Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homeless Shelter Waterford

Options
  • 08-12-2014 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

With the issue prominent in the news lately it has my daughter asking me a lot of questions, about how and why people end up homeless. Anyway... we thought it might be an idea to drop a sort of care package into the local shelter for Christmas. A box with mince pies, biscuits, soft drinks, soups, that sort of thing.

Would anyone know exactly where the shelter is in town. I've been told it was in that alley that leads from Reginald's Tower over to the Chinese but I always thought that was a hostel moreso than a homeless shelter? Anyway, I'd like to call ahead and make sure that this kind of thing is ok if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

McGwire House Hostel

Address: Bath Street, Waterford City, Waterford
    Telephone: 051 879930
    Email: ladylanehostel@gmail.com
    Opening Hours: 24 Hours

used to be in ladylane near library.

thats the only one I know of.

Advertisement