Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday Night Raw 8-12-14 (The Slammy's)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

It didn't need to be one of the worst gimmicks ever though, if they had listened to the internet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Raw creative team should have won 'Insult of the Year'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,213 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

A small "Neeeewww Day!" chant.

There might be hope yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

1st time seeing them and I thought they were okay I love how Big E was over to Goldust after the match roaring new day into his face

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,170 ✭✭✭✭briany

Apple users getting a nice condescending step by step in downloading the app, there.

• Advertisement

Reigning? Yep.

Defending? Hmm...

I have been laughing at that for weeks. He has only had one title defence which he technically lost. He isn't carving out an unstoppable reign for himself to add to the drama of losing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,170 ✭✭✭✭briany

J. Marston wrote: »
    Reigning? Yep.

Defending? Hmm...

He does defend the belt, just not as
    often as anyone would like.

Did Cole call Charlotte "Summer Rae" or was I hearing things?

That throat chair shot looked fairly vicious.

• Advertisement

"He broke my rocking chair" is up there with "he stole my ring jacket" for ridiculous pro wrestling McGuffins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

If Ambrose loses to Bray f'ing Wyatt after all the momentum he had picked up then it'll be an absolute travesty

King is such a creep.

Have you ever read It's Good To Be The King...Sometimes? He really contradicts himself in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Been a pretty solid raw , But some baffling match choices...Rollins vs Ziggler and the Wyatts 1st meeting should be kept for PPVs

Surely Mizdow wins this?

Mr. T was robbed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,510 ✭✭✭✭CSF

And the LOL moment of the year goes to.... WWE trying to convince us that Roman Reigns was even in the top 3 amount of votes for that award

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Right, so the guy that's injured just so happens to be on RAW to collect his totally undeserved award? Right. Watch how well this megapush goes.

Hey guys, ever heard of the WWE Network and this cool show called NXT? Well, here's the womens champion, lets job her out in 2 minutes flat! Because we take our Network very seriously!

Morons.

Oh well, at least we have Ambrose who'll continue to be awesome no matter what.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

Really looking forward to the Bray Ambrose match now! Thought that whole segment last night was perfect to whet the appetite.

Deadlie wrote: »
    Really looking forward to the Bray Ambrose match now! Thought that whole segment last night was perfect to whet the appetite.

Ambrose in an extreme gimmick match can never disappoint. The man is God. He should have won that award

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

What's the craic, lads:

jVooxRA.gif

I'm firmly of the opinion that this Reigns award could backfire badly.

The WWE universe loathes being told who to like, and even moreso being told that they do like someone when they don't really, at least not very much.

If WWE are gonna follow the template and have Reigns go on to win the Rumble and the Mania to follow, I would expect him to become the new Batista, far quicker than he becomes the new Cena.

Been a pretty solid raw , But some baffling match choices...Rollins vs Ziggler and the Wyatts 1st meeting should be kept for PPVs

Not 100% sure Harper and Rowen are to be upper midcard guys going forward on their own right, I think they've done an awfully good job of enhancing other people's feuds and the booking of them post-Wyatt Family was a rare masterstroke by WWE. I would never have believed that Id be convinced to care about Rowen.

But in a situation at the moment where there is such a big talent pool, I doubt Harper v Rowen would find a place on the Mania card and Id be more inclined to see them both in the Andre Memorial if it's an annual thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

CSF wrote: »
    I'm firmly of the opinion that this Reigns award could backfire badly.

The WWE universe loathes being told who to like, and even moreso being told that they do like someone when they don't really, at least not very much.

If WWE are gonna follow the template and have Reigns go on to win the Rumble and the Mania to follow, I would expect him to become the new Batista, far quicker than he becomes the new Cena.

The Rumble is in Philly too. That crowd will crap on him if they keep this up.

Roman Reigns = Super Cena MKII

• Advertisement

This will be something to look forward to.

10801534_735433259878289_520277034484491706_n.png?oh=9d04f1d621c12adf619f41d2d22b6391&oe=54FF6381&__gda__=1426758344_263932dbe01bb7f7da8848aaa56a19e8

Advertisement