Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Ha! Three of my San Marinese players are concerned about their lack of first team opportunities! :D :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    What are you looking for? Youths or replacement 1st teamers?

The best young players in the world and cash. im hoping for the best young team and the worst first team. The younger the better plus cash

Loads looking for Cedric so I'm sure he'll be gone tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Wilberto wrote: »
    Ha! Three of my San Marinese players are concerned about their lack of first team opportunities! :D :pac: :pac:

Quite rite. Disgraceful carry on!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Wilberto wrote: »

It actually makes sense - would you stay at a team when you knew you had no chance of breaking into the first team? Or even the reserve team?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Not expecting a win tonight considering my keeper but hopefully I'll have that sorted tomorrow :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Ajax outclassed Manchester United and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Soldado scored the winner for Ajax and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Much needed win, some results elsewhere went my way too to make it even tighter!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Oops ...

FC Porto slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Juventus in their Division 1 fixture.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Lost to anzhi and now drop to second. 3 defeats in 4. Time to do some wheeling and dealing in the transfer market

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Would consider letting Alex and Soldado go if there's any interest... not that I'd expect there to be any

AC Milan slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Barcelona in their Division 1 fixture. That's it. No text, no mention of scorers or men of le match. Even Soccer Manager is starting to get bored by this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

Finally......

Good 2-1 win over Inter keeps me top.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

A loss to Tottenham, just need a win to secure my future in division 1.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

SL Benfica beat Athletic Club 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Cabaye scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Džeko and Farfán were also amongst the goalscorers.

Cabaye and Farfan continue their impressive form for their new club.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

US Palermo outclassed Sporting CP and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Lass scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Hamšík and Pirlo were also amongst the goalscorers.

Great start to my second tenure as Palermo Manager takes us top of Div. 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

SSC Napoli outclassed AS Roma and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Huntelaar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    El Shaarawy and Thiago were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Estudiantes de LP beat Hannover 96 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Costil had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Kashia and Mounier were amongst the goalscorers.

Kashia with another screamer, and Mounier put in a performance rating of 9 after coming off the bench. I guess he got the message after being dropped for Junior Hoillet! :D

We stay third, but both the top two lost so that's excellent stuff! :):D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

2 1 win over Basel for a 5th win in our last 7.
    Hopefully we can maintain that consistency for another bit.
    Anderlecht and Palmeiras are not giving the rest of the division a look in though in race for the 2 automatic promotion spots.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

My club captain has just booked a late night flight to the Eternal city and is skipping up 3 divisions in a single journey, I don't think the 2 lads coming in the opposite direction will be too impressed on the return trip!!

PS. Isco is the leader of Malaga but not the official club captain before anyone gets excited ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Vysočina Jihlava have sold Jan KLIMENT to Udinese Calcio on a deal believed to be around 1,390,000.

Hattrick for Czech Republic under 21s the other day. Worth a punt!

• Advertisement

So late on Saturday i get approached by Basel, the fella thats winning all those cash bids on newly added players.

Wants to know if i wants Juanmi, he just wants an older 88 or 89 in return. Problem is... I dont have any old players :p

But we did settle on ...

Davide SANTON has completed his move to FC Basel from FC Porto for 4,700,000 plus López JUANM

Not a bad tactic to show cash is far from useless here. Buy newly added top talents for (lots of ) cash. Then trade these for first team players.

Gent to deal with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lost 1-0 too city

Game decided by one goal for the umpteenth time this season. If I could just get a 94 rated defender and a 95 rated striker I'm confident I can turn this rollercoaster crash of a season round ...

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Game decided by one goal for the umpteenth time this season. If I could just get a 94 rated defender and a 95 rated striker I'm confident I can turn this rollercoaster crash of a season round ...

You would think that might make sense but I got beat by Tottenham and the useless youths.

My 94+ rated central defender could do nothing, but manuel neuer can't be beat.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

JamboMac wrote: »
    You would think that might make sense but I got beat by Tottenham and the useless youths.

My 94+ rated central defender could do nothing, but manuel neuer can't be beat.

These are the words I longed to hear when I bought him :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    These are the words I longed to hear when I bought him :P

If you look I had 10 on target and you had 4 and you won 3-1 was it.

Desperate for a 94 (or thereabouts) rated player @ Milan, will offer any three players.

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Desperate for a 94 (or thereabouts) rated player @ Milan, will offer any three players.

Cant help :(

Only go up as far as 91 myself

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bayern Munich and Spurs doing deals again.

Hugo Lloris and Ryan Mason heading off to Germany.

Bastian Schweinsteiger on his way to join Neuer at White Hart Lane.

Wasn't part of the original deal, but getting Schweiny was the best offer I had available for Lloris. Should hold that 94 rating for a while yet :P And if he joins United in real life, I'll be even happier :pac:

Major thanks to Kersplat for the easy dealings :)

• Advertisement

I wanted rid of Schwein and needed a keeper, everything worked out well :)

All in all, Neuer and Schwein for Kroos, Lloris and Mason who came with 3.5m pocket money, happy with that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement