Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuam Christmas market - Opinions??

Options
  • 07-12-2014 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I visited the Tuam Christmas market over the weekend. It was small but enjoyable.

I think the theme and traders were about 75% on target. I was surprised the Beer tent didn't have the Tuam N17 beer. Unfortunately, I was driving so could not have a beer - and they had my favourite on tap!

The Blacksmith tent was cool!

Opinions; should an organizer read this - Should it be on again next year? Any suggestions for improving?

My suggestions: Some German food (Like the bbq sausages), some more Christmas related hand made crafts, and a bigger location to allow some theme decorations to be mixed in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

I was part of it. I heard from the organiser it will be on next year. Suggestions are definitely welcome! Saturday went very well with even a couple stalls completely selling out of stock. Sunday was a bit of a washout.

Tons of feedback saying it was great to have instead of going into Galway, but would like it on longer.

Advertisement