Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

4-0 win and my keeper gets man of the match...... Random

Might be because we had 15 shots on target to your 4!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

That Milan manager keep playing his talents down :p

FC Porto slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against AC Milan in their Division 1 fixture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

After their result against Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund are now unbeaten in 9 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid in their Division 1 fixture.
    Grosskreutz was on the scoresheet for his side.

Was disappointed with the draw till I read the top message.i stay in ninth tho

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

whats going on at newcastle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Good win away at Spurs, Aguero with a brace and Firmino rounding it off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

4-0 win and my keeper gets man of the match...... Random

ok he conceded 7 against germany but these saves for a fireman :cool: and he got MOTM so it is possible :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Estudiantes de LP beat PSV 4 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Williams scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Hoilett and Mounier were also amongst the goalscorers.

Back to winning ways after a disappointing loss to Standard Liege (which was as a result of me not changing from my cup/reserve team). Hopefully I don't make the same mistake after our quarter final in Bilbao.

That's right. I said quarter final.

The mighty Estudiantes are in a quarter final. :D :pac:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Siggy and Tadic return to the side to win the game

2nd win in a row after losing 3 in a row, moves me a little bit clearer of the relegation zone.

In the post-match press conference, FC Twente manager Shteve McClaren shocked fans by announcing his imminent departure from the club, to leave for the vacant SL Benfica position. It is believed he applied for the job via text message at half time during their game against Newcastle.

McClaren blasted the club, claiming they were "holding him back" and saying "The Portuguese accent is much nicer anyway".

When asked how the club could possibly be holding him back seeing how he only entered management 2 months ago, McClaren reportedly threw his club branded clogs at the astonished press and ran out into a waiting helicopter.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Selling a lot of my under 23s cos i need the cash. They'll all be going to regardless anyway so if an offer comes in from an external before any other offers, they'll be gone.

The players are:

Mathieu Michel
    Fabio Sturgeon
    Thomas Toure
    Adrien Thomasson
    Phillipe Sampaio
    Thomas Foket

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

First win in 4 last night.
    Form's been very hit and miss this season - stuttering to draws and narrow wins in games i should really be winning.
    Might change it up a bit at the end of the season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Ladies the king has returned

Ladies the king has returned
    MrMac84 wrote: »

I can't believe no one asked what this was about

:D

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I can't believe no one asked what this was about

:D
    Afraid to ask tbh ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Al Capwned wrote: »
    First win in 4 last night.
    Form's been very hit and miss this season - stuttering to draws and narrow wins in games i should really be winning.
    Might change it up a bit at the end of the season.

Your problem is Messi ronaldo and bale, really should try and get rid of them.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Seems like SM have just stopped giving a sh*t about the rating reviews and are just doing a few random teams now and again. What leagues are left to review? England, Spain........italy?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Lee Erwin got a plus 3 for me this morning. Only bought him last week

Palermo manager has taken a step back again lads. Applications in the other thread

How does one check their manager rating again?

• Advertisement

Doesn't matter I found out I'm 39 out of 57 along way from the number 1 spot impossible to be number 1 again being absent for 2 1/2 seasons

Impossible is nothing

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Impossible is nothing

Any players of mine you'd be interested in p/x for a big name of yours?

Everyone is for sale at the right price but the likes of Aguero, etc will take quite a bit for me to consider

Gervinho is up for grabs for youth and cash if the right offer comes. What team are you? Will have a look tonight

Dynamo kyiv

Doesn't matter I found out I'm 39 out of 57 along way from the number 1 spot impossible to be number 1 again being absent for 2 1/2 seasons

I haven't moved all season still at number 31 and that's with having a good season and that would be the second in a row, really think I'm gaining no points at Paris.

keep an eye on viola

the fiorentina manager logs in just to avoid getting kicked but it's gunna catch up with him soon, so mark them down. 10 days to go.........

JamboMac wrote: »
    I haven't moved all season still at number 31 and that's with having a good season and that would be the second in a row, really think I'm gaining no points at Paris.

manager ranking points....

top teams (90+ rated) only get 3pt for a win and 1pt for a draw

rubbish teams like napoli get 5pt for a win and 2pt for a draw.

your starting 11 is 92 so your only getting the minimum for your results where as whoever beats or draws gets the max.

bottom line is if you want to get a good ranking either sell all your top players to reduce your starting rating so you can get 5pt off the like of bayern, madrid, dortmund and the likes or leave and join westbrom. everton would of been a great option if your so hung up on getting to the top 10.

oh and win something, its done spuds, dohmund and farcelona no harm as you get 10 massive points.

Tell it like it is Swoody, don't beat around the bush!

• Advertisement

swoody wrote: »
    manager ranking points....

top teams (90+ rated) only get 3pt for a win and 1pt for a draw

rubbish teams like napoli get 5pt for a win and 2pt for a draw.

your starting 11 is 92 so your only getting the minimum for your results where as whoever beats or draws gets the max.

bottom line is if you want to get a good ranking either sell all your top players to reduce your starting rating so you can get 5pt off the like of bayern, madrid, dortmund and the likes or leave and join westbrom. everton would of been a great option if your so hung up on getting to the top 10.

oh and win something, its done spuds, dohmund and farcelona no harm as you get 10 massive points.
    I'm happy at Paris, just would like to make some progress up the table.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement