Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part Baked Croissants...?

Options
  • 08-12-2014 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if any particular supermarkets sell part baked croissants?
    Like the part baked rolls etc, havent seen them anywhere, any info wud be great, dont know if they even exist tbh! If they dont then they should! :D

Im in South Dublin.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,005 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

I know you can get cans of croissant dough.
    You just unroll the dough, separate into pre cut pieces, roll up each croissant and bake.

Although not really like proper croissants, they are pretty nice and have the added bonus of being able to be filled prior to rolling - cheese, ham, chocolate etc.

You'll find them in the chilled cabinet in supermarkets.

I haven't had them in years!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Doop

I know you can get cans of croissant dough.
    You just unroll the dough, separate into pre cut pieces, roll up each croissant and bake.

Although not really like proper croissants, they are pretty nice and have the added bonus of being able to be filled prior to rolling - cheese, ham, chocolate etc.

You'll find them in the chilled cabinet in supermarkets.

I haven't had them in years!

That's gas I remember them from yrs ago too! Didn't think they were still around tho.. I'm Goin have to have a serious hunt around the supermarket so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Fill them with Jam, bake them, savage

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭miezekatze

M&S sell them :) They are usually where the bread etc. is.

Advertisement