Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swiftech h240x AIO water cooler

Options
  • 07-12-2014 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi lads, does anybody know where I would be able to get a Swiftech h240x water cooler? Been looking around for a while but can't find anywhere with a reasonable price compared to the actual swiftech website.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

If you are looking at dollar prices on american websites, they are typically shown without VAT. A good gauge of what you usually pay on this side of the pond is the american ex-VAT price translated 1:1 into Euro including VAT.

What website have you checked?

Suggestions
    scan
    amazon.co.uk (and the other european ones .de .fr etc.)
    overclockers
    ebuyer
    hardwareversand
    mindfactory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭McSasquatch II

I don't think it's been released in Europe yet. I certainly haven't seen it with any of the main EU etailers.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭TheFlidKid

Only place I can find them is on the actual swiftech site and it'll cost around 160 quid all together for the h220x (240 x is out of stock) honestly might just get it from them if needs be! Really want this cooler haha. Not ordering until Christmas or after though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

Have you asked them? They are very active both on their own forums and some others

indough wrote: »
    Have you asked them? They are very active both on their own forums and some others

I emailed hwvs and Swiftech but no reply

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

TheFlidKid wrote: »
    I emailed hwvs and Swiftech but no reply

hwvs don't carry any swiftech products, you could try specialtech.co.uk, but failing that I would ask on the swiftech forums

http://forums.swiftech.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2784&sid=29821813d79642cd0de2db1777e4e366

indough wrote: »
    hwvs don't carry any swiftech products, you could try specialtech.co.uk, but failing that I would ask on the swiftech forums

http://forums.swiftech.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2784&sid=29821813d79642cd0de2db1777e4e366

Thanks a million for the help! Only seeing now how big of a problem getting one of these coolers is! Might hold off for a while, currently have a h80i and don't want to get a different cooler to the swiftech one, the options it gives you are just too good to pass up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 keithmadden

Have you got any information on this yet? Did you get yours? If so where did you order it

Have you got any information on this yet? Did you get yours? If so where did you order it

Stopped looking when it was looking too expensive to be worth it to be honest, the h80i is doing a grand job especially now that I have a 4690k rather than a 8320!

Advertisement