Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding professional online networking

Options
  • 08-12-2014 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Firstly, I hope I'm allowed to do this, I read the rules and think I'm ok as I'm not promoting my business, just looking to network, kinda.

I'm a wedding videographer with a fairly new website and while I feel I've done a pretty good job with my on-site SEO I am lacking good links from relevant websites.

I'm sure there are many more of us out there who are just starting out who are up against the established players who have a huge advantage in terms of SEO.

So if you are a wedding professional, ideally in the west, who would like to get in touch we could network with links, mentions, FB etc.

Also if any of you SEO guru's out there want to contact me about my site I'd be happy to chat! As I said, I feel my page titles, descriptions, content is good but would welcome any improvements,

Cheers!

Advertisement