Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trivial things that annoy you Part 27

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

TA'd that the current lurgy is annoying but not really bad enough to justify taking the day off work. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,215 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

When you're stuck in the hospital waiting room with the guy who's pay rise you vetoed last week. I know it, he knows it...

Tense. Awkward...

Least we're in the right place if anything kicks off! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Stupid migraines, sitting on the train and each little bump feels like someone swinging a bag of rocks inside my head. Wah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

ratmouse wrote: »
    Speaking of wholesome and smug, those fricking Duggar family from that stupid reality tv show called 19 Kids and counting. They are obnoxiously wholesome and extreme goody two shoes!

They make me want to throw the TV out the window/ claw my eyes out. The young one is addicted to them. The mothers ever so sickly sweet voice, the Dad's big thick head. There is more to them than meets the eye, mark my words ;). I long to hear that he has been found with prostitutes, or she has flipped out completely and tied all the kids up somewhere. What annoys me the most is the holidays you see them on. Bet ya they didn't put a hand in their own pockets for that !

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

21 minutes in to an american drama on TV and the title credits are still coming up on screen!

You should try watching a TV show in America sometime. Ads, ads, ads, ads, commercials, commercials, commercials. To compound the crazy, there is a fecking fast talking disclaimer at the end of each ad. Some networks have an ad before and after the title credits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Head cold, ugh, trivially annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭MsBubbles

73Cat re Duggars completely agree. I took an instant dislike to them when I heard they actively campaigned against same sex marriage

19 kids? Seriously?? Would someone tell that woman that it's a vagina she has, not a clown car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

19 kids? Seriously?? Would someone tell that woman that it's a vagina she has, not a clown car.

<SNORT!>

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

OS automatic updates on my machine in work kicked off last night.
    This morning my machine is uber slow. I'm a software engineer, I probably have the ability to solve this issue.....but I'm just going to have a little rage about it and hope that it solves itself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Well I would say her vagina must be like a clown's pocket at this stage. Lexie, you would need to wear a hard hat if you were waxing that.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    OS automatic updates on my machine in work kicked off last night.
    This morning my machine is uber slow. I'm a software engineer, I probably have the ability to solve this issue.....but I'm just going to have a little rage about it and hope that it solves itself.

A few months back I got one of them there telephones with more horsepower than a 2002 mid-range server. The nicest thing about it is probably not having to bother my hole with a laptop to do the little things I need to do day-to-day. As an AIX admin, among other things, I can tell from here that you need to fcuk it through the nearest window. That'll sort it one way or t'other, and it is immensely therapeutic. :D

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Well I would say her vagina must be like a clown's pocket at this stage. Lexie, you would need to wear a hard hat if you were waxing that.

Ya mad! I wouldn't go near it it'd suck me in.

Wizards Sleeve. It's a wizards sleeve.
    jimgoose wrote: »
    A few months back I got one of them there telephones with more horsepower than a 2002 mid-range server. The nicest thing about it is probably not having to bother my hole with a laptop to do the little things I need to do day-to-day. As an AIX admin, among other things, I can tell from here that you need to fcuk it through the nearest window. That'll sort it one way or t'other, and it is immensely therapeutic. :D
    The window is very far away though, it's my dream to do that. I even have a spare PC under my desk and a backup laptop just in case it does happen.

...The window is very far away though, it's my dream to do that. I even have a spare PC under my desk and a backup laptop just in case it does happen.

My man, I have but these words for you: working scale model trebuchet. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

You should try watching a TV show in America sometime. Ads, ads, ads, ads, commercials, commercials, commercials. To compound the crazy, there is a fecking fast talking disclaimer at the end of each ad. Some networks have an ad before and after the title credits.

Oh, I've been there and done that. I was in the US during the Olympics once and they cut to adverts at the starters gun and returned when the race race was over.
    The greatest open air asylum in the world.

Wizards Sleeve. It's a wizards sleeve.

Depends on your experience I suppose, either way, it must be like having it off with a stetson:D

yeee Ha Cowboy !

Depends on your experience I suppose, either way, it must be like having it off with a stetson:D

Mrs. E finally gone "cowgirl", eh?? Careful with that there six-shooter, pardner! :D:D:D

• Advertisement

Ye are outrageous. This thread is corrupting my innocence

TA this thread has turned into a man cave with all the IT stuff Talk of sheds and now more mickey and riding talk ;)

MsBubbles wrote: »
    TA this thread has turned into a man cave with all the IT stuff Talk of sheds and now more mickey and riding talk ;)

Well the bang a' baby-hormones off it yesterday would turn you upside-down, some Man-Stuff is overdue!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Ya mad! I wouldn't go near it it'd suck me in.

I think the days of suction are gone for her...

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    I think the days of suction are gone for her...

Yeah I bet giving births a doddle for her now, one sneeze and out it pops.

Yeah I bet giving births a doddle for her now, one sneeze and out it pops.

She's definitely an advertisement for getting knocked up. It mustn't be that bad giving birth if she keeps doing it :P

• Advertisement

She's definitely an advertisement for getting knocked up. It mustn't be that bad giving birth if she keeps doing it :P

I suppose it starts to get easier after six or seven. Grand stretch in the evenings, you might say! :pac:

Ugh Id rather stitch myself together tbh

jimgoose wrote: »
    I suppose it starts to get easier after six or seven. Grand stretch in the evenings, you might say! :pac:

:eek:

19 kids....and counting. The dozy mare still hopes to have more. Apparently God decides the size of their family ;)

jim snort *grand stretch in the evenings*

• Advertisement

73Cat wrote: »
    19 kids....and counting. The dozy mare still hopes to have more. Apparently God decides the size of their family ;)

Who's paying for all these?

Lexie TLC by the looks of it ;)

This thread is a great contraceptive. Green poo, eye snots and a hoohah like a busted sofa.

Who's paying for all these?

I'd say they are raking it in from the TV show anyway. There is a couple of spin offs from it too. And every last kids name begins with J. Even Jinger, pronounced Ginger. Ugghhhh!

ONW pay attention

...and a hoohah like a busted sofa.

<Goose falls off chair and spills coffee everywhere> Ahhhh Jaysis... :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

This thread is a great contraceptive. Green poo, eye snots and a hoohah like a busted sofa.

But but but.....the baby smell! The tiny little baby with the hat and the scratch mittens and big nappy and soft hair and the way they snuggle into you and make little baby noises, and the way they smile involuntarily when you rub their cheek :) Where's the baby love??? :confused::D

But but but.....the baby smell! The tiny little baby with the hat and the scratch mittens and big nappy and soft hair and the way they snuggle into you and make little baby noises, and the way they smile involuntarily when you rub their cheek :) Where's the baby love??? :confused::D

Snuggling into as they vomit down your back, and poo up their own.

...the baby smell! The tiny little baby with the hat and the scratch mittens and big nappy and soft hair and the way they snuggle into you and make little baby noises, and the way they smile involuntarily when you rub their cheek...

That's the first half. The second half is more like something out of Ridley Scott's Alien! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Thats the spirit. Dont be listening to auld grumpy chops and her anti child ravings!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Oh, there's lots of baby love... as long as their not yours and you get to hand them back before all the weird sh*t starts happening... sleepless nights... green plop etc...

Snuggling into as they vomit down your back, and poo up their own.

Ah, not all the time though :)

No, surely. Sometimes they'll manage to vomit up their own backs, and pipeshoot like a duck with the scour down yours. :D

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Oh, there's lots of baby love... as long as their not yours and you get to hand them back before all the weird sh*t starts happening... sleepless nights... green plop etc...

:)

aw :):):)

Where's the nearest man? lol

ONW don't forget the snotiscles

I was never a great one for changing nappies, a typical conversations was like,
    Mrs E "Can you not smell that"
    Me "No, I checked a minute and ago and he/she was fine"
    Mrs E " fcuken liar"

But I would bath the kids for Ireland, loved doing it, all that baby bubbles etc............

I might a chat this evening, maybe we will go again:D

Oh yeah, I forgot, I am firing blanks now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Scuse me! This is the love of my life!
    <---
    She loves me so much she shares her dodo with me. Seriously! Anytime I'm with her, she gives me a dodo and one for herself. Of course, she likes to swap them too, take mine and give me hers, but I'm down with that. Not even her poo is disgusting.

We all know that the first sign of the kid getting the trots you would be outta there faster then snot exiting a babys tear duct.

Nice baby though.

The nights where you put the baby down, it drifts off to sleep from your beautiful lullaby. You sneak across the floor avoiding every single creak and sqeak like a ninja. You lie down in your bed without a peep out of your bed, your blankets unfurl onto you with a bearly audible wooosh. Close your eyes, sleep is coming.

Thunderous arse explosion from the baby's cot. You immediately know this is one of them poops that you will need to shower after changing.

• Advertisement

...Thunderous arse explosion from the baby's cot. You immediately know this is one of them poops that you will need to shower after changing.

Ah yes, the "Krakatoa"! :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement