Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you do when you report personal abuse and no action is taken?

Options
  • 08-12-2014 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭

What do you do when you report personal abuse and no action is taken?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

There may have been action taken, but it may not be visible to you. You could try sending a polite PM to the forum mods asking for an update on your RP.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

If you have received personal abuse via PM, then you should report that PM to the Admins by clicking the "Report PM" icon ---> report.gif <--- which is over to the right hand side of the PM, in the blue bar.

Can you give us more information on this? When and where do you feel you were personally abused. When and where did you report it, and to who? If you don't feel comfortable talking about it in the open, send me a PM and I'll advise you further.

-Shield.

EDIT on 27/12/2014: Marked as Resolved as OP has not replied to my question within the 14-day time limit, and is therefore deemed to have abandoned this thread.

-Shield.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement