Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trivial things that annoy you Part 27

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭MsBubbles

ONW Awesome ! Like you were last week I'm all about the D

ONE I'm a respectable married woman (yeah right )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

The Chungwans on this thread are dirtbirds!!! And me saving myself for marriage and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

MsBubbles wrote: »
    ONW Awesome ! Like you were last week I'm all about the D

ONE I'm a respectable married woman (yeah right )

Yeah, I was ovulating. Always go a bit mad for it for it then. Future husband will be on a 72 hour promise every month :D

ONW Maybe that's what's the matter with me. I'd get up on a gust of wind today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭dub_skav

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Marshamllow and maple syrup in my beard now.

Excess maple syrup and marshmallows in beard?

Cook bacon, butter bread, make sandwich, wipe maple syrup and marshmallows off beard with sandwich, devour

BB or make toasted pancake 'Sandwich' using said marshmallows, maple and add nutella

ONW Maybe that's what's the matter with me. I'd get up on a gust of wind today

I loooooove that time of the month :) Always so pretty! It's like nature is just determined that we will procreate! I always try to schedule important meetings and events around ovulation :D

ONW I don't :( I go from a nice normal reasonably sane woman to a complete looper :(
    When all this carry on stops you get menopausal Thanks a bunch Mother Nature .

ONW I don't :( I go from a nice normal reasonably sane woman to a complete looper :(

Do you not notice better skin, hair etc, bigger boobs, less water retention? Devil in disguise, one might say? :D My looper days are 27/28

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

The bad ladies are scaring me, I want my blankey,
    and then I am going to hide under the stairs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    The bad ladies are scaring me, I want my blankey,
    and then I am going to hide under the stairs.

ONW goes all Alien Big-Bitch queen. Coolness! <sets calendar> :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Jaysis pages I've missed today, well done all!!
    On the subject of Good Friday , an all time TA of mine is both my 18th and 40th fell on this day:(
    Only getting the pancakes now, I won't want my dinner :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

ONW nope. I can't sleep so I'm cranky and tired and my boobs hurt :( I'd start a row in an empty room

ONW Lol ! sounds about right. Boom Bap it's safe now

ONW, I would not be Tiernans biggest fan, but that
    hit the nail on head, in my house anyway.
    At one stage I had to contend with Mrs E, and
    two daughters! My son used to ring and see if it
    was safe to come home.

eise must have been hell for my Dad, My Mum plus 3 daughters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Menopause is when that bitch really has some fun with us.:mad::(

• Advertisement

Great :( Thanks Pumpkinseeds. Menopause is in my not too distant future

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Its a mans world Pumpkin..NO doubt about it:mad::pac:

ONW Tiernan owes me royalties for that clip :eek:

What? Worse? :eek:

ONW nope. I can't sleep so I'm cranky and tired and my boobs hurt :( I'd start a row in an empty room

I'm not ovulating but boob pain is the worst. I had to lay on my tummy for a massage yesterday and it hurt so bad and I couldn't even make myself semi comfortable because they were too big for my face to fit down in the face hole on the bed comfortably. The horror of it all.

Ahh that was the monster mash was the dance, and then there were Smashing Pumpkins, one of the greatest bands of the 90's, and then there's Pumpkinseeds, whose ears are burning about now :D

I like Smashing Pumpkins, was only listening to some of their stuff the other day.:)

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    You are only being eased in gently for the big one ONW.

• Advertisement

ONW Lol ! sounds about right. Boom Bap it's safe now

TA that nobody ever told us this shít in school. It was all just "no touching under clothes" and some bullshít biology lessons about follicular phase and tubes and stuff. God forbid they might tell us something useful like when we might feel like crying because it is against the law to kill someone, or throwing stuff at the wall because we are so angry we have nothing to be angry about or when we feel so fertile that we're convinced a man could impregnate us by looking sideways...

I'm not ovulating but boob pain is the worst. I had to lay on my tummy for a massage yesterday and it hurt so bad and I couldn't even make myself semi comfortable because they were too big for my face to fit down in the face hole on the bed comfortably. The horror of it all.

Maybe design a new massage bed, one hole for your face, and another two holes at chest level?:D

Eisenberg1 you might be onto something, quick patent that idea.

Colser wrote: »
    You are only being eased in gently for the big one ONW.

But that's not fair! I don't mind putting up with the psychosis as pay off for feeling all sexy and fertile....I don't particulary want to be doing the psychosis and getting nothing in return.... :mad: What about HRT, do they still do that?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Maybe design a new massage bed, one hole for your face, and another two holes at chest level?:D

And one for men with an area for 'cucumbers'

• Advertisement

Add another hole further down and you've a massage table that doubles as a fun board game :D

Much, much worse.

But that's not fair! I don't mind putting up with the psychosis as pay off for feeling all sexy and fertile....I don't particulary want to be doing the psychosis and getting nothing in return.... :mad: What about HRT, do they still do that?
    Oh you will get something in return all right;) after the event so to speak lol..Dont know anything about any treatments as it was over before I knew it had begun lol...Watch out MsBubbles it can catch you very early :D

Great :( Thanks Pumpkinseeds. Menopause is in my not too distant future

I think I'd been in it for 2 years without realising it, I'd just put it down to stress. HRT helps, Mr Pumpkinseeds is much happier not to be living with the creature from Alien:D Plus an added bonus for him was that he didn't have to have a vasectomy. Win win for him. It was the last thing I was expecting at 40.

Add another hole further down and you've a massage table that doubles as a fun board game :D
    Snakes and ladders:pac:

...with Bruce Forsyth and Holly Willoughby?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

My OH must be fascinating to children. I can't take him anywhere without having to put up with a little kid staring up at him open-mouthed and goggle-eyed. Just cause he has long-ish hair! It's cute and funny most of the time but today's child was creepy. It seemed like she was following him around :p.

...Mr Pumpkinseeds is much happier not to be living with the creature from Alien:D...

The Big Bitch queen is 22 feet tall and the mother of all the Aliens, Punkin - the ultimate in ravenous-boobs, thundering-hormones RAGE! HHSSSSSSSS!! :)

Rosie Rant wrote: »
    My OH must be fascinating to children. I can't take him anywhere without having to put up with a little kid staring up at him open-mouthed and goggle-eyed. Just cause he has long-ish hair! It's cute and funny most of the time but today's child was creepy. It seemed like she was following him around :p.

I get that too. Small girlies in particular seem to think I'm the Kurgan, judging by the various looks of fascinated horror I get! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,253 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

jimgoose wrote: »
    The Big Bitch queen is 22 feet tall and the mother of all the Aliens, Punkin - the ultimate in ravenous-boobs, thundering-hormones RAGE! HHSSSSSSSS!! :)

:eek:

• Advertisement

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    ...:eek:

Did you see the more recent remake of that with Daryl Hannah? That was a whole lotta woman! :):):)

TA how nervous I get at the hairdressers, practically in sweats. I'll end up with a bob or something

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

Lolo62 I hate when I forget my nice coffee :( Teyla Hope you feel better soon that cold is a nasty one and hangs around like an unwanted house guest

And like a real unwanted house guest, it comes back, everyone in work that had it 3 weeks ago, has it again, there's bloody tumbleweeds blowing around the place with the amount of missing people. Ive been lucky so far, had a mild dose of it before it mutated and got nasty, :D (just jinxed myself, haven't I)

TA how nervous I get at the hairdressers, practically in sweats. I'll end up with a bob or something

And you the one who pulls people's most personal hirsuititude out wit' a tractor? Harden the fcuk up, Bevan! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

And what mental block exactly do some people have with "L" and "N" plates? It really is quite simple, they go on the top-left corner of the rear-window and the top-right corner of the windscreen, looking from outside the car. I saw one disciple just today with an "N" plate stuck slap-bang in the centre of the bonnet. Clearly in this case it stands for "Nobjockey". :D

I thought the rear one went on the right (same as driver) so it didn't obstruct the view in rear view mirror??
    But having said that, have you noticed the plonkers that have them backwards on their windows? They should be just taken off the road.(or shot:rolleyes:)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭mushu

Many thanks to the little **** who doesn't know the proper places to play football. Really enjoyed getting a football to the face while wheeling a buggy containing both of my children through a car park.

And you the one who pulls people's most personal hirsuititude out wit' a tractor? Harden the fcuk up, Bevan! :)

I have super short hair now :'(
    TA - hairdressers who tell you that they will leave length, start cutting and leave no length. Then look all pleased at the end about how much length they left, and you're left wondering if they're looking at the same head as you are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

I have super short hair now :'(
    TA - hairdressers who tell you that they will leave length, start cutting and leave no length. Then look all pleased at the end about how much length they left, and you're left wondering if they're looking at the same head as you are

Will you be posting pics of the new Lexie? Is your hair shorter than mine now?

TA that I cant go to the hairdressers any more.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I wanna see Lexie's new hair.

• Advertisement

eternal wrote: »
    I wanna see Lexie's new hair.

I've no makeup left after the day, I'll take one when I get home :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement