Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaccines and autism

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Martx wrote: »
    Don't be lazy and email CDC, would be great if you could post here the reply you will get.
    0 deaths was stated by Dr. Anne Schuchat, the director of CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.

Lol. Don't be so facetious. Email them yourself if you would like to know. My mind is already made up :). Yours obviously isn't. Let me know if you find any reliable sources of evidence against vaccination while youre on your crusade.

As I said before, too tired to delve further into this discussion tonight...
    Also don't want to end up getting a ban....

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Martx

Sligo1 wrote: »
    Lol. Don't be so facetious. Email them yourself if you would like to know. My mind is already made up :). Yours obviously isn't. Let me know if you find any reliable sources of evidence against vaccination while your on your crusade.

As I said before, too tired to delve further into this discussion tonight...
    Also don't want to end up getting a ban....

You presume that I haven't done that already :) Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

You presume that I haven't done that already :) Good luck!

Well you wouldn't have asked me to if you had already... Law of probability and all...

"A report to VAERS generally does not prove that the identified vaccine(s) caused the adverse event described. It only confirms that the reported event occurred sometime after vaccine was given. No proof that the event was caused by the vaccine is required in order for VAERS to accept the report. VAERS accepts all reports without judging whether the event was caused by the vaccine."[/QUOTE]

Check US courts for measles related claims, deaths and injurys as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,580 ✭✭✭worded

Sligo1 wrote: »
    Rofl...

Tired and narky what a mix

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcolepsy

Injected with a poison - you tube

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ikGtCA3OJJc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

"A report to VAERS generally does not prove that the identified vaccine(s) caused the adverse event described. It only confirms that the reported event occurred sometime after vaccine was given. No proof that the event was caused by the vaccine is required in order for VAERS to accept the report. VAERS accepts all reports without judging whether the event was caused by the vaccine."

Check US courts for measles related claims, deaths and injurys as well.

I thought there was no measles deaths?

Or do you realise that that was wrong, in fact thousands have died from it and your source of nobody dying from measles is a person who supports the vaccine? There is also no evidence for the vaccine causing death.

Im impressed that you are still following something which was a hoax with nothing to back it up.

Or do you realise that that was wrong, in fact thousands have died from it and your source of nobody dying from measles is a person who supports the vaccine? There is also no evidence for the vaccine causing death.

Im impressed that you are still following something which was a hoax with nothing to back it up.

My bad, I meant to say MMR not measles. Look on FoxNews website for article "Deaths from measles outbreak may be 'inevitable' as cases surge in US" and if person who supports vaccines says that there was no deaths from measles since 2003, most likely he is right. Because otherwise, he would be screaming about "deadly" disease :)

My bad, I meant to say MMR not measles. Look on FoxNews website for article "Deaths from measles outbreak may be 'inevitable' as cases surge in US" and if person who supports vaccines says that there was no deaths from measles since 2003 in USA, most likely he is right. Because otherwise, he would be screaming about "deadly" disease :)

Sorry for double post, I meant to edit it, but PC is acting strange.

Anyone who doesn't believe in adverse reactions and have facebook , look at this person's profile" Мадина Минбаева " there is plenty of videos what happens after vaccination in older children. That's "innocent" flu shot recommended to pregnant women.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭DM addict

My bad, I meant to say MMR not measles. Look on FoxNews website for article "Deaths from measles outbreak may be 'inevitable' as cases surge in US" and if person who supports vaccines says that there was no deaths from measles since 2003 in USA, most likely he is right. Because otherwise, he would be screaming about "deadly" disease :)

Looking at CDC statistics, there HAVE been deaths from measles in the US since 2003 - at least four, two in 2010 and two in 2009. Small numbers, I know - but still deaths. Not to mention that globally, there were 145,700 deaths in 2013.
    Very good. Could you provide me a link to a peer reviewed, independent,double-blinded placebo controlled safety study to DTaP or MMR vaccine? Or any other vaccine which are recommended for newborns ? Study conducted by manufacturer or funded by manufacturer is not "independent" or reliable.

Placebo trials haven't been done with most major vaccines in a long time - largely because it's unethical to deny children treatment which is life-saving. There have been studies on whether there are higher rates of autism among vaccinated/unvaccinated children, and no link has been found.

I've known a lot of this for a while, but I've still bothered to find articles and statistics to back up my argument. I'd appreciate it if you'd do the same for your claims of "100 deaths from vaccines", or for any causal link between autism and vaccination. Again, peer reviewed reputable journals, or CDC/WHO statistics please.

I've checked CDC reports and yes ,there was 4 deaths from measles. It appears that CDC employee doesn't know the figures. 145700 deaths globally, but was that in Europe or in countries like Africa where they don't even have a clean water. According to WHO there are at least 3 million children dying because they don't have food on the table. And we talking about 146k deaths here? I haven't got links in my phone but here's quick one: Pubmed 12849883. There is some questions about your study.
    First of all, both groups are vaccinated (difference 1vaccine I presume). Control group is what size? 5%? Will look more into it from PC tommorow.
    If it's unethical to do placebo study with humans, is there a study with neonatal animals?
    And another question is: who funded the study?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

We're not starting this sh1t again.

Martx - if you want to post any peer-reviewed, non-sensational, actual fact based study then pm it to me and I may post it and reopen this thread.

In the meantime read this from the VAERS site you refer to and remember that just because you read some causation "proof" on the interwebs it doesn't mean it's true.

Guide to Interpreting VAERS Case Report Information
    When evaluating data from VAERS, it is important to note that for any reported event, no cause-and-effect relationship has been established. Reports of all possible associations between vaccines and adverse events (possible side effects) are filed in VAERS. Therefore, VAERS collects data on any adverse event following vaccination, be it coincidental or truly caused by a vaccine. The report of an adverse event to VAERS is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Just going to throw this in here as well - from the charter:
    Soap-boxing
    v. To wax philosophical to promote your own agenda
    All input in Parenting and sub-forums is valued. However we consider it to be a community where participation on various topics is encouraged.
    Posting solely to promote a single agenda or viewpoint in a variety of threads without adding anything further to the community will not be entertained.

Every single post you've made on boards has been about vaccines and autism. While Health Sciences may not have the above in their charter Parenting does. You're welcome to participate in the community but if your only reason to be here is this hobby horse then you're not.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement