Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a 3DS/DS - general discussion.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,127 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Xenji wrote: »
    Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology is out tomorrow, it is a enhanced remake of one of my favorite DS games, the original never got a EU release either.

Doesn't look like anyone stocked the cart so far, loved the original next to Chrono Trigger has my favorite character and battle theme music, I'm hoping to find it on sale somewhere over the weekend if not I'll buy the eshop version but the box art looks cool so I'd like the cart.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Doesn't look like anyone stocked the cart so far, loved the original next to Chrono Trigger has my favorite character and battle theme music, I'm hoping to find it on sale somewhere over the weekend if not I'll buy the eshop version but the box art looks cool so I'd like the cart.

Go get yours!

https://www.thegamecollection.net/radiant-historia-perfect-chronology-3ds/

I think i'll have to buy the eshop version the demo is too damn good I want to start playing it today might get the boxed version too though just to have that art book, heiss sounds like Kevin Spacey.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

That's good to hear (that the game is good). I have mine inbound from Amazon. You need to snag those Atlus games quick!

I have the original DS version no voice overs no fmv and one new character in the 3ds version plus a whole new story line arc so definitely getting the 3ds one but might try buy online as the digital version may go on sale at some stage and as you rightly say these Atlus games are a once off at least the first printing ones are.

• Advertisement

More to update a serious amount of dlc has been held back for this will probably amount to €20 or higher, ironing is delicious on a game called perfect chronology having to wait extra time for extra content.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I have a 3DS but I just don't love it like my old DS Lite.

Tried putting up for sale but noone's biting.
    Did I price it too high?

https://www.adverts.ie/nintendo/used-new-nintendo-3ds-xl-metallic-blue-4-games-32gb-sd-card-boxed/14602464

you've got a really rare game and two games worth nothing if it hasn't had any enquiries in a month now I'd drop the price to €180 and see how it goes but there have been a few selling for €150 with more games than yours but the average for a new 3ds xl with games would be €180.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,043 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So playing Ace Attorney Justice For All and I have to ask, is the wee girl's name Pearl or Pearls? Seems to be Pearl to everyone except Phoenix who calls her Pearls and it's a bit annoying for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So playing Ace Attorney Justice For All and I have to ask, is the wee girl's name Pearl or Pearls? Seems to be Pearl to everyone except Phoenix who calls her Pearls and it's a bit annoying for some reason.

It's Pearl.

Phoenix Wright's name is also Phoenix Wright, despite the fact people regularly call him "Nick".

It is his, much like Pearls, if you will, "Nick" name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,043 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

But he has reacted to being called Nick with some comment, but no one reacts to him calling her Pearls. To me it just seems like a typo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

You know I was joking around with you, but you might be 100% right that it's a typo.

I remember play Ace Attorney 3, that I spotted at least a half dozen typos in the text without even paying that much attention, I'm sure there were tonnes more.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Hi, where is the best place to get a 2DS XL top screen replaced. Located in Mayo so might have to go for a place that accepts posting the DS in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

How sweet is this?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,181 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

It's available in Gamestop only in America.

sligeach wrote: »
    It's available in Gamestop only in America.

And I’m glad of it! Save me €170 - still looks great though ;)

Donkey Kong Returns & Super Mario Maker are getting a release for the Nintendo Selects line at the end of June. €19.99 a piece, very nice! One of the Animal Crossing games is also getting a selects release at the same time.
    Wish they’d add Kirby Planet Robobot to the selects range aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭wheresmahbombs

Hasn't been a while since I got a 3DS game.
    IMG_20180601_130214699.jpg

I'm back baby.

Fire Emblem Warriors and Fire Emblem Echoes for €10 each in smyths Tallaght grabbed one of each myself this afternoon.

AMGer wrote: »
    Donkey Kong Returns & Super Mario Maker are getting a release for the Nintendo Selects line at the end of June. €19.99 a piece, very nice! One of the Animal Crossing games is also getting a selects release at the same time.
    Wish they’d add Kirby Planet Robobot to the selects range aswell

Needs Majoras Mask even though I have it I'd buy it again just to boost sales.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,590 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'm back baby.

Welcome back!
    Hope the health is well!

Stocking up on games as I'll be off my feet for a while with some more crazy diabetty stuff I have 25 3ds or ds games so far built up so now all I need is a 23 year old Swedish Au Pair and an army of service dogs and I'm set.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,590 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Stocking up on games as I'll be off my feet for a while with some more crazy diabetty stuff I have 25 3ds or ds games so far built up so now all I need is a 23 year old Swedish Au Pair and an army of service dogs and I'm set.

I like my coffee like I like my women, but where am I going to get a 47 year old cup of coffee?

In all my 115 years I've never seen a 47 year old coffee put it on your bucket list I have raspberry coke zero on mine.

In all my 115 years I've never seen a 47 year old coffee put it on your bucket list I have raspberry coke zero on mine.

How to make raspberry coke...

Get one bottle of Coke Zero, 1.75ltr.

Get some raspberry cordial, probably get it in a fancy shop somewhere.

Put some cordial into the Coke Zero bottle.

DO NOT SHAKE, either self or the coke....

hey presto, Raspberry Coke Zero....

Thank you very much....

Philistine that is not raspberry coke zero still would expect no less from a retron 5 owner. :p:p:p

Philistine that is not raspberry coke zero still would expect no less from a retron 5 owner. :p:p:p

An ex-Retron 5 owner!

I never used it!

The device played NES, Famicom, Megadrive, Snes and GBA games, and I've a NES, a Famicom and a Famicom Twin, a Megadrive, Megadrive II, Sega CD-X, Sega Nomad, a region free Super Nintendo as well as GBA, GBA:SP, GBA:SP ags101 and a GB Micro!
    Sure, no need for the Retron!

So you'd prefer the real thing to a paltry Frankenstein's monster

Next time you're in Smyths in Swords get them to have a paw through their 3ds draw last year Dragon Quest 8 was there I've a feeling they may have Ever Oasis for €10 or Samus Returns for €20

Kinda hoping the new pokemon game let's go gets a 3ds and switch version perhaps only for new 3ds 2ds models as if I'd have to guess the link up with pokemon go might be through NFC transfer it would also keep the 3ds console alive at least through one more Christmas period.

Really wish Chrono Trigger got a 3ds release too but some parts of that game would be ultra trippy in 3d

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

How much would ye pay for a 3DS these days?

The wait for VC (or whatever that is) on the Switch has me thinking of picking one up

Advertisement