Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

3 sim in iphone 6 o2

• 08-12-2014 11:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

Just wondering could I use a 3 sim in an O2 iphone 6 ? Seen as there is a change over

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

The phone will still be locked to O2. You will need to get it unlocked to use a 3 sim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

BDJW wrote: »
    The phone will still be locked to O2. You will need to get it unlocked to use a 3 sim

Not entirely accurate...

I was using my own Three sim in an O2 phone without having it unlocked. And no, it didn't work on any other network. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Lardy wrote: »
    Not entirely accurate...

I was using my own Three sim in an O2 phone without having it unlocked. And no, it didn't work on any other network. :)

Never heard of that before. I stand corrected so :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

I'd be certain it's only with new handsets and not all o2 phones though. On the other hand, it could have just been a glitch in the Matrix. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

Cheers guys managed to get sorted with a three phone in the end :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement