Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer between two Irish banks missing

Options
  • 08-12-2014 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

I was wondering if somebody can help with the below scenario, in particular i would like to know which bank has the onus to follow it up.

I was waiting for a monthly payment to come from a senders bank to my own which didn't turn up. Sender got confirmation and a letter showing a transaction ID trace to my account. (I have a copy of the letter).

I have shown this to my bank who keep saying funds have not arrived at this bank so the senders bank have to trace it to see where its gone.

IBAN and all other codes checked and correct.

Senders bank have said they have traced the payment to my account so that is sufficient from their side.

I am being sent around in circles so if someone who it familiar could tell me which bank is responsible for resolving this?

Comments

Advertisement