Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Great away win over City. 5-2, Koke and Kroos making good starts at Bayern :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AC Milan outclassed Manchester United and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Fred scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bobadilla was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

US Palermo beat Athletic Club 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Sokratis had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    García, Callejón and Kokorin were amongst the goalscorers.

Good win to put us 2 clear on Top of Div2. Thats 2 wins and a loss since taking over :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Another loss. Falling down the table fast!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Away to twente tonight. Badly need a win after a bad run. Kyle walker makes his debut in a new formation

2-2 draw. My finances in the red for the first time ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Colemania wrote: »
    Another loss. Falling down the table fast!

I only had four shots on target, think ould Ospina needs to go :P

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Great away win over City. 5-2, Koke and Kroos making good starts at Bayern :)

I'm so bad :mad: better stats on all. You better win the thing now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

5 0 win over Bordeaux, Illarramendi getting man of match on his debut.

Away to table toppers Anderlecht next so I know the Soccer Manager gods are now going to punish me after our biggest win of the season!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    This is what happens to managers who question my transfers!!!!!!!

SSC Napoli hammered Chelsea 8 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Huntelaar was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 4 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Nastasić and El Shaarawy were also amongst the goalscorers.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTunZcZYC938e-Sy5G3Ky5-sVtI5uzb28aSTPYjThVPAM038qe5zg

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

Another 2-0 win, that's 3 on the trot... Frustrating as hell though love to say it was down to tactics but.... This game!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

ezgif-822199962.gif

The match ended 2 - 2 between SS Lazio and Dynamo Kyiv in their Division 2 fixture.
    Morata and Neymar were amongst the goalscorers.

Unfortunately, didn't get Darmian in the door in time to play my new look side & thanks to Pjanic loosing the plot that shall now have to wait another 3 games!

Those are the breaks!

Unfortunately, didn't get Darmian in the door in time to play my new look side & thanks to Pjanic loosing the plot that shall now have to wait another 3 games!

Those are the breaks!

Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnddddddd................ just as I say that

The offer for Miralem PJANIĆ of SS Lazio from ACF Fiorentina has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Pjanic will head to Fiorentina for J. Martinez (I have informed Fiorentina about the VERY strong links to Atletico) and German U21 talent Younes

..... and some spare change!

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Inter Milans season is rapidly going wrong, another defeat tonight. Any one fancy doing some transfers?????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

3-2 win. Debut goal for Baba.

second in table, but about 72 points behind the leaders!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Inter Milans season is rapidly going wrong, another defeat tonight. Any one fancy doing some transfers?????

Everyone is doing transfers ... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Everyone is doing transfers ... :p

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Ah lags tried to read I few of these comments but benn a a wedding all day and a bit flithered now bit anyway forget to to the team and still won. Up to seconrf now ;)€

mackeire wrote:
    Ah lags tried to read I few of these comments but benn a a wedding all day and a bit flithered now bit anyway forget to to the team and still won. Up to seconrf now Ã႒Â႒¢Ã႒‚‚Ã႒‚¬
    Yeah!!!

Some very very questionable rating reviews this morning. Lulic with a +1 to 90, who I sold, maggio with a - 1 to 89 even after playing every game for napoli last season and no increase for Biglia. So as well as my 3 game losing streak, I'm getting a lot of rating decreases too :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Colemania wrote: »
    Some very very questionable rating reviews this morning. Lulic with a +1 to 90, who I sold, maggio with a - 1 to 89 even after playing every game for napoli last season and no increase for Biglia. So as well as my 3 game losing streak, I'm getting a lot of rating decreases too :(

Was about to post this - I am clearly a financial genius and king of the transfer market, bow before your mighty leader....

kim_jong_il.jpg?w=500

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

mackeire wrote: »
    Ah lags tried to read I few of these comments but benn a a wedding all day and a bit flithered now bit anyway forget to to the team and still won. Up to seconrf now ;)€

On this evidence it looks like you are coming to my wedding as well - you know how to party!

Was about to post this - I am clearly a financial genius and king of the transfer market, bow before your mighty leader....

kim_jong_il.jpg?w=500

Ronery.....I am so Ronery.....

Marque signing .... :cool:

Antoine GRIEZMANN has completed his move to FC Porto from ACF Fiorentina in a swap deal for Christian BENTEKE and Emre CAN

Now ye can go bother someone else for Can :p

On a sad note ... Porto have now lost a Belgian :(

On this evidence it looks like you are coming to my wedding as well - you know how to party!
    I'm not even hung over...... Yet!

(I'm not too sure I know how to party anymore if I'm checking soccer manager in the middle of the night)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Antoine GRIEZMANN has completed his move to FC Porto from ACF Fiorentina in a swap deal for Christian BENTEKE and Emre CAN

Good deal for both parties. Can looks a really good player

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Good deal for both parties. Can looks a really good player

He's also getting El Haddadi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

On a sad note ... Porto have now lost a Belgian :(

There seems to be some mistake....He is supposed to be signing for Napoli..It's his destiny!!!...:mad::mad::mad:

Maldjd23 wrote:
    There seems to be some mistake....He is supposed to be signing for Napoli..It's his destiny!!!...

Typical GT logic....

'Don't wanna deal for Pjanic as I don't want to loose Can....'

Few mins pass.....

'Deal done for Greece-mannnnnnnn'

Belgians!!!!

• Advertisement

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    There seems to be some mistake....He is supposed to be signing for Napoli..It's his destiny!!!...:mad::mad::mad:
    HE begged me not to send him to Napels ... something about the manager there having a graw for his missus :confused:
    Typical GT logic....

'Don't wanna deal for Pjanic as I don't want to loose Can....'

Few mins pass.....

'Deal done for Greece-mannnnnnnn'

Belgians!!!!

Griezmann > Pjanic ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement