Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone thoughts on walker, Vertongen and Llrois? Figure Walker will get a drop but haven't seen enough of the other two to judge....

Whats Verthongen? 91? if he is I think its a little high personally but if thats where he is rated in the game,he certainly hasnt done anything to deserve a drop in rating

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Anyone thoughts on walker, Vertongen and Llrois? Figure Walker will get a drop but haven't seen enough of the other two to judge....

Lloris is still a quality keeper, will probably wait on 92

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Lads can you take your youth crap somewhere else, you're clogging up this news feed!

mackeire wrote: »
    Lads can you take your youth crap somewhere else, you're clogging up this news feed!

There is a thread for the future youth cup.

The current one is played in the boards league, by boards managers using boards teams on boards league friendly dates ...

so here is actually appropriate for that chat ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

lloris had good season in my view but verthongen was way below his level when he first joined them. Him fazio flanked by walker and rose doesn't inspire me, but could be just a post world cup hangover with him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Anyway.... where were we?

Oh yeah, when is the next Youth Cup starting anyhow lads?

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    My lads enjoyed the outing sooo much that they have earned a replay in our gaff!

The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Porto and Real Madrid in their Friendly fixture.
    Scuffet had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Januzaj was on the scoresheet for his side.

Return fixture scheduled for Wednesday

Real Madrid have accepted the friendly challenge to play FC Porto.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

There is a thread for the future youth cup.

The current one is played in the boards league, by boards managers using boards teams on boards league friendly dates ...

so here is actually appropriate for that chat ;)

No it's not!

People can discuss all matters Boards.ie League Gameworld here mate ... If you're unhappy with thats been posted or think its off topic

<=== report the posts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Borunemouth would signal the start of the EPL review for sure, I think that Terry rose because a lot have commented that he is the obvious one that is incorrectly rated, as much as I hate the man, he deserves 92 if not more...

Will be interesting to see how they handle Kompany IMO, if Terrry is 92 there is no chance in hell he can justify 94, no chance

Don't say that without my defence I have nothing. Kompany plus 5 I say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Matt Ritchie for a plus one. Thought he'd get more. Out of the youth cup so I can concentrate on getting villa back where we belong

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Quick note lads.

The youth tournament among the teams in this gameworld is absolutely on topic, so it's perfectly fine to be posting about it here; it is tied to this gameworld, for which this thread exists. The connected world game isn't, but has it's own topic. So obviously everything, in that regard, is fine as is.

Telling people both to "Take your youth crap elsewhere" and encouraging people to report posts is verging on backseat modding, even if both parties feel in the right. I don't think it quiet goes over the line, in context in this situation. But it is approaching it.

If you have a problem with whats being discussed, report it, if mods agree, it will be dealt with. If not, then the thread isn't disrupted publicly, and we move on. Try not to venture towards the backseat moderation line though; I always feel its a stupid reason to pick up cards at any stage :)

JamboMac wrote: »

Sorry man, Kompany has been over rated for a very very long time....

Expect a drop

Guys, I may be mental but I'm expecting a rise for Tevez, thoughts?

Who's eveyones money on for the current youth cup?

I'll plumb for Porto!

Sorry dude, but a -1 should be coming his way, that being said, this game can be extremely retarded when it wants to be and he will probably get a +1

Guys, I may be mental but I'm expecting a rise for Tevez, thoughts?

Top scorer... League won, 2 cup finals... THE man for Juve, expect a +1 for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

de Gea.

+4.

NAILED ON.

Al Capwned wrote: »
    de Gea.

+4.

NAILED ON.

Hope the Madrid reports are false, I know he's going their eventually but hopefully not yet.

Tim Krul -1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Tim Krul -1

pqnXV9o.gif

BALOTELLI -3
    NAINGGOLAN -2
    BADSTUBER (retire)

:P

swoody wrote: »
    pqnXV9o.gif

BALOTELLI -3
    NAINGGOLAN -2
    BADSTUBER (retire)

:P

Balo bit might actually happen :eek:

Balo bit might actually happen :eek:

He's been struggling to justify that 91 for about two seasons now - he'll be more comfortable on 88 - less pressure to perform :P

What about falcao? 94 might end up 93 or 92.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

I'm hoping delph at least goes to 89

Phil Jones -10.

Phil Jones -10.

For what!

Did you not see how he skilfully played the ball out of Giroud with his noggin! Whilst looking like a new born calf!!!

Defending of the highest level:D

Even Neville in commentary couldnt stop laughing at the replay! Facial expressions are priceless!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

For what!

Did you not see how he skilfully played the ball out of Giroud with his noggin! Whilst looking like a new born calf!!!

Defending of the highest level:D

Even Neville in commentary couldnt stop laughing at the replay! Facial expressions are priceless!!!!!

http://mediacdn.fanatix.com/media/22/0b/725ee6b90ad475defb2ff50f3d9b7dd5d49f/upload.fanatix.mp4

:o

• Advertisement

Finally on the third attempt I beat Ajax.

Paris Saint-Germain beat Ajax 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Kompany had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Fernando was on the scoresheet for his side.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement