Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

So with my revamped squad I will unleash the full force of Darmian, Marquinhos, Strootman AND Jackson Martinez (confirmed for Atletico RL!) on the Villa....

and loose

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Badly needed! First win in 6!

FC Porto beat Everton 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Zieler had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Shaqiri and Nainggolan were amongst the goalscorers.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Back to winning ways
    SL Benfica outclassed Anzhi and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Džeko scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cabaye was also on the scoresheet for his side.

My first 4 fixtures have all been against teams in an around the playoff spots so happy with 9 from 12.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

I outplayed Chelsea but my goalkeeper decided to have a butter sandwich before the game.

Paris Saint-Germain slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Chelsea in their Division 1 fixture.
    Silva was on the scoresheet for his side.

Won 2-1 go figure!!

Only 7 points off the magic number!

Edit: and just spotted that Rojo just didn't fancy it after 30mins....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Boom a badly needed 2-1 win against utd

A good solid performance

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Won el classico 2 zip..... Progress being made. 5 on the spin.

Baba gets two in two - he should have moaned earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Change of tactics, another loss.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Panathinaikos slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Olympiacos in their Division 3 fixture. Self destruct button in full working order with our 3rd loss in a row. Any win in the next game will be welcome to halt the slide

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

So with my revamped squad I will unleash the full force of Darmian, Marquinhos, Strootman AND Jackson Martinez (confirmed for Atletico RL!) on the Villa....

and loose

I felt sorry for ya. big problems at the villa. No wins in 4. Might have to wheel and deal

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNuMLVjF0CSuviDRoK6kMXo-Xnaph601mobv_A8tYcxdbRH6Rk
    Estudiantes de LP hammered Cruzeiro 5 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Ki was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Roux and Williams were also amongst the goalscorers.

Ki was on fire. He bagged a hattrick after 36 minutes! :D

The tables aren't updated yet but, looking at the other results, we could have jumped two places into second!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

1 0 defeat away to Div 4 table toppers Anderlecht.

They are running away with the title even at this stage, time to book the open top bus in Belgium!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Is the Leverkusen manager around.....? :P

suspiciously-evil-sloth-meme-generator-there-there-lad-i-m-your-daddy-now-20f587.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

1-1 draw for Wolfsburg, normal service resumes.....

thisyear wrote: »
    1-1 draw for Wolfsburg, normal service resumes.....

Are you the Wolfsburg manager mate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Anyone selling a 91+striker will swap remy and cash or maybe remy and another from my team for the right player.

I am dynamo kyiv

eh i dunno wrote: »
    I felt sorry for ya. big problems at the villa. No wins in 4. Might have to wheel and deal

Ahhhh you shouldn't have :D:D

Next time I promise to keep all 11 on the field so you can beat me fair and square :rolleyes:

Are you the Wolfsburg manager mate?

Yep, must have the record for most draws in a season!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Ha! I just saw there that 20 year old Niccolo Belloni of Inter got another ratings bump a few days ago. I only bought him last August after Swoody put up a list of potential risers on here and I figured I'd take a punt on him.

Bought him as a 76 rated player for about 350k, and he's now rated 80 and worth 1.9m! :D:D I'll take that for the zero scouting I did on him! :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Signings seem to have done well; 7 points from 9 since the revamp and starting to move back up the table :)

• Advertisement

thisyear wrote: »
    Yep, must have the record for most draws in a season!!!!

You going for my record of last season is it :eek: Think I had 13 or 15 or something

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Signings seem to have done well; 7 points from 9 since the revamp and starting to move back up the table :)

4c92074feebedacd86dfd217e9c42ba6.png

;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Not even if Kane was involved :p

I do short list players sometimes just to see how they develop.

Lord TSC wrote:
    Not even if Kane was involved

Again, missed the u21 championship?

Part1 of operation "jeopardise D1 status" :eek:

Holger BADSTUBER has completed his move to Udinese Calcio from FC Porto for 1,820,000 plus Carlos ZAMBRANO and Jason DENAYER

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Part1 of operation "jeopardise D1 status" :eek:

Holger BADSTUBER has completed his move to Udinese Calcio from FC Porto for 1,820,000 plus Carlos ZAMBRANO and Jason DENAYER

GT cleaning out my youth team with the exception of Keita and Doria! Hard to see Denayer go but a fair overall deal I think. He'll be joined by another belgian soon........

Colemania wrote: »
    GT cleaning out my youth team with the exception of Keita and Doria! Hard to see Denayer go but a fair overall deal I think. He'll be joined by another belgian soon........

tbf, I tried for Doria too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Again, missed the u21 championship?

i think he should get bt and watch felipe anderson instead of shortlisting him, he'll witness a genius in action.

Lads thinking of offering Diego and boateng, both 90s, player swop preferable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Ready to listen to offers for Sebastián "Bigfoot, pals with Henderson" COATES, 2 90+ rated young players will secure him OBO

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement