Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

In light of recent events I've decided to return to the forum.....

Also, while I'm here, listening to offers on Pjanic!!!

I've bid. Bid back what you'd accept (if anyting).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

In light of recent events I've decided to return to the forum.....

Also, while I'm here, listening to offers on Pjanic!!!

I'd be interested too

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I knew it would happen Wilberto has some odd voodoo over my teams in ALL our GW ...

The match ended 1 - 1 between FC Porto and Estudiantes de LP in their Friendly fixture.
    Torres scored the only goal for FC Porto and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sooo, if i was to leave besiktas and join hamburg, how would I do this?

You need 50 posts on boards too manage outside division 4 I'm afraid unless get promoted automatically

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I'd be interested too

Throw in an offer sure!

Few good offers coming in, it wi take something really tempting to push it over the line though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 fearghalcotter

:( no probs, suppose I better get me act together this weekend so!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

It will not take you too long to rack up 50 posts!

weekend?! you should have the 50post limit achieved by lunch time. ;)

:) Iv a lotta work to do after this break though! :( If you have players who are old and crap, whats the best way to shift them??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

:) Iv a lotta work to do after this break though! :( If you have players who are old and crap, whats the best way to shift them??

How old and how crap? :P To be honest, anyone under 87/88 is pretty useless for your first team so if you want to get rid of them, put them on the transfer list and an external club (not controlled by one of us) will bid for them eventually.

• Advertisement

excellent, might not have much of a first team once I clear out the dead wood lol

Some people may sell you old unwanted 88s, if you want them for the short term. I sold a lot for cash there recently, some of them were still mid to late 20s!

cheers, now its back to work like an old and crap human being! How I miss college :(

cheers, now its back to work like an old and crap human being! How I miss college :(

Oh wait, you have job while playing this?

You might want to have a word with the boss ... productivity it going to be affected, there is no 2 ways about it. :D

Ah just on the wee breaks and in between jobs ;) to tie over minutes! So ya only get 15 scouts a day? Is this refreshed at certain time or is it 24 hours from when ya used them?

Ah just on the wee breaks and in between jobs ;) to tie over minutes! So ya only get 15 scouts a day? Is this refreshed at certain time or is it 24 hours from when ya used them?

Scouts? I've never used scouts in the game!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I knew that my constant pleas for love and tolerance would prevail - this is akin to Paisley and McGuiness embracing each other in a spirit of hope and fraternity - I made this happen people, don't ever forget that from the mountain of despair we can hew out a stone of hope, from the pathways of darkness we can see the shining light - this is my message to you, who who!

There a waste mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

So who we all loosing to tonight? I've Kyiv at home so 'nil-point' for me!

Playing one of our mods and gameworld owner ... Im not allowd to win tonight :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

United I tink. I'm confident nothing will stop me losing this one. I am nothing but consistent. Wyrd bið ful aræd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Last week or so has me happy enough.

With Bernat to City for Talisca, Odergaard & Rugani.

Then yesterday I landed VERY long term target Loris Karius from Cruzeiro in exchange for Breel Embolo and Inaki Williams.

Today I would like to announce Matteo Darmian is off to Lazio to realise his dream of working with the great Tupac Healy in exchange for Pierre HÖJBJERG and Alessio ROMAGNOLI .

To top it all off Matia Perin got a +1 to 89 today.

Lost some first teamers and a couple good youth but delighted with the top young talent I've brought in :cool:

Thanks to Lazio, Cruzeiro and Man City.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Mourinho wrote: »
    Last week or so has me happy enough.

With Bernat to City for Talisca, Odergaard & Rugani.

Then yesterday I landed VERY long term target Loris Karius from Cruzeiro in exchange for Breel Embolo and Inaki Williams.

Today I would like to announce Matteo Darmian is off to Lazio to realise his dream of working with the great Tupac Healy in exchange for Pierre HÖJBJERG and Alessio ROMAGNOLI .

To top it all off Matia Perin got a +1 to 89 today.

Lost some first teamers and a couple good youth but delighted with the top young talent I've brought in :cool:

Thanks to Lazio, Cruzeiro and Man City.

Watching Rugani boss England last night brought a tear to my eye :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Unmanaged Hamburg for me tonight - need to string a few wins together....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Have City tonight, they'll come good eventually, tonight knwong my luck :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Real Madrid, my money is on a draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Away to twente tonight. Badly need a win after a bad run. Kyle walker makes his debut in a new formation

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Playing one of our mods and gameworld owner ... Im not allowd to win tonight :p

see ....

FC Porto dominated much of the play against Borussia Dortmund but could only manage a 3 - 3 draw in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Benteke, Januzaj and Trigueros were amongst the goalscorers.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    see ....

FC Porto dominated much of the play against Borussia Dortmund but could only manage a 3 - 3 draw in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Benteke, Januzaj and Trigueros were amongst the goalscorers.

Banned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

This is what happens to managers who question my transfers!!!!!!!

SSC Napoli hammered Chelsea 8 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Huntelaar was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Nastasić and El Shaarawy were also amongst the goalscorers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement