Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trivial things that annoy you Part 27

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Yeah, Dr E. I have an extra awesome gland where my shame gland should be. As you can imagine, it causes many problems. Advice?

Same as prescribed to Moses, go up a mountain and get two tablets:D

Your shame gland may need a second opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭MsBubbles

DR E are you a GP ?

MsBubbles wrote: »
    DR E are you a GP ?

Of course, sure already I can diagnose you have an eyesight problems and/or a hearing problem, cos I already answered that. This is why I dont tell anyone. Question after question, even when out with Mrs E, someone will come up to me "Ah, I know you are not on duty, but could you take a quick look at this, it;s been dripping all evening" or "Frank was at the doctor already, but could you give a second opinion?"..."Why of course, Frank is a gob****e, how about them apples? fifty quid please"

Next
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Of course, sure already I can diagnose you have an eyesight problems and/or a hearing problem, cos I already answered that. This is why I dont tell anyone. Question after question, even when out with Mrs E, someone will come up to me "Ah, I know you are not on duty, but could you take a quick look at this, it;s been dripping all evening" or "Frank was at the doctor already, but could you give a second opinion?"..."Why of course, Frank is a gob****e, how about them apples? fifty quid please"

Next
    :D

You're like a breath of fresh air, bah. "Dr. Fred Finagle up the road diagnosed me with a case of the Guatemalan Galloping Plumsack-Rot, but I'd really like a second opinion!" "Why sure! I'll give you a second, and a third. I think the afflicted plumsack should be removed quare lively, with a Vise-Grip. Also, you're a cunnox!" :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA plum sack!! "Touch me again and you'll be pulling your plumsack off your tonsils".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Mother of God!:eek:Desperately trying to remember if eisenberg said hes in Cork..Tf**king A

Colser wrote: »
    Mother of God!:eek:Desperately trying to remember if eisenberg said hes in Cork..Tf**king A

I am in oil and commodities;)

jimgoose wrote: »
    You're like a breath of fresh air, bah. "Dr. Fred Finagle up the road diagnosed me with a case of the Guatemalan Galloping Plumsack-Rot , but I'd really like a second opinion!" "Why sure! I'll give you a second, and a third. I think the afflicted plumsack should be removed quare lively, with a Vise-Grip. Also, you're a cunnox!" :pac:

Jim you are hilarious. Better that my big monkey aids mickey rot

I am in oil and commodities;)

Mmm. Johnson's Baby-Oil and silicone, eh? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,212 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Now all I can think is -

"Chesticle enhancement or gooter re-alignment..." :eek:

Bad enough Lexie has me thinking about "shave or dye" grey gooters :(

Think I need to book myself in for a lobotomy :o

• Advertisement

...Think I need to book myself in for a lobotomy :o

Step this way, sir. The rubber mallet is warming up as we speak, in fact I think those steaks should be tenderized by now. :cool:

I can do them, no bother, I can call round:D

Mrs Flynn is back, she said the suppositories I gave her were useless, she may as well have shoved them up her arse.

Some people.

Now all I can think is -

"Chesticle enhancement or gooter re-alignment..." :eek:

Bad enough Lexie has me thinking about "shave or dye" grey gooters :(

No allignment needed here OeJ ...:D

Dr E how much for a Hoo haa ectomy ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I have an itchy foot. I know that if I take off my runner to scratch it, the itch will go away just as I get there.
    Then as soon as I get my runner laced back up, mr. itch will return.

BB TA by Mmm Bop going round in my head again after I read your posts

Dr E how much for a Hoo haa ectomy ?

I dont do those, but I can refer you to my Harley Street colleague, the eminent Doctor Ivan Chopabolikov, he also does strapadictomies.

Dr E Lol.

I dont do those, but I can refer you to my Harley Street colleague, the eminent Doctor Ivan Chopabolikov, he also does strapadictomies.
    His sister lives round here...Dr Ita Langer:pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Does he wear this -> http://image4.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/products/17934741/views/1,width=378,height=378,appearanceId=1/I-m-Not-A-Gynecologist-But-I-ll-Take-A-Look-2-T-Shirts.jpg

• Advertisement

Boom_Bap wrote: »

You know those blokes you meet in the pub, you mention an ailment and its all "Well, I am not a doctor, but.."

No ****!!, you are wearing paint splattered overalls, and you are in the pub on a Monday afternoon.:D

You know those blokes you meet in the pub, you mention an ailment and its all "Well, I am not a doctor, but.."

No ****!!, you are wearing paint splattered overalls, and you are in the pub on a Monday afternoon.:D
    Well Im not a gynaecologist but I will have a look...:eek: feck off boi

Feck off you Langer ! I wouldn't let you look at my TV

I normally go with 'Well I'm not a doctor, but I am a Bachelor of Science' :cool:

Feck off you Langer ! I wouldn't let you look at my TV

Is it a 28inch Bush?:eek:

The younger wans wont have a clue about this.

Nope a 21 inch Pye

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Nope a 21 Pye

Does it come with a hairial?

(this thread is sustaining me for laughs today!!) :D

Aglomerado No it came with a dish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Sinn Fein and the whole Irish language bolloxology. So some of the local Nordies are using social networking to publicise that one of the Sinn Feinn MP's is refusing to speak anything but the Irish language to her European parliament colleagues during Irish week, not that I even knew that we had such a thing as Irish week. I do wish these idiots would fcuk off. She knew fricking well what her job description was before she took it on. I guarantee she isn't forgoing her wages that week. Pissing and moaning that they can't speak Irish everywhere. Pfff, these **** would have us all living in huts living on potatoes if they could.:mad:

• Advertisement

Aglomerado wrote: »
    Does it come with a hairial?

(this thread is sustaining me for laughs today!!) :D

No, it has Rampant Rabbits ears:D

Just seen this on the gif thread. Suitable for here me thinks

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=94266132&postcount=8018

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Just seen this on the gif thread. Suitable for here me thinks

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=94266132&postcount=8018

Little bollocks got what he deserved!! :D

A good lesson well-taught, I'd say: Don't make a ballacks o' yesel'! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

People Asshats who start to enter a lift before you exit it.
    Probably the same people who act in the same manner for a bus / train / luas etc...
    If you do this, you shall end up eating a sizeable chunk of my well broad shoulder as I plough through you.

OUTTAMYWAYMUTTHAFUKKERS!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Probably the same people who act in the same manner for a bus / train / luas etc...
    If you do this, you shall end up eating a sizeable chunk of my well broad shoulder as I plough through you.

Their counters are equally annoying. The ones who are already in the lift (lurking God only f.ucking knows where) and after you've waited a few seconds for the lift to clear and satisfied yourself that it's empty, you step in only to be met by some buffoon who has f.ucking materialised from nowhere trying to get out past you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭sibby

People giving out to me because you can't eat meat today and I had a ham sandwich..... they aren't even religious! What's the point in that?!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

sibby wrote: »
    People giving out to me because you can't eat meat today and I had a ham sandwich..... they aren't even religious! What's the point in that?!!

I'm going home to cook a fillet steak, 3mins each side with a bit of blood still oozing out of as it hits the plate. If I'm going to hell I'm going to enjoy myself while I'm here.

Ash Wednesday always makes me want chipper dinner

whiskeyman wrote: »

There is an office block that I visited in Nairobi alot in the past, you haven't experienced lift rage until you've been in that set of lifts.
    They are supposed to be smart lifts where you press the floor number before entering, but that goes out the window when everyone presses every floor to try to bypass the smartness.
    Then there is the scrum in and out of the lift.
    Then there is the heat in a jam packed lift that is going to visit every floor, but is going to be smart and visit the floor with the most button presses.
    Then there is the random builder in the building with a bucket or cart of 'something' that forces his way in.
    And then there is everyone talking on thier mobile phones. Everyone.

Its the mother should have got it the dope:mad: I hate parents who let their kids carry on like that..muppets

• Advertisement

Colser I was thinking the same thing why didn't the woman with the child stop him ?
    Free Range Children

Colser I was thinking the same thing why didn't the woman with the child stop him ?
    Free Range Children
    Some people dont realise that we dont all find their kiddies endearing..I find it difficult to tolerate my own at times not to mind anyone elses..When i hear people saying.. ah please stop doing that now honey/sweetheart/darling ect my blood boils..just tell them STOP and mean it!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,212 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

There is an office block that I visited in Nairobi alot in the past, you haven't experienced lift rage until you've been in that set of lifts.
    They are supposed to be smart lifts where you press the floor number before entering, but that goes out the window when everyone presses every floor to try to bypass the smartness.
    Then there is the scrum in and out of the lift.
    Then there is the heat in a jam packed lift that is going to visit every floor, but is going to be smart and visit the floor with the most button presses.
    Then there is the random builder in the building with a bucket or cart of 'something' that forces his way in.
    And then there is everyone talking on thier mobile phones. Everyone.

Jesus it'd be some bastard would fart in that lift! :pac:

Speaking of bastards, I couldn't help myself earlier when I was on my way into the hospital and some idiot in a car was going mad on the horn, I looked around to see who was he beeping at before I realised 'twas a mate of mine trying to get my attention.

This is the fella that got married there about two weeks ago, so I said I can't avoid him now (he's an awful habit of bigging himself up, nice chap, but full of shìt really so he makes me laugh :pac:). And he's telling me all about the honeymoon and all the rest of it when he goes "We dropped a grand in the hotel", meaning of course that they spent a grand. Knew well what he was at so I just replied like an idiot -

"You really should be more careful dropping money like that, someone else could have picked it up and you'd be down a grand"...

His poor face was priceless, gone from big 'n' boastful to "not quite sure does he understand"... :pac:

I would never advocate playing dumb under normal circumstances, but sometimes, it's an acquired skill when you really couldn't be arsed listening to someone waffle on :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

Free Range Children

I have to say I love that saying "Free range children"
    Some people dont realise that we dont all find their kiddies endearing..I find it difficult to tolerate my own at times not to mind anyone elses..When i hear people saying.. ah please stop doing that now honey/sweetheart/darling ect my blood boils..just tell them STOP and mean it!!!

I know its feckin annoying, I would be so embarrassed if my children acted like that. They get told to stop or they face my wrath if they don't, then I get parents saying "god your blessed, your children don't carry on at all" they would if they were let. I think more parents need to take responsibility for their free range children.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

I really just can't be in public right now because I would've picked up that toddler trolley and beat the mother over the head with it.

I'm going home to cook a fillet steak, 3mins each side with a bit of blood still oozing out of as it hits the plate. If I'm going to hell I'm going to enjoy myself while I'm here.

The assumption that everyone in Ireland is a law abiding catholic ( I consider myself in recovery).

"Oh, did you not get your ashes?"
    "No"
    "Oh, are you getting them later?"
    "No
    "Oh, I have some the priest gave me, will I give you some"
    "No"
    "I'll say a prayer for you"
    "Or you could just piss off"

Jesus it'd be some bastard would fart in that lift! :pac:

Speaking of bastards, I couldn't help myself earlier when I was on my way into the hospital and some idiot in a car was going mad on the horn, I looked around to see who was he beeping at before I realised 'twas a mate of mine trying to get my attention.

This is the fella that got married there about two weeks ago, so I said I can't avoid him now (he's an awful habit of bigging himself up, nice chap, but full of shìt really so he makes me laugh :pac:). And he's telling me all about the honeymoon and all the rest of it when he goes "We dropped a grand in the hotel", meaning of course that they spent a grand. Knew well what he was at so I just replied like an idiot -

"You really should be more careful dropping money like that, someone else could have picked it up and you'd be down a grand"...

His poor face was priceless, gone from big 'n' boastful to "not quite sure does he understand"... :pac:

I would never advocate playing dumb under normal circumstances, but sometimes, it's an acquired skill when you really couldn't be arsed listening to someone waffle on :p

Was class on his wedding gift list? Oh no wait...you can't buy that :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I won't disguise my happiness... I am finished in the Gaeltacht!!!!!!!

I have a TA though so I won't be banished! I have to wait until 9 to be collected :(

KatW4 wrote: »
    I won't disguise my happiness... I am finished in the Gaeltacht!!!!!!!

I have a TA though so I won't be banished! I have to wait until 9 to be collected :(

Eugh! I managed to dodge that bullet when I was a teen! NEver saw the appeal.

ONW me too. Never saw the attraction plus it was expensive.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement