Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Xbox one.

Options
  • 08-12-2014 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

Hey guys im looking for an Xbox one with or without a kinect. I'm hoping someone here could inform me of the cheapest place to buy one this week id prefer to buy in store but if online means more savings i guess that could be looked at. Haven't the time to put into searching prices and such.

Thanks in advance for any help!

James

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭wilser

Check Argos, they seem to have the best deals at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

wilser wrote: »
    Check Argos, they seem to have the best deals at the moment

Yeah, Argos have the best value, even over the likes of Amazon etc. €380 for the console (no kinect) + FIFA 15 (or other games, if you want) is the cheapest I've seen by a long way. No stock available at the moment but should be back in the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭aidanathome

byronbay2 wrote: »
    Yeah, Argos have the best value, even over the likes of Amazon etc. €380 for the console (no kinect) + FIFA 15 (or other games, if you want) is the cheapest I've seen by a long way. No stock available at the moment but should be back in the next few days.

I asked Argos directly when that deal would be back in stock and I was told it's expected on the 29th! So, not before Christmas...

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭stan 117

I asked Argos directly when that deal would be back in stock and I was told it's expected on the 29th! So, not before Christmas...

try the stock checker on there site..try diffrent stores..you may have to drive abit but you should get one

stan 117 wrote: »
    try the stock checker on there site..try diffrent stores..you may have to drive abit but you should get one

Have you tried that? Because I have and when I couldn't find it anywhere...
    I asked Argos directly when that deal would be back in stock and I was told it's expected on the 29th!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭stan 117

Have you tried that? Because I have and when I couldn't find it anywhere...

tried 6 at random..all had stock

stan 117 wrote: »
    tried 6 at random..all had stock

Really? I can't even find that deal on their website anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

Argos Special Offer 3 on Xbox One at the moment is the Console, 1 extra controller, Minecraft and Forza 5 for €380.

Advertisement