Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is my broadband 'live'?

Options
  • 08-12-2014 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can someone please check to see if my broadband is live/in working order for me please - I don't know if there is an issue/problem or whether i just haven't been connected yet?  My phone line was active on 28/11

I did ring on Friday but some of your systems were down so I was asked to contact Eircom again today

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

Can someone please check to see if my broadband is live/in working order for me please - I don't know if there is an issue/problem or whether i just haven't been connected yet?  My phone line was active on 28/11

I did ring on Friday but some of your systems were down so I was asked to contact Eircom again today

Thanks
    Hi adelcrowsmel

Yes your broadband is definitely live, please attach your modem - for advice in doing so please follow this link and click on "setting up your mode": http://support.eircom.net/bb/howto

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi adelcrowsmel

Yes your broadband is definitely live, please attach your modem - for advice in doing so please follow this link and click on "setting up your mode": http://support.eircom.net/bb/howto

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al,

Thanks for the prompt reply and for confiming that its live.  I have the modem connected and turn it on every day to recheck but there is no dsl detected so there must be an issue somewhere then.  I'll ring again this evening when I get home from work and talk to the technical team?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi adelcrowsmel

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Al,

Thanks for the prompt reply and for confiming that its live.  I have the modem connected and turn it on every day to recheck but there is no dsl detected so there must be an issue somewhere then.  I'll ring again this evening when I get home from work and talk to the technical team?
    Sorry to hear this adelcrowsmel

Yes it's best to contact technical support in that case (locall 1890260260), it really should be working.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement