The 3DS XL SNES up on Nintendo store just now and they have switches back in stock...

• Registered Users Posts: 27,335 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

kevin2me wrote: »
    Heads up. The 3DS XL SNES up on Nintendo store just now and they have switches back in stock...

Crap, missed the SNES XL. Hope Amazon get some in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Crap, missed the SNES XL. Hope Amazon get some in.

No, he means the Super Nintendo edition of the 3ds XL, it's not another SNES classic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I posted that the other day. It's £179 from the Smyth's UK store which is under €195.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Pretty good Samus Returns commercial.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

And still no luck with the Limited Edition bundle

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

HYE7jHP.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,576 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Speaking of which, the game itself has a reversible cover.
    DIap4KBUIAELALj?format=jpg&name=small

Edit: I've heard it's limited to the Special Edition,which would make sense as normal boxart would have a lot more information on it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I dug out my original (and only!) DS the other night. I had got it as a present soon after it came out, but never played it much. I started on Mario Brothers the other night and played the first two worlds. I forgot how good it is....I can't wait to get home to play more of it tonight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

The ellipse ninty logo is usually American only

Maybe someone here knows. If i was to get the metroid LE imported, would it be the English version? The reason i ask is that ugly USK rating is only on the big box along with the PEGI rating, while the game case only had the PEGI one

The cart is usually a eur one the box might be local version where are you getting it from

Gonna ask my brother to check in Munich

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Famitsu scores for samus returns

https://gonintendo.com/stories/289373-famitsu-this-week-s-review-scores-9-5-17

Really want to pick it up, but monster hunter stories is out on Friday and the snes mini in a few weeks, maybe late next month.

Smyths seem to be charging €39.99 for Monster Hunter Stories, not a bad price seeing as most 3ds games in there are €44.99 or higher on launch, wonder what argos will charge.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

GameStop will charge....
    1000 billion dollars!

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    GameStop will charge....
    1000 billion dollars!

That's a fail on the auld Dr Evil quote there is what that is.

One hundred million dollars, muah ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

That's a fail on the auld Dr Evil quote there is what that is.

One hundred million dollars, muah ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha.

No Bandit, you fool!

One hundred million dollars is what CEX will charge for a pre-owned copy.

• Advertisement

Seems though you went with the fool line I gotta call you King Lear now on account of the beard and all, see I is one of them smart shakespearean fool/bastard types what with the mind addled craziness.

New 2ds xl or New 3ds xl which to buy as I can get a white new 3ds xl up north for an ok price, my Monster Hunter New 3ds xl has become finicky recently, cartridge slot seems to malfunction every so often. I don't use the 3d function neither but £120 is the price for the white new 3ds xl.

Seems though you went with the fool line I gotta call you King Lear now on account of the beard and all, see I is one of them smart shakespearean fool/bastard types what with the mind addled craziness.

Cordelia was always my favourite...

You can be Edmund... because he was a b@stard too!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

marry, I name thee nuncle, for thine japes art lame!

That's right, it's a Teen Titans / Shakespeare mashup, biiiiitch!

if anyone bought the Skylanders for Switch when it was down to 10/20 depending on how aware you are of Vondu's betrayal of Archon Plumbus or however the Gamestop loyalty scheme works, know ye this : Smyths have halved the price of all Imaginators, so they are now "only" a tenner. The crystally things are €3. This is just the beginning, give it 12 months and they'll all be 3 for 2 and a quid each.

If anyones in need, I have one of those samus returns special editions available! I was gonna give it to someone off neogaf, but when he learnt the postage to the US would be about 40-50 notes at least, he decided against it.

If anyones in need, I have one of those samus returns special editions available! I was gonna give it to someone off neogaf, but when he learnt the postage to the US would be about 40-50 notes at least, he decided against it.

How much?

How much?

£60! (What I paid to be exact)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭pasta-solo

£60! (What I paid to be exact)

I'd take it for that price if it's still available?

I was going to say I would take it....

• Advertisement

I was going to say I would take it....

I'll give ciderman first refusal since he expressed interest first!

Advertisement