Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

it'd be krul to keep tim when kevin moves to psg in real life....

5b30c372ec3e2ea10d9bf85270649e71.png

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

swoody wrote: »
    it'd be krul to keep tim when kevin moves to psg in real life....

5b30c372ec3e2ea10d9bf85270649e71.png

:D

seems legit :D

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    seems legit :D

completely, even that tat on his neck. :cool:

Part1 of operation "jeopardise D1 status" :eek:

Holger BADSTUBER has completed his move to Udinese Calcio from FC Porto for 1,820,000 plus Carlos ZAMBRANO and Jason DENAYER

Part2 of operation "jeopardise D1 status" :eek:

Xherdan SHAQIRI has completed his move to Udinese Calcio from FC Porto for 1,300,000 plus Michy BATSHUAYI and Adrián MARÍN

And to the man holding Origi captive, now that Michy has signed for Porto and is about to replace Divock in the National team ... Do your worst, just remember you told me where you were going to bury him last time we talked ;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Rugani and Romangoli both bumped up to 87 today :pac:

• Advertisement

Mourinho wrote: »
    Rugani and Romangoli both bumped up to 87 today :pac:

two nice little players, rugani has the best shot at 1st team football at juve if they keep him instead of loaning out but romangoli will have to leave roma probably for good as garcia likes playing pensioners.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

swoody wrote:
    two nice little players, rugani has the best shot at 1st team football at juve if they keep him instead of loaning out but romangoli will have to leave roma probably for good as garcia likes playing pensioners.

Yeah Romagnoli was a tough one to let go, knew both players would get easy +2s.... He's been linked with AC which makes sense since he did so well at Samp last season under Mihajlovic

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Estudiantes de LP beat Zenit 3 - 1 in their The Boards.ie League Cup Semi Final fixture.
    Alexis scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    El Ghazi and Nedelev were also amongst the goalscorers.

BOOM BABY!!

Up against Ajax in the final on 14th July, to be played in Istanbul, at the Atatürk Stadium.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Part2 of operation "jeopardise D1 status" :eek:

Xherdan SHAQIRI has completed his move to Udinese Calcio from FC Porto for 1,300,000 plus Michy BATSHUAYI and Adrián MARÍN

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/status/616221063115087873

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Colemania wrote: »

I'd be shocked if he went, They haven't discussed personal terms yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

I'd be shocked if he went, They haven't discussed personal terms yet.

Regardless, that's already a sign that he's not wanted. I just hope he ends up at someone like Wolfsburg or Sevilla instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Colemania wrote: »

Happy July fools day everybody :):)

April fools day has moved to the 1st of July.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Nice +2 for Morata this morning to 90!!!

Now only 3 players away from an all 90 starting line up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Júnior Caiçara with a +1 five days after buying him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Do people use a website to predict risers. I remember when I played originally 5 or 6 years ago there was a website/forum that could predict rises and also when they were likely to occur

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Do people use a website to predict risers. I remember when I played originally 5 or 6 years ago there was a website/forum that could predict rises and also when they were likely to occur

The soccermanager forum is very good for this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

MrMac84 wrote: »
    The soccermanager forum is very good for this

Is it that active anymore? Anytime I look on there the latest threads have been inactive for months.

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong section......

setanta sports subscription on upc

I trawl Belgian papers for info :P

tonic wine wrote: »
    Is it that active anymore? Anytime I look on there the latest threads have been inactive for months.

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong section......

search for tupac he's always on it. gerp is there to, constantly asking if such and such a player is worth buying cause i'm in a competitive league blah blah...

• Advertisement

Anyone looking to sell anyone of cash?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

GT_TDI_150 wrote:
    Anyone looking to sell anyone of cash?
    Yeah man send me the cash on pay pal and you can have whoever you want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

On holidays so haven't been on much, lost to Dortmund on Sunday. Still ahead by a few points but I don't expect that to last, this game is predictably unpredictable :/ I can see a run of successive losses for me with a mediocre top 8 finish at best.

Will look at transfer bids when I get a chance but it'll probably be Monday.

Will be letting one of Muller, Aguero or Reus go over the coming weeks if the right offer comes in

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    On holidays so haven't been on much, lost to Dortmund on Sunday. Still ahead by a few points but I don't expect that to last, this game is predictably unpredictable :/ I can see a run of successive losses for me with a mediocre top 8 finish at best.

Will look at transfer bids when I get a chance but it'll probably be Monday.

Will be letting one of Muller, Aguero or Reus go over the coming weeks if the right offer comes in

Cue Juve posting photoshops!

Cue Juve posting photoshops!

you know what time it is...........

bk8ktejimaeetnh-medium.jpg

;)

Slip sliding away ...

The match ended 3 - 3 between FC Porto and Atlético Madrid in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Meunier, Griezmann and Trigueros were amongst the goalscorers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Borussia Dortmund beat Everton 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Falcao scored the winner for Borussia Dortmund and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Well it's better than the losses.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Paris Saint-Germain and Internazionale in their Division 1 fixture.
    Gameiro scored both of the goals for Paris Saint-Germain and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Lost again. I can't turn the slump around and no cash either for reinforcements

• Advertisement

So now RL Newcastle are linked with a loan bid for Balotelli ...

At this rate he wont be worth 1/2 packed of tayto's!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement