Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Return of deposit

Options
  • 08-12-2014 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Set up a business account with yourselves and you required 600euro deposit. I was told this would be returned after 7bills paid/14months. Both have lapsed and your call centre said i could expect to see the refund on my E.I a/c in the first few days of December.

No refund has shown up yet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi liger,

If you private message us the business name, address, telephone number and Electric Ireland account number, your own name and position in the business (these details in full would be required before we can proceed with reviewing the account) we will look into this for you and escalate to the Business/SME team if necessary.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭liger

Hi liger,

If you private message us the business name, address, telephone number and Electric Ireland account number, your own name and position in the business (these details in full would be required before we can proceed with reviewing the account) we will look into this for you and escalate to the Business/SME team if necessary.

Regards,
    Una
    Pm Sent

Advertisement