Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trivial things that annoy you Part 27

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

jimgoose wrote: »
    That Marshall Mathers young man. I don't like the cut of his jib. I've got a JCB and a square a' ground. He can pick a corner, not a window! :)

Do you scare the chungfellits your girls bring home?

TA the only pair of fat man pants I own keeps falling down on me now :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,183 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Do you scare the chungfellits your girls bring home?

TA the only pair of fat man pants I own keeps falling down on me now :(

I should certainly hope so, on both counts! :)

I can't even imagine you being cross. Just saying "take it HAWNDY naw!"

I can't even imagine you being cross. Just saying "take it HAWNDY naw!"

Who said anything about "cross"? :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Mods closing my innovative threads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,877 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

The bastarding coffee machine decides to block this morning, just about one mug full came out after half an hour of spitting and hissing

Fcuk hard water

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭MsBubbles

That Marshall Mathers young man. I don't like the cut of his jib. I've got a JCB and a square a' ground. He can pick a corner, not a window! :)

I bet that's how you wooed Mrs. Goose, with your road frontage, acreage and JCB. ;)

ps MORNING TITTIES !!!!

http://s1.postimg.org/4ybjrhr33/image.jpg

These are posts from a girl I'm "friends" with. Made while she was pregnant. Just three examples mind, her facebook is constantly littered with this ****. She's constantly drinking. Then last night this goes up

http://s27.postimg.org/mh0alys8z/image.jpg

Pure simpleton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

http://s1.postimg.org/4ybjrhr33/image.jpg

These are posts from a girl I'm "friends" with. Made while she was pregnant. Just three examples mind, her facebook is constantly littered with this ****. She's constantly drinking. Then last night this goes up

http://s27.postimg.org/mh0alys8z/image.jpg

Pure simpleton.

Hand me a bucket.
    Pregnancy does turn some peoples brains to mush though. But drinking like that during it is fcking criminal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Oh for fcuk sake :(

• Advertisement

Pure simpleton.

Selfish, stupid and thoughtless. There are so many women out there who would love to get pregnant but can't. Words fail me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Dinosaurs who refuse to be in any way flexible or cooperative because they are institutionalised after 40 years. Fossilised old f.ucks.

ONW there's a few of those here too.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I should have millions of annoyances today. I don't for some reason.....so erm.....arrrrggggghhhhh my coffee mug is red! RED!

My biological clock. Is there a f.ucking snooze button on this thing?

Does anyone have a ball park figure of when one should panic?

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I should have millions of annoyances today. I don't for some reason.....so erm.....arrrrggggghhhhh my coffee mug is red! RED!

Did you get that finger put up your bum yet? If you didn't, the thoughts of that should annoy you? :P

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    My biological clock. Is there a f.cuking snooze button on this thing?

Only panic when you find yourself standing in front of an open fridge trying to cool down...on a winters day. :)

My biological clock. Is there a f.ucking snooze button on this thing?

When you're peeing on a stick and get two pink lines

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

120 quid down the swanny last night repairing my laptop. And several hours lost doing the actual repair. Pooooooooooooo.

• Advertisement

MsBubbles wrote: »
    I bet that's how you wooed Mrs. Goose, with your road frontage, acreage and JCB. ;)...

Gobbewiddedays. I'm a City Slicker nowadays. <S'ptoo> :pac:

When you're peeing on a stick and get two pink lines

I can never fathom those. My last one made me wait for a "-" and "l" or something. So pregant was "--" and weren't you damn lucky was "- l"

.... :confused: Then I got ll... There wasn't even a corresponding result for that one! :confused:

Edit.... just realised I may have been holding it sideways :P

Edit: no... that still makes no sense. Can they not make them for the spatially impaired?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Only panic when you find yourself standing in front of an open fridge trying to cool down...on a winters day. :)
    Game over at that stage (more or less):pac:

I can never fathom those. My last one made me wait for a "-" and "l" or something. So pregant was "--" and weren't you damn lucky was "- l"

.... :confused: Then I got ll... There wasn't even a corresponding result for that one! :confused:

There could be a fortune to be made yet in those crazy liquid-cooling rigs gamers use for powerful PCs, only for gooters! :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

My Dad was the opposite. When I finished secondary school and started working he warned me to never bring a guy into the house at night 'or I'll tell him to pick a window, he's leaving' were his exact words. My mothers were 'you're old enough to make your own decisions, but never come home and tell me you're pregnant'.:D

The whole 'over protective about their daughters' thing annoys me and somehow has a whiff of sexism about it. Especially when some fathers I know allow their sons to wander about in neanderthal herds. My boy is being brought up fully versed in biology, with manners and respect for the opposite sex and my daughter the same with a bucket load if cop on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

The whole 'over protective about their daughters' thing annoys me and somehow has a whiff of sexism about it. Especially when some fathers I know allow their sons to wander about in neanderthal herds. My boy is being brought up fully versed in biology, with manners and respect for the opposite sex and my daughter the same with a bucket load if cop on.

I don't get it either tbh. I was raised by my uncle and he absolutely adores me but he was never horrible to any of my bf's. He was always very welcoming and nice.

• Advertisement

I remember doing one last year and I was too frightened to go see the result so sent my best friend. She comes back, white as a sheet, saying there's one proper line and a faint line and that it was the exact same result as when she had taken them when pregnant with her little girl.

Turned out to be an evaporation line.

I have no idea what you ladies are talking about. As usual.

Lmii's car when it's icy outside. He tells me it's a rear wheel drive, whatever that means but when it's slippy and we go around a corner it throws the car out at the back, it's a horrible feeling. Your heart would be pounding the entire time you're in the car.

Lmii's car when it's icy outside. He tells me it's a rear wheel drive, whatever that means but when it's slippy and we go around a corner it throws the car out at the back, it's a horrible feeling. Your heart would be pounding the entire time you're in the car.

Tell him to turn the traction-control on.

Tell him to turn the traction-control on.

Thats no fun! Get down to a big empty car park. Turn all traction contols and clever stuff off....and have some craic!

• Advertisement

Thats no fun! Get down to a big empty car park. Turn all traction contols and clever stuff off....and have some craic!

Mate of mine has a 1994 2.8l Audi Quattro, a real one. The bloody thing has a diff-lock. Wahoo!! :pac:

I remember doing one last year and I was too frightened to go see the result so sent my best friend. She comes back, white as a sheet, saying there's one proper line and a faint line and that it was the exact same result as when she had taken them when pregnant with her little girl.

Turned out to be an evaporation line.

:) I got really offended when I went to the pharmacy for mine and my friend suggested buying a multipack "because they work out cheaper" - Why would I need more than one? Until she pointed out that it was my third in the past couple of years :rolleyes:

Mate of mine has a 1994 2.8l Audi Quattro, a real one. The bloody thing has a diff-lock. Wahoo!! :pac:

I have a video somewhere of myself in my old 1972 MG BGT blazing around a snow covered tesco car park at 6am...all handbrake and clutch....tear in my eye thinking about it.

Some big heffalump stood on my toe :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

Some big heffalump stood on my toe :(

That happened me the last time I was out. The big b*tch was in stilettoes! My foot is still bruised from it and that happened on Valentines weekend....

Stupid cnuts, can they not watch where they are standing?! :mad: I'm so tempted to wear steel toe capped boots the next night I go out. Anyone who even grazes off my shoe will be getting a swift kick to the nether regions. That'll learn them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I had a physio appointment this morning, and didn't know what I should wear. So I wore matching underwear with a sports bra on top, a vest, a baggy t shirt, and jog bottoms. All I had to take off was my jacket, and I stifling in it all :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Went to the bank, put in my card then had a mental blank about my PIN number! Tried once, no joy so decided to not bother. Came back to work, sat at my desk and remembered it!

I annoy myself sometimes :rolleyes:

73Cat wrote: »
    I had a physio appointment this morning, and didn't know what I should wear. So I wore matching underwear with a sports bra on top, a vest, a baggy t shirt, and jog bottoms. All I had to take off was my jacket, and I stifling in it all :(
    Ive had the opposite happen a few years ago ..went to the doc for an injection and presumed it would be put in my arm..it wasnt and I was not prepared ..should have worn a pair of Bridget Jones ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

kfallon wrote: »
    Went to the bank, put in my card then had a mental blank about my PIN number! Tried once, no joy so decided to not bother. Came back to work, sat at my desk and remembered it!

I annoy myself sometimes :rolleyes:

Something simillar happened to me years ago after surgery. I went to the cash point and couldn't remember the PIN number, I've never remembered what it was, weird. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Something simillar happened to me years ago after surgery. I went to the cash point and couldn't remember the PIN number, I've never remembered what it was, weird. :D

I've only had the same PIN number for years :rolleyes:
    I thought that even my fingers would just remember it, that the minute I put them on the numbers they would, out of habit, hit the right buttons! But they failed me :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

My parents were very conservative about some things and I'm talking about back in the late 80's early 90's when things weren't as liberal. A lot of their friends kids were getting pregnant or getting girls knocked up and the thought horrified them. They knew I was no saint but that I was very careful and discreet in my 'nocturnal activities':D My brother got away with so much it was unbelievable and I had a row with my mother over it once, her response was if I got pregnant it was their problem but if he got someone pregnant it was her parents problem.:eek:

Every single morning I come in here it's the same story. Crumbs at reception, crumbs on the stairs, fingerprints on the handheld mirrors, treatment rooms not tidied from the night before. There is a big **** off list stuck up
    http://s18.postimg.org/qphem6k9l/image.jpg

A step by step guide. Not only does nobody clean, nobody makes an effort to keep the place clean when I do it.

Every single morning I come in here it's the same story. Crumbs at reception, crumbs on the stairs, fingerprints on the handheld mirrors, treatment rooms not tidied from the night before. There is a big **** off list stuck up
    http://s18.postimg.org/qphem6k9l/image.jpg

A step by step guide. Not only does nobody clean, nobody makes an effort to keep the place clean when I do it.

Rather than using pink paper with little kisses at the end, I suggest using 1940s-style German font with an Iron Eagle heading the paper. :pac:

ACHTUNG! Das salonhaus is nicht fuer gewerken bai das Dumpkopfen! Ist nicht for der leavingdurten und coveredinscheisser!!

You get the idea!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

Correction: A bucket load of condoms.

Rather than using pink paper with little kisses at the end, I suggest using 1940s-style German font with an Iron Eagle heading the paper. :pac:

ACHTUNG! Das salonhaus is nicht fuer gewerken bai das Dumpkopfen! Ist nicht for der leavingdurten und coveredinsheisser!!

You get the idea!

And get the word 'P45' in there somewhere. :D

I am guessing they reckon they were hired for some other skills than cleaninig and see that as beneath themselves. Time to stop asking and start telling.

And get the word 'P45' in there somewhere. :D

I am guessing they reckon they were hired for some other skills than cleaninig and see that as beneath themselves. Time to stop asking and start telling.

Non-doingwhatfcukantolden ist gewehr Dumpfelstafen P45 uppenhole! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Colser wrote: »
    Ive had the opposite happen a few years ago ..went to the doc for an injection and presumed it would be put in my arm..it wasnt and I was not prepared ..should have worn a pair of Bridget Jones ;)

I went for my first smear many years ago, it was after I had my first child. I was handed a gown and sent into a cubicle. Young and very, very stupid I hadn't a clue what to do, so I stripped the whole lot off of me, and put on this little gown. Oh the mortification when I went into the doctor, and I twigged it was really only my bottom half that should have been removed. All my clothes outside in a cubicle. My cheeks are burning just thinking of it. So my utter dopiness at times is a big TA !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

ACHTUNG! Das salonhaus is nicht fuer gewerken bai das Dumpkopfen! Ist nicht for der leavingdurten und coveredinscheisser!!

You get the idea!

Jawhol, mein kapitan, und kiss mein icehole, yar farkan bastages.

Non-doingwhatdcukantolden is gewehr dumpfelstafen P45 uppenhole! :pac:
    :D:D:DThat might appeal to ze russian..

• Advertisement

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Jawhol, mein kapitan, und kiss mein icehole, yar farkan bastages.

You seem somewhat agitated, Herr Hauptmann. Perhaps a week in Ze Cooler will improve your concentration somewhat?? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement