Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Go on TSC.....

Go on....... Sure why not!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Go on TSC.....

Go on....... Sure why not!

I was about to accept Bayern's offer but that's got me honking :P

Nah, I hate to disappoint, but next time I get to a computer, then I think Bayern has claimed Kroos. Sorry :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I was about to accept Bayern's offer but that's got me honking :P

Nah, I hate to disappoint, but next time I get to a computer, then I think Bayern has claimed Kroos. Sorry :(

I'm probably throwing away any chance of winning the league now :/

The offer for Toni KROOS of Tottenham Hotspur from Bayern München has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Toni Kroos hopping on a plane to Germany.

Manuel Neuer is grabbing the umbrella for a trip back to London :P

EDIT: Oh, and that does mean Lloris is up for grabs now too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I'm probably throwing away any chance of winning the league now :/

I have Schmeichel if you want a replacement.... :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

The offer for Toni KROOS of Tottenham Hotspur from Bayern München has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I'd be interested in him depending on where you need strengthen

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I have Schmeichel if you want a replacement.... :P

Yeah, he's not needed in Bilbao any more after they were dumped out of the cup.

:P :pac: ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Any thing at porto for lloris?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Any keepers for sale? :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Any keepers for sale? :/

I heard Lloris may be available soon! :D :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Who do you want from villa for lloris

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I'd be interested in him depending on where you need strengthen
    GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Any thing at porto for lloris?
    eh i dunno wrote: »
    Who do you want from villa for lloris

Shall take a looksie now.

Would say I know how valuable he is, especially with chatter of a United move so won't be getting rid of him too quick. Don't really need a backup keeper, and would likely be looking to strengthen midfield, in a "replace Kroos" sort of way. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Would say I know how valuable he is, especially with chatter of a United move so won't be getting rid of him too quick. Don't really need a backup keeper, and would likely be looking to strengthen midfield, in a "replace Kroos" sort of way. :)

Barca bound vidal interest you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

My offer would have replaced Kroos.....
    :(:(:(

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Barca bound vidal interest you?

Hmm, would certainly be. :)

Not ignoring any offers or messages btw; I have about 7 people waiting on me, trying for a few deals, and want to just make sure I consider them all properly and, at the same time, don't leave myself with 10 strikers and no defence :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Lads I have PMs to reply to from a few of ye. Haven't time to sit down and go through them though very busy at the moment. Just letting ye know why I'm slow in teplying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Not ignoring any offers or messages btw; I have about 7 people waiting on me, trying for a few deals, and want to just make sure I consider them all properly and, at the same time, don't leave myself with 10 strikers and no defence :P

need a right back, zabs your man. (for an 88/89 right back replacement if you've got one and hurricane)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

I thank this post an a few minutes later my bid is rejected...I feel used...

swoody wrote: »
    need a right back, zabs your man. (for an 88/89 right back replacement if you've got one and hurricane)

You keep flogging Zab and yet my bid sat there for weeks - explain yourself young man.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

You keep flogging Zab and yet my bid sat there for weeks - explain yourself young man.....

what club are ya?

i've get external offers and had a few from managed teams but when i counter they go running cause there offer of sh!te is better then negotiating for a fairer deal.

you possibly put your offer in when a few people quit and then i get 250+ messages asking for loans/loan cancellations off them and i missed it. (the down side to having 144 in my squad)

btw i only flog zabs once every other week and his performances have improved now with the fear of it. :D

The shake up continues.

Arda Turan has agreed terms with Manchester City and will be moving there within 24 hours.

Laurent Koscielny and Danny Ings will be moving to Spurs who look to move away from the relegations places.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

what club are ya?

i've get external offers and had a few from managed teams but when i counter they go running cause there offer of sh!te is better then negotiating for a fairer deal.

you possibly put your offer in when a few people quit and then i get 250+ messages asking for loans/loan cancellations off them and i missed it. (the down side to having 144 in my squad)

btw i only flog zabs once every other week and his performances have improved now with the fear of it. :D

It's head wrecking wen all them loan bids/cancellation come in alright. You know you can go to club transfers and it will show you all the offers that have been made for your players plus the offers you have made

City mustnt like being at the bottem of the D1 table ....

Some re-enforcements he's brought in!

The shake up continues.

Arda Turan has agreed terms with Manchester City and will be moving there within 24 hours.

Laurent Koscielny and Danny Ings will be moving to Spurs who look to move away from the relegations places.

I personally think Ings will flop at Liverpool - but then I am biased against the red half of the city :P

Still, on paper, good deal for both sides

what club are ya?

Well I'm not saying my bid was amazing....... but it totally was!

I'll have a think and throw something at you tomorrow evening, just back from cinemaland (Jurassic World, meh, 7/10) and myself and my beloved must have an intimate discussion on the use of imagery by Spielberg and Trevorrow to convey the rise and fall of mankinds dominance over the animal kingdom, and to further asses Bryce Dallas Howard and how much her cleavage contributes to her ability to gain work in Hollywood (because it sure as hell isn't her acting)

San Marino slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Everton in their Friendly fixture.

Only 3-0? Come on Everton! You can do better than that! :D :pac:

I personally think Ings will flop at Liverpool - but then I am biased against the red half of the city :P

Still, on paper, good deal for both sides

I think Ings is better than an 86; even flopping at Pool should see him rise. And I've now got Ings, Wilson, Rodriguez, Roberts and Kane...I'm basically playing the "Next Top England Striker" lottery by buying every possible combination :pac:

Kos though was who I really needed; it means I can drop Walker, move Nagatomo to the right, Vertongen to the left, and place Kos with Terry in the middle :)

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Revamp at cruzeiro aswell over the next week. All first team players up for grabs. Hopefully all gone by next week

• Advertisement

modo85 wrote: »
    Revamp at cruzeiro aswell over the next week. All first team players up for grabs. Hopefully all gone by next week

What are you looking for? Youths or replacement 1st teamers?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement