Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trivial things that annoy you Part 27

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    I dunno but he's a traitor that's for sure! :pac: BB are you going to rat us up for talking about peepees and gooters?:mad:

We need to go to "Code mode"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

I dunno but he's a traitor that's for sure! :pac: BB are you going to rat us up for talking about peepees and gooters?:mad:

What, Finglas's answer to Barry White? The man who pervs on MILFs at the school run, second only to Eisy in the running-around-with-his-mickey-out department? Barring a serious case of Poacher-turned-Gamekeeper I doubt it very much! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Boom bap is now an AH mod? He takes bribes - right?
    Well Im going to offer him a kebab as a bribe..Have you anything that he might like Trigger?:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Colser wrote: »
    Well Im going to offer him a kebab as a bribe..Have you anything that he might like Trigger?:p

Not unless he wants a Hot Dog to go with that Kebab?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,253 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Will it be well-packed? Or badly?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

yer all banned :)

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    BB can specify what he likes and it will be presented accordingly.. One aims to please the MOD:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭clever user name

People with umbrellas not looking where they're going. Almost got my eye taken out this morning :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Vel

I picked out a pair of tights to wear on Saturday night which ended up being the kind that keep moving down so the gusset part ends up half way down your thighs. I spent a good portion of the night trying to reef them up without having to lift my dress or looking like I was a good old feel of myself, which takes quite the effort.

Walking home, had a couple of drinks on me, it was dark, did a quick survey of the street and no one was around so I decided to lift the dress right up, give the tights a massive hoike and adjust my knickers while I was at it, only to notice that the parked car up ahead contained two people nearly hanging out of the sunroof they were having such a good gawp.

I'll brazen this out, I think, and pull my hood up, get out my phone and pretend to take a call, only to hear 'Hiya Vel, would you like a lift home?' T'was one of my neighbours and his friend. Felt like the longest car ride ever!

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    yer all banned :)
    :mad:The Kebab shop is now shut.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

That's the exact wording an ex used when she broke up with me

The hotdog stand is always open!

The hotdog stand is always open!
    Unfortunately :D

bonzodog2 wrote: »

Can I just point out at this stage that "Jimgoose And The Badly-Packed Kebabs" would be a totally awsome name for an all-girl thrash-metal outfit??

:oJust realised I read Bonzos post incorrectly...I thought he said Baldy:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭MsBubbles

I'd never heard lady parts being called a kebab till I started posting here. I'd heard vajayjay, hoo haa and foo but never kebab.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

MsBubbles wrote: »
    I'd never heard lady parts being called a kebab till I started posting here. I'd heard vajayjay, hoo haa and foo but never kebab.

What about flange, minge, pissflaps, axe wound, spaz purse, gee or quim?

:pac:

Its to help with dieting:pac: Theres a worse one that will put you off beef for life..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Its to help with dieting:pac: Theres a worse one that will put you off beef for life..

The "curtain" fell on that one.

kfallon wrote: »

I'd heard of those ones too. Colser I'm vegetarian since 1992 but don't mind a bit of sausage ;)

• Advertisement

Everywhere else in AH it is the men who start off the dirty talk.
    But in the TA thread it is the ladies.
    I like it here.

Everywhere else in AH it is the men who start off the dirty talk.
    But in the TA thread it is the ladies.
    I like it here.

A democratic and eclectic forum for equal-opportunities perverts of all seventeen major intergalactically-recognised genders, I should say. Where else would you hear see a mature, respectable lady discussing beef-curtains? :cool:

jimgoose wrote: »
    A democratic and eclectic forum for equal-opportunities perverts of all seventeen major intergalactically-recognised genders, I should say. Where else would you hear see a mature, respectable lady discussing beef-curtains? :cool:

Wait a second. Where are mature respectable ladies in here too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

What about eww?

Jim rotfl. I'm neither mature nor respectable. Everytime I go to Dungloe, I roar with laughter as we drive past Divers of Muff

And thats just in the kebab shop....

Jim rotfl. I'm neither mature nor respectable. Everytime I go to Dungloe, I roar with laughter as we drive past Divers of Muff

I'm the same when I drive to Dublin and pass the sign for "River Goul" in Laois! :D

Aglomerado Lol !

Aglomerado wrote: »
    I'm the same when I drive to Dublin and pass the sign for "River Goul" in Laois! :D

<SNORT!!>

• Advertisement

TA that I am stuck on calls/meetings all day today. Got a bit for lunch but am in bad need of some exercise and coffee. Woe is me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I have dimples. I hate them, I was always paranoid about these two massive holes in my face. It makes my face look lopsided when I smile. When people catch me smiling, so many feel the need to point them out. It gives me a complex. Gway!

Lexie so don't smile. According to the Daily Mail it will keep you looking young forever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Lexie so don't smile. According to the Daily Mail it will keep you looking young forever.

Haha daily mail, who believes what's written in that

I usually don't! Which would explain my youthful good looks!! :D today I can't keep the **** eating grin off my mush though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Gooter! Has anyone said gooter yet?!

• Advertisement

jamesbere I never said I believed the Daily Mail ;)

ONW yes gooter has been mentioned.

ASK MY SLICE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I have dimples. I hate them, I was always paranoid about these two massive holes in my face. It makes my face look lopsided when I smile. When people catch me smiling, so many feel the need to point them out. It gives me a complex. Gway!

At least you have two dimples. I only have the one and when I smile I look rightly fecken lopsided. Alot of my smiles look like I'm smerking in photos, creepy looking.

ASK MY SLICE

#KantKope
    #melilangles

jimgoose wrote: »
    Can I just point out at this stage that "Jimgoose And The Badly-Packed Kebabs" would be a totally awsome name for an all-girl thrash-metal outfit??

"And on Friday nite, it's Motown night, with Big Dick and the Four Skins, and on Sunday, we have a Dolly Parton tribute act, Charlene and The Cunnox's"

• Advertisement

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    "And on Friday nite, it's Motown night, Big Dick and the Four Skins

Dr E I snorted 3 times.

Why did I go out last night.

Anyone who says hashtag or writes it, or "dot com". For example a FB status - Out last night. Tired.com.

or

#hungover

F.uck you :(

Anyone who says hashtag or writes it, or "dot com". For example a FB status - Out last night. Tired.com.

or

#hungover

F.uck you :(

Hashtagdeadfckingright.com

Hashtagdeadfckingright.com

Totes.

I learned all the words to the sound of silence. I got my car dance moves down too. Annoyed that it's almost Grammy worthy but lmii doesn't want Me to sing it anymore. Seems his good taste stops at women and doesn't extend to music

I found out there's a Britney Spears Dance class TA it's only on in London and Manchester.

jamesbere I never said I believed the Daily Mail ;)

ONW yes gooter has been mentioned.

What about Gash as in Juliette Gash? That name has me in stitches when I hear her on the radio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

TA'd that I'm on a health kick and have given up all junk food for Lent. I'd really like some crisps right about now.:( No way I'm giving up booze though, they'll have to pry my good friends Gordons and Schweppes out of my cold dead hands first.

Pumpkinseeds 100 % agree with you. Schweppes is the only tonic worth buying

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement