Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Savings account

Options
  • 08-12-2014 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi,

Is it possible to set up online banking for a savings account? Basically it's just for checking what's going in and out of the account without needing to go to an atm.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

martinak89 wrote: »
    Hi,

Is it possible to set up online banking for a savings account? Basically it's just for checking what's going in and out of the account without needing to go to an atm.
    Hi martinak89,

Many thanks for your post.

It is possible to register a Demand Deposit account on Bank of Ireland 365 Online - if you have an ATM card for the account, it is more than likely a Demand Deposit account. If you have a bank statement, it will have the account name on it.

You can also check the account type by calling Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / +353 1 4044000. Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Mon - Fri and 9am - 6pm Sat, Sun and Bank/Public Holidays.

Information on registering for Bank of Ireland 365 Online can be found here

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭martinak89

It's a green atm card. I can only use it in a BOI atm. I'll give that number a buzz later. I don't have a statement for the card as I only opened it a few months ago. Will they be able to help me if I just have the card and my own personal details?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

martinak89 wrote: »
    It's a green atm card. I can only use it in a BOI atm. I'll give that number a buzz later. I don't have a statement for the card as I only opened it a few months ago. Will they be able to help me if I just have the card and my own personal details?
    The green ATM card is for deposit accounts. You should be able to register the account for 365 Online. The reps will be able to help with your card number and personal details.

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement