Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEPA transfer not valid

Options
  • 07-12-2014 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi there
    I recently added an online credit union account to my SEPA payees on 365 online. I successfully made a payment to this account using 365 online. However I attempted to make a payment yesterday and it stated that this SEPA account was not valid. I deleted the account and tried to re-add it but it stated that the BIC was not valid. I'm not sure why it's not working now since it worked before. I have also emailed the credit union to see if the error is arising from that end.
    Any advice would be appreciated
    Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

lvoc wrote: »
    Hi there
    I recently added an online credit union account to my SEPA payees on 365 online. I successfully made a payment to this account using 365 online. However I attempted to make a payment yesterday and it stated that this SEPA account was not valid. I deleted the account and tried to re-add it but it stated that the BIC was not valid. I'm not sure why it's not working now since it worked before. I have also emailed the credit union to see if the error is arising from that end.
    Any advice would be appreciated
    Thank you
    Hi Ivoc,

Thanks for your post.

Please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / +353 1 4044000 when you have online access and a rep will be happy to look into this for you. Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Mom - Fri and 9am - 6pm Sat, Sun and Bank/Public Holidays.

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement