Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saucony Endorphins MD/LD 4 - anyone stock them?

Options
  • 08-12-2014 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a new pair of track spikes for indoor/outdoor seasons and have settled on the Saucony Endorphin MDs & LDs (they seem to be the lightest!) but can't find anywhere that stocks them - can't even get them online from the Saucony UK site.

The USA site stocks them but can't order from there and would prefer a bricks-and-mortar option to check the size.

Anyone know anything about these elusive spikes or whether Saucony has an Irish contact?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

I know of a little place that has some stock. Any idea what size you would be and I can let you know if there is anything close to it available?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Sacksian

AKW wrote: »
    I know of a little place that has some stock. Any idea what size you would be and I can let you know if there is anything close to it available?

Thanks - that would be great!

I'm UK size 11 in everything except Brooks spikes for some reason: was 12 in both the Mach 13 and Wire 2. I don't know how Saucony sizing runs.

My preference would be for the MDs (but I'd probably get both if both were available).

Any idea why these are so thin on the ground?

Sacksian wrote: »
    Any idea why these are so thin on the ground?

Price.

I actually have a UK11.5 and a 12 in the MD spike!!

Size wise people generally are a size up in a spike from their runner, as they usually are a unisex measurement even if they are marked men's and women's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Sacksian

Result - it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Just PM me with the details.

If it's in any way possible to try the sizing on both, let me know. Otherwise, I'll just go with your recommended sizing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement