Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

For some reason over the last few Years I've started watching the Australian league and the msl. Now there's Sunday league, division 3b at it's finest!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Anwar El Ghazi finally got a late bump, and it was a +2 to 85. At least now he's finally worth more than the 3.9m that I paid for him.

Hopefully there's more to come though, both from him in the future, and from others as soon as possible! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Bernardo Silva with a +3 to 88, not bad for a 20 year old.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

French review done and no rise for Fekir...
    post-30826-Ed-Norton-laptop-close-gif-Hul-Teya.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Glad I held onto verratti +1 to 92

Sadly lavezzi -1 to 91

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Spurs vs Estudiantes in the U21 cup tonight :)

Nearly forgot to change my team. Debuts for a load, but I trust in Harry Kane and James Wilson :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Or not...

Tottenham Hotspur slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Estudiantes de LP in their Friendly fixture.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Or not...

Tottenham Hotspur slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Estudiantes de LP in their Friendly fixture.

Come on the Glen boys yeow! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    French review done and no rise for Fekir...
    post-30826-Ed-Norton-laptop-close-gif-Hul-Teya.gif

Should have sold him when you had the chance........:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Definition of a mixed day - seeing young hopeful kleindeinst had got his move from the german 3rd division to the bundesliga, then seeing freiburg, the team that signed him, managed to lose and get relegated

• Advertisement

Definition of a mixed day - seeing young hopeful kleindeinst had got his move from the german 3rd division to the bundesliga, then seeing freiburg, the team that signed him, managed to lose and get relegated

I signed Davie Selkie while he was at Bremen and then he moved to RB Leipzig :pac: Although they have bags of cash so I'm happy.

Freiburg are grand they won't be long coming back up, some great young players coming through.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Mourinho wrote: »
    I signed Davie Selkie while he was at Bremen and then he moved to RB Leipzig :pac: Although they have bags of cash so I'm happy.

Freiburg are grand they won't be long coming back up, some great young players coming through.

Don't see Kempf staying there though! hopefully Juve renew their interest ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

oh sh!t, freiburg got relegated and i own oliver sorg :(

tumblr_n7d7msUJ011smcbm7o1_500.gif

Don't see Kempf staying there though! hopefully Juve renew their interest ;)

Can't say I'd be confident of that tbh. He's a good young player but he might very well stay there. He wouldn't be up to the likes of Brandt, Werner, etc yet at least.

Unless maybe a move to a Bundesliga side ala Stuttgart, Bremen, Hannover we'll see. It could very well be the likes of RB Leipzig that could go for him too as they are amassing all they can.

are we onto the next round in the youth cup yet?

swoody wrote: »
    are we onto the next round in the youth cup yet?

Myself and the Inspector to replay I must send a friendly request to him.

Actually whats the story with the rest of ye, did some lads drop out due to playing ineligible players and that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I gave kersplat a walkover, unfortunately my calendar was full and I couldn't cancel friendlys

Congrades

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Mourinho wrote: »
    Myself and the Inspector to replay I must send a friendly request to him.

Which I rejected - because you have to come my gaff, so I sent one to you - just don't drink from the taps.....we may have left a surprise in the water tank for you

Which I rejected - because you have to come my gaff, so I sent one to you - just don't drink from the taps.....we may have left a surprise in the water tank for you

Always thought the stadium choice was random ha!

Thank you good sir I hope you have a nice brandy we can sit back and enjoy at half time while you chairman juggles to enterain the masses.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Or not...

Estudiantes de LP beat Tottenham Hotspur 3 - 2 in a classic encounter in their Youth Cup 1st round tie.
    González scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    El Ghazi and Boateng were also amongst the goalscorers.

I must admit, we lead for a grand total of three minutes. That said though, I felt we deserved it to be honest. Great game though and only for that El Ghazi free kick just three minutes from time Spurs would have had to make the long trip to Argentina!

Daniel Bentley's a certainty for a ratings increase after today's heroics.

daniel-bentley-8x6549-2468590_478x359.jpg

2903C21800000578-3094257-image-a-115_1432409909457.jpg

Southend.jpg

Southend-United-v-Wycombe-Wanderers-Sky-Bet-League-Two-Playoff-Final.jpg

As Al Cwpwned would say:

+11. NAILED ON!

I think he as also jumped to the top of my 'No Strings' list. :):D

Wilberto wrote: »
    Daniel Bentley's yadda yadda yadda random pics blah blah blah......

-11 for the og

swoody wrote: »
    -11 for the og

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Wilberto wrote: »
    Daniel Bentley's a certainty for a ratings increase after today's heroics.

As Al Cwpwned would say:

+11. NAILED ON!

I think he as also jumped to the top of my 'No Strings' list. :):D

Nailed fecking on!

THough I might be a small bit MrMac-ed.... So the nailing may no0t be as ewll as the nailing involved with young Mr. David.

de Staya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

That'll do, 3-1 away to Porto. Up to 2nd and almost safe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Finally my unbeaten streak ends. Lost 4-3 to spartak despite leading 3-1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Was delighted with my 1-0 against Liverpool, until I read that they're all exhausted.

Only four points between 12th and 5th in division 2.

On another note, anyone selling a good right back?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Nearly safe, still in 5th but on the same amount of points as Barcelona.

Paris Saint-Germain beat Hamburger SV 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Lavezzi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Ménez was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

The match ended 2 - 2 between FC Twente and Zenit in their Division 2 fixture.

Gouffran scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Rondón was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Was away last week, still managed to pick up a win and a draw. Today's draw sees a 3 match unbeaten run, best form of the season :pac:

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement