Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Gigs

Options
  • 08-12-2014 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭

Anyone get tickets for any of their gigs? I go through and the first 2 tickets offered to me where £383 for 2 :eek: Got 2 for £200 which is still bloody expensive i must say

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Achtung Maybe

Got 3 for £300 for London, expensive but don't mind paying it for an indoor gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Stacksey

If they are only doing 3 shows in the o2/3 Arena/Point depot then the demand will be huge(from all the south american people living in Ireland) will be very hard to get tickets here

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Achtung Maybe

if you are a paid member of U2.com you get a presale code which gives you access to tickets before general release. Without having access to such a code I would say it will be nigh on impossible to get tickets for an indoor gig in the O2

• Registered Users Posts: 48 jimb433

did anyone ever see the tribute band from uk u2/2 my brother was the lead singer.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,780 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Stacksey wrote: »
    If they are only doing 3 shows in the o2/3 Arena/Point depot then the demand will be huge(from all the south american people living in Ireland) will be very hard to get tickets here

I'd consider them already sold out. Only the extremely lucky will be successful on Ticketmaster

• Advertisement
Advertisement