Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trivial things that annoy you Part 27

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

My TA today has to be snow. Cold, wet, incapacitating, housebound, roadblocking, snow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Freezing my arse off on the way to the station unless I bundle up like I'm going to the Arctic. Roasting once I get onto the crowded train....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

MsBubbles wrote: »
    Lexie where the hell are you going to keep a pig ?

See that's causing a bit of a problem at the moment. It's only a miniature one. So it'll have to live inside. My brother is after hitting the roof so I have to play it cool being all like oh he can live on the farm. Trying to involve him saying he could build it a little house, so that it could be his pet too but he's furious. I probably should have been planting the seed rather than just surprising him but I'm sure it will be fine and he'll be a happy pig living on a farm. His name is Vivienne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

yes Subway stupidly call their staff 'Sandwich Artists' FFS !

I want to think of a really fancy way of saying Legal Exec... get your thinking caps on people :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

...His name is Vivienne.

Vivian, surely? Vivienne is a girl's name!

Someone who is supposed to start work at 9:30 arriving in at 9:40 and complaining that their phone is ringing with work to do, saying things like "Jesus, I haven't even turned on my computer yet". Well you were supposed to be here 10 minutes ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭MsBubbles

Lexie do you realise that pigs pee and poop everywhere and whenever they want ? I love pigs but even mini pigs grow huge about the same as a wolfhound.

http://tinypic.com/r/34j6max/8
    http://tinypic.com/r/55s392/8

That's the sort of negetivity I have to deal with. What enjoyment people get from taking a **** over everyone else's hopes and dreams

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

His name is Vivienne.

Your brother or the pig?

You should feed the pig bacon and sausages, then in a few years it will taste extra delicious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭redfacedbear

I want to think of a really fancy way of saying Legal Exec... get your thinking caps on people :pac:

Conveyency Rectitude Facilitator Ensurer?

• Advertisement

People who don't understand how computers work. It's 2015 and it is very irritating. Very very irritating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Vel

A long awaited for dream MIGHT be actually happening to me very soon. But I have to wait for another 2 weeks approximately until I know for sure.

It involves a dog :D:eek::pac::)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Knackers down the back of the bus spitting on the floor, playing awful tunes on their phones and being loud and annoying especially in the morning. Please go home and and drink a large amount of petrol as natural selection is not making you extinct quick enough for my liking.

Natural selection has been stopped in it's tracks by our social welfare system. Darwin weeps.

'Have you any plans for Valentines day?'....................................

Vel wrote: »
    A long awaited for dream MIGHT be actually happening to me very soon. But I have to wait for another 2 weeks approximately until I know for sure.

It involves a dog :D:eek::pac::)

Is this going to be like my good news? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

In the college library there are 3 turnstiles to get in and one of them is also used to get out, the amount of people who, when two of the other turnstiles are empty, insist on going in the only out turnstile while I'm waiting to get out drives me up the wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Oh my god!!!!!! I'm after getting myself a miniature pig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a pig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a spit on my BBQ, your place or mine?:D

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    Is this going to be like my good news? :D

If I only get half of it like you did, then there could be problems for the dog in question!:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

loose shopping trolleys in car parks, put them back

• Advertisement

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    I have a spit on my BBQ, your place or mine?:D

Now lads, Vivienne is the TTTAY mascot now. That means he's your friend not food

Vel Fingers crossed for you. I love Dogs.

eisenberg1 there's no meat on a mini pig. You want a saddleback for daycent pork

Vel Fingers crossed for you. I love Dogs.

eisenberg1 there's no meat on a mini pig. You want a saddleback for daycent pork

A saddleback you say, do go on?

Actually, we will save this for another day......today is Vivienne's day

St Vivienne, patron saint of bolloxed sofas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Parents who insist their little spawn of satan darlings push their shopping trolleys around the supermarket, blocking isles and barging into other people.
    Some adults are bad enough with their trolley driving anyway!
    Should we have a trolley pushing theory test and follow on lessons / trolley test?

Saddleback's are black/white pigs the germans go mad for the pork in the wurst way ! ;-)

Google them. Never eaten them myself I'm vegetarian

Saddleback's are black/white pigs the germans go mad for the pork in the wurst way ! ;-)

Google them. Never eaten them myself I'm vegetarian

Sorry for your troubles, hope you get better soon;)

• Advertisement

Jurisprudential Administrative Facilitator. Ask me a hard one.
    People who don't understand how computers work. It's 2015 and it is very irritating. Very very irritating.
    You'll find that those of us who really understand how computers work are the ones who prefer doing the valve-clearances on an FZR1000, or playing the banjo barefoot and in dungarees. :pac:

eisenberg1. I've been vegetarian for 25 yrs not going to change now

People who hover in my periphery expecting me to engage them.

Random young one to her friend: 'Will you take a selfie of me in the snow?'

Slightly missing the point of the selfie there pet. The word you are looking for is photograph.

What's wrong with approaching you saying Excuse Me ONW do you have a minute ?

• Advertisement

People posting snow pictures. Some people have got some serious inches. And there's me with nothing but a dribble. Story of my life really

...Some people have got some serious inches. And there's me with nothing but a dribble. Story of my life really

<SNORT>

Didn't get up early enough to get my face into a presentable condition. So I just did really subtle makeup. The girls have already asked me if I'm ok that I look very tired. Natural face, bitches.

What's wrong with approaching you saying Excuse Me ONW do you have a minute ?

There's nothing wrong with that. What's wrong is, like I said, people hovering in my periphery.

Sandwiches ! I order sandwiches yesterday for a meeting and boy I am sorry. moan moan moan. I've never heard the likes of it in my life. You'd swear it was the end of the world

People who bring sandwiches or rolls or muffins into work for their lunch and then sit on the stairs to eat it. Ffs. Crumbs everywhere. Do you think they're half as smart to hoover? Nope. I've already hoovered the stairs before they even get in and usually have to do it after lunch too. One girl is the worst for it. It is not my job going around hoovering up crumbs after adults.

One of these days I'm going to start delegating cleaning so everyone gets a taste of what it's like having to run around after others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Spitting.:mad: It turns my stomach when I see someone spitting. This morning I was stood at the bus stop in the sleet and hail and the only other person there was a guy who seemed a buckle short of a straight jacket, who kept spitting on the ground every few minutes.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,217 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Leggings are fine.

Jeggings are fine.

Tregings are fine.

Meggings?

GTFO! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Cheese Wagstaff

Spitting.:mad: It turns my stomach when I see someone spitting. This morning I was stood at the bus stop in the sleet and hail and the only other person there was a guy who seemed a buckle short of a straight jacket, who kept spitting on the ground every few minutes.:mad:

You should stay away from bukkakke in that case, word of warning. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

Leggings are fine.

Jeggings are fine.

Tregings are fine.

Meggings?

Are you planning on getting a pair?:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Meggings?

What's the male equivilent of camel toe?

Anteater face?

:pac:

whiskeyman *snort*

whiskeyman wrote: »
    What's the male equivilent of camel toe?

Anteater face?

:pac:

Last Chicken In The Shop?? :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'm just after getting out of my 'meggings', except I call them spats, as should every other male.

Leggings are fine.

Jeggings are fine.

Tregings are fine.

Meggings?

BoomBap??

You've been outted!!

Edit: too slow

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I'm just after getting out of my 'meggings', except I call them spats, as should every other male.

Spandex! Lots of Spandex!!

BoomBap??

You've been outted!!

These ones though -> http://image.rakuten.co.jp/playerz/cabinet/nike/02307067/imgrc0061752403.jpg

Nothing like a lunch time run to freeze yer boll*x off.

Jesus you wouldn't want any insecurities size wise in those

Nope.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭KungPao

I hear veryangryman, Callan is rubbish
    Had to google this dude. His wiki says he's a household name in Ireland...I've never heard of him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement