Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Why not give each new member a mentor. Ask them to run all transfers by the mentor for a period. Of course the mentor wouldn't be allowed to try and buy off them.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

baza Rakus wrote: »

As the chaps on here have patiently explained to you - they can't stop folk doing deals on Soccer Manager. They can't sack managers (can't believe you thought they could lol).

Next time you wanna act all high and might you would wanna check your facts, Turns out you can reverse deals and smfa can sack you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Why not give each new member a mentor. Ask them to run all transfers by the mentor for a period. Of course the mentor wouldn't be allowed to try and buy off them.

That's actually a great idea!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Anyways......

FC Schalke are delighted to announce we have come to an agreement with Manchester City for the sell of Juan Bernat.

Going in the opposite direction will be Anderson Talisca, Martin Odergaard and Daniele Rugani.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Panathinaikos beat Cruzeiro 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Athanasiadis had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Barrios and Ndinga were amongst the goalscorers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Mourinho wrote: »
    Anyways......

FC Schalke are delighted to announce we have come to an agreement with Manchester City for the sell of Juan Bernat.

Going in the opposite direction will be Anderson Talisca, Martin Odergaard and Daniele Rugani.

Reading that hurts!

Seems I was a tad cocky the other day ...

FC Porto slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Real Madrid in their Division 1 fixture.
    Trigueros was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

6-1 win for me after playing 89 minutes with ten men, my RB sent off in the first minute

FC Belgium have added to their ranks ... by removing a brasilian

Alex SANDRO has completed his move to Manchester City from FC Porto for 5,100,000 plus Timothy CASTAGNE and Dennis PRAET

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Lost to man Utd 1-0.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

MrMac84 wrote: »
    That's actually a great idea!!

I formally volunteer to be Head Mentor........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Good 3-0 away win over Chelsea. Icardi with another go, the lad is on fire :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lost too swjuve 2-1

I await the gif's

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Anyways......

Ah bringing the boys back to schalke( apart from rugani) should of done your research earlier ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Lost 1-0 to leverkusen but manage to stay top

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

modo85 wrote: »
    Seeing as you like to nit pick on some of my points I thought I correct u on some of yours

2nd para - yes huuntelaar is a top player

3rd para - yes you can stop deals ( monitoring turned on)
    Yes I am a gold member

4th para - you admitted you whine

OK I didn't realize that you were talking about Huntelaar, I thought I noticed you whining like a wee lassie on the SM boards.ie news feed about Tupac buying some player for like 456 grand or someting. I guess I got my wires crossed.

You can't sack people from SM lol you're hilarious. The SMFA can but they DON'T HAVE MONITORING TURNED ON IN THE BOARDS LEAGUE.

Now that's all I have to say on this subject. I was just trying to help but once again am reminded why there's no point trying to explain colours to a blind man.

To everyone else on the forum: sorry if this went a little bit off topic. Back to it now. I'm off to see who Milan lost to tonite and by how much.

PS if it's true and he did shag yer missus you should prob accept she's partly to blame too. Peas.

Ah bringing the boys back to schalke( apart from rugani) should of done your research earlier ;)

Yeah God forbid some of us might have serious actual real life problems that would cause you to make a mistake in a free online game.

Yeah God forbid some of us might have serious actual real life problems that would cause you to make a mistake in a free online game.

Jasus lad don't get so narky.....It's still a good deal gettin em back.

Jasus lad don't get so narky.....It's still a good deal gettin em back.

Sorry your grand, dont mind me, just that time reminded me of summit. Having **** time of it lately, you werent to know.

Sorry your grand, dont mind me, just that time reminded me of summit. Having **** time of it lately, you werent to know.

No worries man. Hope everything works out all right for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

2-1 loss to Inter :(

On the plus side, the transfer market has kept me sane

In: Courtois, Lichtsteiner, Allan, Bernat, Alex Sandro and Dries Mertens

Out: Higuain, Hart, Odegaard, Rugani, Talisca, Praet, Castagne, Suarez and Gunter

Youth team has taken a hit but there is plenty more there. :P

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

My Benfica career off to a good start
    SL Benfica outclassed US Palermo and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Cabaye scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Farfán and Montolivo were also amongst the goalscorers

New signings Cabeye and Farfan settling in quickly :cool:

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

gerp99 wrote: »

Youth team has taken a hit but there is plenty more there. :P

Oh right?!

Must have another look :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

I'm starting to think that this is some sort of special needs league with the way some of you 'special' boys are going on.
    Fcuk sake lads, it's a poxy badly put together game, make peace, not eh, dribble!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

mackeire wrote: »
    I'm starting to think that this is some sort of special needs league with the way some of you 'special' boys are going on.
    Fcuk sake lads, it's a poxy badly put together game, make peace, not eh, dribble!
    Agreed.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Fighting a relegation battle.

About to be a firesale at Spurs. Will be firing offers off over the next few days. Pretty much everyone available :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Fighting a relegation battle.

About to be a firesale at Spurs. Will be firing offers off over the next few days. Pretty much everyone available :)

I'll have Kroos :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

***Kim Kallstrom available for cash and a 90+ rated player***

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

City, Munich, Athletic and Napoli....some great offers. Gonna mull them over, cause severely tempted by all :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Trend Setter in Training

Back to winning days with a bang - now to push for automatic promotion.

Valencia CF beat AJ Auxerre 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.
    Zárate was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Elia was also on the scoresheet for his side.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement