Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a 3DS/DS - general discussion.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

If that's not true I'll find you and eat your heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

What was it? Seems to be deleted

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

CastorTroy wrote: »
    What was it? Seems to be deleted

Pokemon Crystal coming to 3DS virtual console.

I'm a eat your heart now. Would prefer crystal but some things in life are not meant to be.

• Advertisement

Ignore this post I'm a doofus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

QP82Vwz.jpg

Nice stuff you have there. What do you think of Puyo Puyo Tetris?

Nice stuff you have there. What do you think of Puyo Puyo Tetris?

Posted that in the wrong thread. I enjoy it very much though!

This is about the DS/3DS, not the Switch. My bad. Might consider getting it. It's really got that Japanese flair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Hi all

Quick question. Santa is bringing the new pokeball 2dsXl for my lad. Does santa need to take it out of the box and charge it before Xmas or does it come pre charged. He'll want to play ut all Xmas day im sure

Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,576 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

Hi all

Quick question. Santa is bringing the new pokeball 2dsXl for my lad. Does santa need to take it out of the box and charge it before Xmas or does it come pre charged. He'll want to play ut all Xmas day im sure

Cheers.

They come with a tiny bit of a charge on the battery, but it might be best to fully charge it, plus you may need to download and install an update. So that there's no holdup's on Christmas morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭brick tamland

sligeach wrote: »
    Hi all

Cheers.

They come with a tiny bit of a charge on the battery, but it might be best to fully charge it, plus you may need to download and install an update. So that there's no holdup's on Christmas morning.

Top man

Cheers

Would be best to set up Internet functions too while you're at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Does the Pokeball XL come with a charger? If not then you may need to get one

Yep.

Guess I can't eat your heart, not yet in anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Really surprised they seem to be adding the Celebi event to the VC Crystal release. Handy too, with the Bank support, as you can actually throw Celebi forward unlike the glitched Mew from the VC releases of R/B/Y.

Thought anyone buying gold and silver got celebi.

Or not and

• Advertisement

Or not and

Was that not a different game? I assume he means the celebi event that was cut from the western crystal release.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Was that not a different game? I assume he means the celebi event that was cut from the western crystal release.

That I did. It'd be a sweet novelty/hook to finally have it added to the PAL releases, though it'd be complicated given the whole reliance on mobiles and porting around that and whatnot. Like, not complicated but significantly more effort than just tweaking the ROM for Bank support/wireless stuff and dumping it on the eShop.

I bought Pokemon platinum from cex today, and the goddamn cartridge must be damaged cos it just won't work, and I appear to have lost the receipt.

Which branch did you buy it from, did you use credit or cash, if credit they can surely find the voucher used, try go back in as I'd be sure they would have sold only the one copy of the game too so it should be easy to find the last known transaction for the game too.

Which branch did you buy it from, did you use credit or cash, if credit they can surely find the voucher used, try go back in as I'd be sure they would have sold only the one copy of the game too so it should be easy to find the last known transaction for the game too.

Santry, I'll give it a go tomorrow.

Definitely give it a try am sure they know you in there so just do some splainin and you might get lucky.

Hooray got it sorted, the store printed me out a new receipt to get it exchanged at a different store.

Did a very bad thing sold my persona q to someone in Newry for £35 if I had traded it to CeX as planned the person would have had to pay £48 for it so I'm gonna buy Fire Emblem Warriors but already miss Persona.

• Advertisement

screenshot2017-12-14atcqiq.png

TL:DR no more standard New 3DS XL's.

Advertisement