Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does your college take attendance records?

Options
  • 08-12-2014 2:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I'm doing a Level 7 and my course tutors don't do a role call. So I was wondering if all the higher level colleges like DIT, DCU, and UCD do this. I'm asking because I am receiving BTEA and if they check up on attendance how could the college prove my attendance if they don't keep attendance records?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭BonkeyDonker

Sam Harts wrote: »
    I'm doing a Level 7 and my course tutors don't do a role call. So I was wondering if all the higher level colleges like DIT, DCU, and UCD do this. I'm asking because I am receiving BTEA and if they check up on attendance how could the college prove my attendance if they don't keep attendance records?

Some do - some do not. I know some lecturers in DIT do, but for other reasons than BTEA.

As for the BTEA itself, from my experience doing a level 8 the DSP get you to fill in a form in September/October and January, stamped by you college stating you are still in full-time education.

One final thing, you say how can they prove you are there - my question would be how can they prove you are not.... :D

Advertisement