Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trivial things that annoy you Part 27

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Have you seen me I'm only little lol Id be swinging the axe at her knees.
    TA - I tell LMII everything. Like when I puke and puke comes out of my nose, or when i get cramps so bad I actually feel like my womb is being clawed out of me -- there is nothing sacred, I tell him everything. But when stuff happens like yesterday, or when that guy groped me and spat in my face, stuff I really want to tell him, I can't. Because he has this really annoying habit of trying to "fix" things and it's annoying as ****. Santa needs to bring him listening ears for xmas

That's what men do Lexie, or try to do. We had this the other day! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

TA: being stressed and sick has me on edge all week
    Went to town to the chemists today....and the fact that no one fcuking knows how to use a roundabout is baffling and the fact that every second person seems to wait until you are on top of them to step out from between cars into traffic is annoying as fcuk!!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

jimgoose wrote: »
    That's what men do Lexie, or try to do. We had this the other day! :)

Oh I know, it's why I keep quiet saaan. It's annoying is all, that I can give him graphic details of the menstruation process but not tell him something I need to!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

TA: being stressed and sick has me on edge all week
    Went to town to the chemists today....and the fact that no one fcuking knows how to use a roundabout is baffling and the fact that every second person seems to wait until you are on top of them to step out from between cars into traffic is annoying as fcuk!!! :(
    We have a roundabout in Cork thats known as the magic roundabout..I just assume that everyone is in the wrong lane and Im usually right..The amount of close calls on it is crazy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

There is a roundabout at the Arc de Triumph in Paris. It is a true mark of a good driver to make it out of that roundabout alive and undamaged. Very scary!
    Apparently you are not insured once you drive on to that round about until you get off it.

• Advertisement

Colser wrote: »
    We have a roundabout in Cork thats known as the magic roundabout..I just assume that everyone is in the wrong lane and Im usually right..The amount of close calls on it is crazy.

These aren't even big roundabouts!!!!

That traffic In cork used stress me out unreal...lanes mean nothing to people up there!!!
    And I had reason to go up to mahonpoint a few weeks ago....Jesus the traffic :/

I use that twice-a-day, every day - I use the John "Bull" Hayes technique. :)

Oh I know, it's why I keep quiet saaan. It's annoying is all, that I can give him graphic details of the menstruation process but not tell him something I need to!

Graphic-it-up a bit, make it Man-Interesting, as opposed to all this vague Emotional ballix! :)

Graphic-it-up a bit, make it Man-Interesting, as opposed to all this vague Emotional ballix! :)

I don't do vague. Until it's when I'm snappin with him and then it's "fine" or "right". When those two words are busted out, take cover cause lexie is about to blow a fuse.

When a muslim makes a terrorist joke, and it's really funny but you can't laugh because it's fine for her to say it, she's muslim whereas when I laugh I'll look like a racist :D

The insane scenes at villa park now...could people not wait till end of the match

• Advertisement

The insane scenes at villa park now...could people not wait till end of the match

They are Villa fans....whaddya expect?!! :D

I don't do vague. Until it's when I'm snappin with him and then it's "fine" or "right". When those two words are busted out, take cover cause lexie is about to blow a fuse.

When a muslim makes a terrorist joke, and it's really funny but you can't laugh because it's fine for her to say it, she's muslim whereas when I laugh I'll look like a racist :D

*sigh* I know, they blow up so fast these days! :)

These aren't even big roundabouts!!!!

That traffic In cork used stress me out unreal...lanes mean nothing to people up there!!!
    And I had reason to go up to mahonpoint a few weeks ago....Jesus the traffic :/
    Im just back from Mahon but OH was driving :eek: I dont know which is worse,driving myself or sitting in with Irelands answer to the Stig..either way I need a drink:pac:

Taking selfies on the bus but then the flash was on, caught rapid

Im just back from Mahon but OH was driving :eek: I dont know which is worse,driving myself or sitting in with Irelands answer to the Stig..either way I need a drink:pac:
    Maybe it's me being from backarae of nowhere but why do people think it's ok to just drive flat out when you can see from your side it's clearly a red there going through :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭Trebor176

Taking selfies on the bus but then the flash was on, caught rapid

Hate that :P

There's different Stigs, though. E.g. my brother droves a BMW so he's Die Steugen. I drive a Jaaag, so I'm Colonel Fotherington Digby-Stigby. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭UpCork

The fact that I saw something today than annoyed me intensely, then thought of this thread and now I can't for the life of me remember what it was :(

UpCork wrote: »
    The fact that I saw something today than annoyed me intensely, then thought of this thread and now I can't for the life of me remember what it was :(

Twoznt your reflection by any chance ???
    :P

^*joke obv

Maybe it's me being from backarae of nowhere but why do people think it's ok to just drive flat out when you can see from your side it's clearly a red there going through :P
    Drive her like shes stolen ect. :pac:

• Advertisement

Keep the wee fcukan shoe in, hi! Some say he can smell corners, and if you tune a radio to 88.4 MHz, you can hear his thoughts!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

"If you don't mind me askin' " - that phrase was uttered 20+ times in one 24 hour period. It was used in context only once. Now, as long as I live, I won't be able to hear that phrase without twitching or wincing. No, I don't mind you asking, but I'm starting to mind you breathing a little..

Rosie Rant wrote: »
    "If you don't mind me askin' " - that phrase was uttered 20+ times in one 24 hour period. It was used in context only once. Now, as long as I live, I won't be able to hear that phrase without twitching or wincing. No, I don't mind you asking, but I'm starting to mind you breathing a little..

I love your posts Rosie. You seem to just post once a day in this thread but it is always a goodie!

Rosie Rant wrote: »

Translation: I am about to deeply offend you. See "Shut up, Flanders! !" above.

Not really a TA as such but how the hell does Dynamo do those magic tricks? :confused:I love watching him but cant get my head around what he does...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

My left sock kept slipping under my heel all day, and the leg of my jeans wouldn't stay down properly. So every time I looked down I could see my sock sinking into my runner. Very trivial but was a source of rage :(

73Cat wrote: »
    My left sock kept slipping under my heel all day, and the leg of my jeans wouldn't stay down properly. So every time I looked down I could see my sock sinking into my runner. Very trivial but was a source of rage :(

Sounds like a job for some Gaffer tape.

The sh!teness of Jurassic park 3 :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭miezekatze

73Cat wrote:
    My left sock kept slipping under my heel all day, and the leg of my jeans wouldn't stay down properly. So every time I looked down I could see my sock sinking into my runner. Very trivial but was a source of rage 

That happens to me all the time, so annoying!

TA that I feel really drunk after having a single glass of wine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

I love your posts Rosie. You seem to just post once a day in this thread but it is always a goodie!

Aw shucks! Thanks very much :D Ditto!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 491 ✭✭Dozer Dave

Mass, its very repetitive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,647 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Is there a device that can separate the wind from the rain, I can handle rain by itself and the wind by itself but can't abide with both of them together, its not fair and makes your clothes wet.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Is there a device that can separate the wind from the rain, I can handle rain by itself and the wind by itself but can't abide with both of them together, its not fair and makes your clothes wet.

Deos rain not do that by itself though???

Deos rain not do that by itself though???

You are not thinking Tom. If there is rain with no wind then it comes straight down. The umbrella thus works.
    But if there is rain and lots of wind then the umbrella becomes useless!
    Hence we need a wind aware umbrella.
    Or a full sized body condom....which admittedly would look weird.

You are not thinking Tom. If there is rain with no wind then it comes straight down. The umbrella thus works.
    But if there is rain and lots of wind then the umbrella becomes useless!
    Hence we need a wind aware umbrella.
    Or a full sized body condom....which admittedly would look weird.
    A waterproof onesie..:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

When my bf gives out to the daddy cat. He always looks so sad :( I don't even like the cat!

TA'd at my bf's tough love approach to everything and everyone.

KatW4 wrote: »
    When my bf gives out to the daddy cat. He always looks so sad :( I don't even like the cat!

TA'd at my bf's tough love approach to everything and everyone.

"Daddy cat" me hole. An oul' Tomcat is tougher than a main battle tank! :)

When you're trying to boil something but the pot is too small so it erupts like a volcano all over the hob and down the doors of the presses onto the floor :(

****sake

Tough is right Jimgoose, horrible little git so he is but I do feel bad for him when he gets in trouble!

Also hormones.... I hate them!!!!!

Tough is right Jimgoose, horrible little git so he is but I do feel bad for him when he gets in trouble!

Sneaky little feckers arent they..always lurking in the background :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Like yer late for mass
    Dozer Dave wrote: »
    Mass, its very repetitive.

Two thousand years of sh1te is not gonna go away overnite;)

Always Colser :(

Sneaky little feckers arent they..always lurking in the background :(
    Always Colser :(

Sorry, I thought you said mormons:D

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Sorry, I thought you said mormons:D
    Stop it eisy..jokes like that TA hormonal people :(:pac:

Hahaha or make them laugh hysterically!

I'll be crying in 10 minutes :(

Stop it eisy..jokes like that TA hormonal people :(:pac:

Me Mormons are at me:)

The Lotto is trolling me.

Logged in to my email this morning to see a mail from lottery.ie telling me "We have some exciting news for you".

For a few seconds I always think that this is it - the big one....but then log in to see that I won a Euro in last nights draw.
    ONE EURO.

Facebook friends. Last night this one posts a photo on facebook of her drinking blue wkd, with the caption "on a mad 1"

This morning "oh my god I'm so hungover".

You were drinking blue wkd you simpleton, there's more alcohol in a banana

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

The Lotto is trolling me.

Logged in to my email this morning to see a mail from lottery.ie telling me "We have some exciting news for you".

For a few seconds I always think that this is it - the big one....but then log in to see that I won a Euro in last nights draw.
    ONE EURO.

Dont spend it all together:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭MsBubbles

"Daddy cat" me hole. An oul' Tomcat is tougher than a main battle tank! :)

Morning Titties ! Have to agree with the bound Jim, Tom cats are made of titanium ! My 'lovely' Tom Cat Tyger refused point blank to go into his carrier yesterday. The little bugger missed his appointment with the vet as result

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement