Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

meh ...

FC Porto slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Bayern München in their Division 1 fixture.
    Torres was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Panathinaikos beat West Bromwich Albion 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Lemoine scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Raggi was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

SS Lazio outclassed RCD Espanyol and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Huntelaar was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Draxler was also on the scoresheet for his side.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbuepnggQ7JFbEhe8Qos0K_08Tp6jZdeTNxeOm51YBv9rkVYCzNA

Back with a bang :D:D

Only 8 points off a playoff spot, not bad considering how terrible my form has been :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Estudiantes de LP slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Celtic in their Division 3 fixture.
    N'zonzi and Ki were amongst the goalscorers.

Awww! The run had to come to an end some time though. At least it was against a side who expect to be up there challenging for at least a playoff spot.

The mighty Barcelona to come now in the third round of the Shield on Tuesday before the Argie Derby against Velez Sarsfield on Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Badly needed 4 1 home win over Club America.
    Horribly inconsistent so far but just 4 pts off top, although 4 pts the other way is 14th!
    Nice of Isco to open his account too!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I reckon that, after the next Premier League review, I could have two 89 rated defensive midfielders. I think it's time that both Ki and N'Zonzi get their +1, Both have had super seasons, with N'Zonzi regularly having great seasons regularly over the last few years.

Fingers crossed anyway because it'll help my team greatly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

2-1 win against Newcastle keeps Udinese 3rd and 3 points off top

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

That deal for Howedes is shocking! There has to be more to it....

That deal for Howedes is shocking! There has to be more to it....

Originally got Howedes in a deal for Milik, Paco Alcacer and Bernat.
    Then offered Howedes up for cash.
    Then complained that nobody was helping him out and told me i was targetting him
    Sent him really long private message giving tips.........no reply

Then does this deal......

If SMFA reporting was allowed in this, i'd say he'd be on the verge of getting the sack. I just hope there's another part to this deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

What's the deal? (So far...)

• Advertisement

TheGunns wrote: »
    What's the deal? (So far...)

Howedes for Micah Richards and Ben Davies

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Colemania wrote: »
    Howedes for Micah Richards and Ben Davies

Sweet Jesus, I hope he threw in the Vasoline if there are no more players included in that deal

gerp99 wrote: »
    Sweet Jesus, I hope he threw in the Vasoline if there are no more players included in that deal

In the immortal words which today seem rather poignant...

'Okey doke, we leave it there so' :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

let's leave the talk of transfers where we critique each other out of here lads

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

just been roped into doing the cork city marathon relay next monday, anyone else here doing it?

swoody wrote: »
    just been roped into doing the cork city marathon relay next monday, anyone else here doing it?

I ran the whole thing......twice*.

*Not in the same day though. That would be madness! :D :pac:

Best of luck anyway. Enjoy!! :D :pac:

swoody wrote: »

The whole lot or part of a relay team?

Did the relay team before and it's grand!

Wilberto wrote: »
    I ran the whole thing......twice*.

*Not in the same day though. That would be madness! :D :pac:

Best of luck anyway. Enjoy!! :D :pac:

cheers i'm doing it for a cause so it'll be worth crawling the the hand over.... :pac:

i see macs been in training too for the half marathon....

The whole lot or part of a relay team?

Did the relay team before and it's grand!

part of a relay, i'm doing leg 3. i think its 9.3km from Ringmahon to Victoria Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

hey guys, newbie here! Took over Galatasaray in division 3, drew my first game 1-1 against Bremen, hoping to pick up my first win against Cruzeiro Thursday! :)

• Advertisement

hey guys, newbie here! Took over Galatasaray in division 3, drew my first game 1-1 against Bremen, hoping to pick up my first win against Cruzeiro Thursday! :)

Welcome along! Any questions all (most) the lads here are sound!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Welcome along! Any questions all (most) the lads here are sound!

by the way mac ... that signature ... how long are you going to feed of that season 1 glory? :D

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    by the way mac ... that signature ... how long are you going to feed of that season 1 glory? :D

The first season was the best so.......forever

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Glad I just realised theirs a cup game today as I have Madrid next and don't want the kids to have to face them.

Away to Everton in the cup tonight.... He's having a good season, but I'm hopeful!

I'm 100% Behind ya mate!

What, gotta support the managers and all that ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Be careful with transfers, some managers will rob you blind but most will give good advice and help you along the way :) Welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Wish my league form was as good as my cup form!

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Be careful with transfers, some managers will rob you blind but most will give good advice and help you along the way :) Welcome!

And some mangers won't even deal with you and offer you poor advice......
    Welcome!

• Advertisement

SS Lazio beat Everton 6 - 5 in a penalty shootout after a 2 - 2 draw in their The Boards.ie League Shield Round 3 fixture.
    Manolas and Kachunga were amongst the goalscorers.

Cup run continues!!!

Unlucky Everton, maybe a few new faces and you ca......

oh yeah, sorry..... forgot

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement