Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trivial things that annoy you Part 27

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    Well no, because if it was, I wouldn't have to "generalise".

TA: I'm now a TA according to the above... :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Fainting. See people on tv doing it all elegantly, not me though. Crumble like a sack of potatoes. And being too far away to go home, Bleh

I've fainted once, while taking a slash. Somehow managed to finish before hitting the ground, didn't spill a drop. Elegant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

whiskeyman wrote: »
    TA: I'm now a TA according to the above... :(

Sigh....clearly present company excluded. None of us are capable of being TA'ing by nature of the fact that we are TA experts, right? :) We don't dare sneeze on buses or talk about the weather etc ;) No I'm sorry I'm just sad and grumpy about stuff :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Fainting. See people on tv doing it all elegantly, not me though. Crumble like a sack of potatoes. And being too far away to go home, Bleh

Anyone else misread the above as "Farting"? If not, you really should try it! :pac::pac::pac:

My boy is leaving and I ate too much at lunchtime so that my drink hasn't taken effect :(

You need to hit the red wine big fcukan style and put Journey on the stereo with the volume up to 11. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sigh....clearly present company excluded. None of us are capable of being TA'ing by nature of the fact that we are TA experts, right? :) We don't dare sneeze on buses or talk about the weather etc ;) No I'm sorry I'm just sad and grumpy about stuff :(

No hugs from me kiddo but have a virtual bottle of Rioja.

No hugs from me kiddo but have a virtual bottle of Rioja.

Is he full bodied?;)

Haha of course! ;)

Haha of course! ;)

Fruity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Shelf packers in supermarkets with their big contraptions blocking the entire aisle or blocking you getting to the part of the shelves you need. Why are they doing this at peak times?

• Advertisement

Fruity?

Naked too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭miezekatze

Getting a voucher code for something you bought the day before. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

You need to loosen your corset...

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    You need to loosen your corset...

I need more stress to make my blood pressure higher. You'd think that my blood pressure would be through the roof considering how wound up I get wouldn't you

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭franer1970

Shelf packers in supermarkets with their big contraptions blocking the entire aisle or blocking you getting to the part of the shelves you need. Why are they doing this at peak times?

And the home delivery gatherers - constantly shooing you aside. You may work for Tesco but in reality you're only doing someone else's shopping, so wait your turn!

Anyway, why don't home delivery orders go out from a warehouse? Is it really the best way to do it - put the goods out in a retail outlet, then pack them up and send them off again?? Why should I get hassle because some people are too lazy to go to a shop???

I need more stress to make my blood pressure higher. You'd think that my blood pressure would be through the roof considering how wound up I get wouldn't you

Alcohol,plenty of it, that will raise your blood pressure, and it makes me mentally unstable, so my shrink says....

My boy is leaving and I ate too much at lunchtime so that my drink hasn't taken effect :(

Boy?
    Am i out of the ta loop :(

I can't drink!! You can't believe how empty and unfulfilled my life is sober.

I can't drink!! You can't believe how empty and unfulfilled my life is sober.

Well than you can have my sons insurance quote, that sent my BP off the fcuken scale:D

Higher blood-pressure won't help with the farting, you know! :D

• Advertisement

jimgoose wrote: »
    Higher blood-pressure won't help with the farting, you know! :D

I can learn to fart my name

bluewolf wrote: »
    Boy?
    Am i out of the ta loop :(

Oh Gawd...... I can't relive it. Um...basically, you know when someone is coming out and it's difficult for them to tell the people they love and they worry they might be judged and they feel like they no longer want to live a lie? Well....er...I'm coming in.

I can learn to fart my name

My Dad could fart several traditional ballads. Fact! :D

My Dad could fart several traditional ballads. Fact! :D

Your dad sounds like a legend!

Your dad sounds like a legend!

You have NO idea! ;)

Dads are the greatest people ever. My dad was amazeballs too. Whipped to bits, God love him. But the only person who treated me like the princess I know I am :D

Oh Gawd...... I can't relive it. Um...basically, you know when someone is coming out and it's difficult for them to tell the people they love and they worry they might be judged and they feel like they no longer want to live a lie? Well....er...I'm coming in.

FFS ONW, what will the neighbours think....:D

Dads are the greatest people ever. My dad was amazeballs too. Whipped to bits, God love him. But the only person who treated me like the princess I know I am :D

Really? My father taught my older sister to wheelbarrow concrete properly when she was about fourteen. :pac::pac::pac:

:)

• Advertisement

You're going to feel like the only gay in the vill-aaage, only t'other way aboot! :D

Really? My father taught my older sister to wheelbarrow concrete properly when she was about fourteen. :pac::pac::pac:

Yeah there was only me and my brother in my family. My brother had no interest in the farm but I loved the animals, so we would go on the farm, feed the cows biscuits. Over the years I would get really attached to some of the animals from when they were baby calves and he would keep those and put them in calf, and keep them as cows, so as he wouldn't take a pet away. He didn't do it all the time, just the ones I would get really attached to.

Then when I went to beauty college, I had nobody to practice waxing/makeup/tinting/threading on because I had no mom or no sisters, so I would practice on him. And he HATED it, good lord, he was so miserable that year, but he didn't object. He was my best friend in the whole world!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Then when I went to beauty college, I had nobody to practice waxing/makeup/tinting/threading on because I had no mom or no sisters, so I would practice on him. And he HATED it, good lord, he was so miserable that year, but he didn't object. He was my best friend in the whole world!

He might have hated it but I'd say he was the best groomed fella locally!

Ha, I can just imagine two guys sitting at a bar discussing the match, when one turns to the other and says "Mike, I have to ask, who does yer eyebrows? they look great":)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

Teeny tiny cramped toilets cubicles with the hand drier in them. The mere act of whipping out the willie sets em off!

Loads of people used to comment on his clothes actually lol. Obviously I did his clothes shopping. Might not have been typical daddy stuff, but dayum, stylish!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,516 ✭✭✭valoren

Cousin on Facebook. He's 19.

All likes and shares about raunchy stuff, scantily clad women etc.

We get it.

You. Are. Not. Gay.

Teeny tiny cramped toilets cubicles with the hand drier in them. The mere act of whipping out the willie sets em off!

ah that would be Seamus, the hand dryer, he is like that with everyone;)

valoren wrote: »

We get it.

You. Are. Not. Gay.[/QUOT

I would not assume that to be the case.......smokescreens and all, just saying.

No need to boast :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

valoren wrote: »

We get it.

You. Are. Not. Gay.

I've a cousin who does the very same. Half naked women popping up in my newsfeed left , right and centre. You can hide all posts of naked women, without hiding your cousin. It's what I had to do. That's of course if you want to :);)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Flutterby80

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    AKA an ingrown mickey:D

They had to cut away layers of flab and skin to reveal his Mickey in all in glorious wonder! In fairness he was delighted with himself when he saw it for the first time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Flutterby80

My dad taught me how to mix cement at a very young age, we were all his labourers :)

Gummy children. Kid on my facebook lost her two front teeth and her aunt keeps putting up pics of her smiling with no teeth, creepy as ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭MsBubbles

Jaysus what's going on in TTTAY today ? It's all about mickeys and jimgoose, eisenberg and Boom_Bap perving over hot Russian birds. I don't where to look.
    :o

At The hot birds, got to stay one foot ahead of the competition!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭MsBubbles

Lexie yer a masso girlo

Masso is right!

TA bein hanging for home time so I could have dinner. Now that I'm home im not even hungry anymore. Porridge. And lots of sugar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

Shaving....bloody hate it!!!!

People that take 10 mins to wash their hands after having a piss

having to explain to people for the 100th bloody time how a process works cos they couldnt be arsed to write it down

sitting in on a friday night cos I'm a lonely Heart (Ladies take pity :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Gummy children. Kid on my facebook lost her two front teeth and her aunt keeps putting up pics of her smiling with no teeth, creepy as ****.

Parents seem to love toothless pics of their kids. I was missing 2 upper and 2 lower teeth when I made my Communion, the photographer was a friend of my parents and he took a close up of the wafer being put in my mouth(kinda creepy). I think I looked awful but my folks love those photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

All the twits who parked their cars on level ground last night when the little bit of snow fell, and today seeing they were still parked ar*eways and blocking footpaths on narrow roads where cars fly, and that was 12 in the afternoon, the snow was well gone by then, but one did leave their lights on, ooops. bet (s)he's T.A'd.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement