Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trivial things that annoy you Part 27

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

My entire face fits in one cup of my bra. It needs more than a piece of wire to hold up. Need scaffolding :(

Welcome to my world...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Welcome to my world...

Me too. I inexplicably went from C to D lately for no reason. :eek: It's like they just woke up one morning and went, "here lads, will we build it up a bit so that all her underwear is redundant?!" :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

10 from 12 balls needed. (Thats the cricket BTW).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

The fact that someone can receive almost 136 grand for straining themselves avoiding some cereal boxes falling off the shelf in a supermarket. Yes folks, almost 136 grand for straining yourself.:rolleyes:

I read one witty remark on the case.

"It's just as well it was not a box of cornflakes, 'cos they are full of iron":D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

MsBubbles wrote: »
    Trigger shame it wasn't a few bob. I have been know to secrete cash and my mobile in my bra

Lucky phone, wha'?? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭MsBubbles

jim lol

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    Me too. I inexplicably went from C to D lately for no reason. :eek: It's like they just woke up one morning and went, "here lads, will we build it up a bit so that all her underwear is redundant?!" :mad:

ONW's Boobage begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at 2:14 am Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug...

:D

And Ireland win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Ire 279-8

Posted at 49.2 overs
    Dockrell hits the ball into the air, two fielders converge, but neither can take it, they run a second and Ireland have won!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I remember the last time I was a D cup... think I was 18 :pac:

I *still* seem to change size every 6-12 months, I have bras in about 5 different cup/band combinations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Vel

If snotty noses, green poo and various other horrendous substances that infants emit from their orrifices aren't enough to curb your broodiness, let me advise you that my once magnificent chest is a shadow of its former self after having three kids. And I didn't even breastfeed :mad::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

For my confirmation I was in a C bra. I'm E now but own an F from debenhams and it fits perfectly. Topple over one of these days

For my confirmation I was in a C bra. I'm E now but own an F from debenhams and it fits perfectly. Topple over one of these days

Ah yes, "Norma Stits" designer label. :D

Reminded of this from another thread. When someone says, "you'll be hearing from my solicitor". Are you trying to intimidate? This is 2015, everyone has access to a f.ucking solicitor and nobody is afraid of them anymore. Also, he is not your solicitor. He is not sitting in his office monitoring your every transaction and just waiting to represent you. You definitely cannot afford that. Not to mention the fact that what you are getting so het up about is not worthy of litigation anyway so even if you did call "your solicitor", he'd rightly tell you to shove it where the sun don't f.ucking shine :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

I'm getting all hot and bothered reading this thread for some reason. Not able for it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

From the recent posts here, it looks like we need to arrange a TTTAY trampoline day :cool:

That is my most childish comment of the day, I promise.

I'm getting all hot and bothered reading this thread for some reason. Not able for it.

Gooters! :D

BB do you want the TTAY ladies to have black eyes ? ;)

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    From the recent posts here, it looks like we need to arrange a TTTAY trampoline day :cool:

That is my most childish comment of the day, I promise.

I feel violated. I shall report you to an AH mod. Oh wait.....damn....

I think we could mix up the trampoline event with a wet t-shirt competition oh and a tightest skinny jean one for them men too....all things being equal :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Vel

Reminded of this from another thread. When someone says, "you'll be hearing from my solicitor". Are you trying to intimidate? This is 2015, everyone has access to a f.ucking solicitor and nobody is afraid of them anymore. Also, he is not your solicitor. He is not sitting in his office monitoring your every transaction and just waiting to represent you. You definitely cannot afford that. Not to mention the fact that what you are getting so het up about is not worthy of litigation anyway so even if you did call "your solicitor", he'd rightly tell you to shove it where the sun don't f.ucking shine :(

This!

And in fact you wouldn't even get through to 'your' solicitor directly so it would be his PA telling you to shove it where the sun doesn't shine!

• Advertisement

I worked in a law firm for 4 years and you attract a special kind of crazy

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I think we could mix up the trampoline event with a wet t-shirt competition oh and a tightest skinny jean one for them men too....all things being equal :D
    I refuse to wear skinny jeans, but i'll throw on my joggings/meggings/spatz no bother.

BB in meggings #KantKope

A "Wet Banana Hammock" competition for the men:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Been puppy sitting with my OH in my sister's house for the last few days. He's gone home now but I have to wait here until later. I'm TA'd that I want to play and the puppy just wants to sleep - and fart. I think we've worn her out. Either that or the calming doggie music I put on for her last night is still having an effect. Her little puppy dreams are so cute! I'm completely in love with her now of course. It'll be hard to leave her but I must admit I'm homesick. I want my own bed. I feel so dirty too, I don't think my clothes will ever be free of dog hair! Or dog smell!

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    A "Wet Banana Hammock" competition for the men:D

And a Budgie smuggling event.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

Rosie Rant wrote: »
    Been puppy sitting with my OH in my sister's house for the last few days. He's gone home now but I have to wait here until later. I'm TA'd that I want to play and the puppy just wants to sleep - and fart. I think we've worn her out. Either that or the calming doggie music I put on for her last night is still having an effect. Her little puppy dreams are so cute! I'm completely in love with her now of course. It'll be hard to leave her but I must admit I'm homesick. I want my own bed. I feel so dirty too, I don't think my clothes will ever be free of dog hair! Or dog smell!

When you get a puppy you think it's going to be non-stop playing and doing funny stuff all day long when in reality it's 60% sleeping, 20% toilet training, 10% eating and 10% playing :P
    I love the puppy smell. If you sniff behind their ears or their chest, it's like heaven.

My puppy is so naughty. He's started putting his paws on my arm/shoulder when I'm eating. I feel bad when I give out to him, his loyal little face looking all dejected :( so ignore him and he starts hitting me with his paw. I wouldn't eat into his little face so he ends up getting most of what I'm eating.

He won't eat raw meat, he won't eat dog food, he won't eat from his bowl. So I have to buy discounted almost gone off meat from tesco, and cook it for him, and let him eat from my hand.

I wrapped him up last night in his blanket with a hot water bottle and a pillow and he was asleep in no time at all. That dog is not right in the head

In our office you don't even get through to the PA (me), you get stuck with the receptionist, who really does know nothing about the cases so isn't necessarily lying when she says "I don't know anything about your case" :pac:

26sdrawkcab I was that Receptionist

• Advertisement

And a Budgie smuggling event.

"Wanna see how a tower-crane operator carries his Thermos up the ladder to the cab with no hands??" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

My painkillers are making me sleepy and I'd love a nap, but there's a power play going on between 2 of our cats and while they're being very good right now, I know that there's a good chance that fur will fly if I'm out of the room for long. So, no nap for me then.:(

...That dog is not right in the head

No, he is not. That's because you're treating him like a human baby and feeding him human food, both of which are bad for him. Treat him like a dog already, for the luvva Mike - you'll both be much happier! :pac:

I had a massive lunch and now I feel really sleepy. In fact, I may enter a food coma shortly....

My painkillers are making me sleepy and I'd love a nap, but there's a power play going on between 2 of our cats and while they're being very good right now, I know that there's a good chance that fur will fly if I'm out of the room for long. So, no nap for me then.:(

Shot of a garden hose first to cause a scatter, then blessed sleep, peace in the valley and peace in the hills.

jimgoose wrote: »
    No, he is not. That's because you're treating him like a human baby and feeding him human food, both of which are bad for him. Treat him like a dog already, for the luvva Mike - you'll both be much happier! :pac:

He won't eat the dog food. No interest in it at all. I feed him meat that I cook for him so I hope that it isn't bad for him. Now you have me worried!!

• Advertisement

He won't eat the dog food. No interest in it at all. I feed him meat that I cook for him so I hope that it isn't bad for him. Now you have me worried!!

I won't eat dog food either, for the same reason he won't. Can you guess what that is? The difference is, he's supposed to be eating dog food. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

I usually go walking on my lunchbreak but today I decided to drive to Douglas to get some shopping.

My troubles started before I even left the car park... some twit decided to reverse into a space as I was exiting, blocking me from going anywhere. Oblivious of course to me waiting...sure why wouldn't I be stalled in the middle of a thoroughfare?

Then...Douglas traffic!!! It's been so long since I sat in it!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: And I remember why I avoided it for so long.

Then being unable to make a (correct) right turn down a one way street because some useless twat was driving up it the wrong way and blocking it.

Then all the good spaces at work taken so I had to park in a REALLY awful place which will be a c**t to reverse out of later.

The only good thing is I did manage to cut up a Land Rover while in Douglas. :D

Aglomerado wrote: »
    ...The only good thing is I did manage to cut up a Land Rover while in Douglas. :D

Fly, my pretty - annoy them all! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! :D

jimgoose wrote: »
    Fly, my pretty - annoy them all! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! :D

Don't mind if I do, Jim!! :)

He'll eat it when he is hungry enough. I had the same problem with ours. We had her on Royal Canin dried, which she ate for me no problem. Whenever she stayed with my parents, mum would be on the phone telling me she'd only eat Bakers and bits of chicken :rolleyes: She knew if she ignored her dried food, mum would panic and start giving her human food. There's none of that play acting with me. She'll get raw mince once a week, a tin of sardines mixed with dried food another night, and a boiled chicken fillet if she has been unwell but the staple is dried food and what's more, if she doesn't eat it, she knows I will bring in a cat from outside and put it in front of her bowl :D

• Advertisement

The only good thing is I did manage to cut up a Land Rover while in Douglas

Please please say you shouted out the window 'yer a langer '

...She knew if she ignored her dried food, mum would panic and start giving her human food...

That's the reason I was alluding to above: I, like Lexie's dog, figured out some time ago that I could do better than dog-food! :pac:

...shouted out the window 'yer a langer '

"Take it hawndy NOYYY!!" :D

The only good thing is I did manage to cut up a Land Rover while in Douglas

Please please say you shouted out the window 'yer a langer '

I wish. I don't think I have the right accent though (economic migrant from Clare)! :D

Aglomerado I love to hear 'langer' in the proper accent i.e. Cork
    ' Sitchiation'in a Nothern Accent and 'Bleedin looper' in a proper Dub accent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

It TAs me when people announce their weekly weight loss on Facebook after a weigh in at some slimming class. Seriously, does every realm of a persons life have to be on a social media site? And said individuals spurring themselves on with a caption under a photo of their weight loss record card saying "Won't be long now til I'm skinny Minnie". Trust me, it will!

Aglomerado I love to hear 'langer' in the proper accent i.e. Cork
    ' Sitchiation'in a Nothern Accent and 'Bleedin looper' in a proper Dub accent.

Me too... Dublin's a good one too "Wat's that buke yizzer' readin'?"
    "bleedin BOLLIX" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Someone in my local Dunnes put all the Weight Watchers booklets next to the Easter chocolate display, that someone must have a very sick sense of humour.:D I noticed it this morning, I wasn't buying either but the managers should move one or the other.

He'll eat it when he is hungry enough. I had the same problem with ours. We had her on Royal Canin dried, which she ate for me no problem. Whenever she stayed with my parents, mum would be on the phone telling me she'd only eat Bakers and bits of chicken :rolleyes: She knew if she ignored her dried food, mum would panic and start giving her human food. There's none of that play acting with me. She'll get raw mince once a week, a tin of sardines mixed with dried food another night, and a boiled chicken fillet if she has been unwell but the staple is dried food and what's more, if she doesn't eat it, she knows I will bring in a cat from outside and put it in front of her bowl :D

They're so clever. He punctured his eye around xmas and because he was so unwell, I minded him. Had the oh in the spare room and the dog in our bed. Got him out of the habit of our bed but he still likes his nice food. When he won't eat from the bowl and I know he has to be hungry because he wouldn't have been fed in ages, he sits on my knee and eats from my hand. It's grand when I'm not wrecked but to start that rigmarole after being at work all day, ugh. He is TERRIFIED of vivienne though, maybe I'll pretend vivienne can have his dinner (I have no cats)

Aglomerado wrote: »
    Me too... Dublin's a good one too "Wat's that buke yizzer' readin'?"
    "bleedin BOLLIX" :D

"Go and ask me Swiss"

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement