Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Back in the green courtesy of a 1 0 away win at Sao Paulo.

Some good fun in the dressing room afterwards with Isco really taking the piss out of Douglas Costa and the shortage of bids he received in the last couple of days.
    The men upstairs have already put Douglas in next season's team calendar!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Going into tonight game against Barca, my starting back 4 were 87-89-88-83 ... so understandably I decided to make this my last league to check today ...

:eek:
    FC Porto beat Barcelona 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Torres and Balotelli were amongst the goalscorers.
    Most shocking part is Balotelli found the net!
    Back in the green courtesy of a 1 0 away win at Sao Paulo.

Some good fun in the dressing room afterwards with Isco really taking the piss out of Douglas Costa and the shortage of bids he received in the last couple of days.
    The men upstairs have already put Douglas in next season's team calendar!

I have contact with Costa's agent directly and was shocked to find they handnt been made aware of the Balloteli - Costa swap deal.

Check your fax machine ... Costa's transfer request should be after landing :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Draw with Napoli stops the rot, Icardi with a brace :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

I have contact with Costa's agent directly and was shocked to find they handnt been made aware of the Balloteli - Costa swap deal.

Check your fax machine ... Costa's transfer request should be after landing :P

Isco had a pretty witty song going about Douglas being worth the same as a Pool striker with 1 league goal in the entire season. Actually I think he might have a case for bullying!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

Nice win for the Wolfsburg over 3rd place Galaxy!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Lost to drop back into the bottom 3,

Ever since I told Kevin De Bruyne I would sell him if we get relegated he has had a red card and served a suspension, then tonight he picks up his 5th yellow for another suspension.

He wants out!

Lost to drop back into the bottom 3,

Ever since I told Kevin De Bruyne I would sell him if we get relegated he has had a red card and served a suspension, then tonight he picks up his 5th yellow for another suspension.

He wants out!

WHAT ... why wasnt I told?!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Drew 0-0 with Benfica, despite an utterly disgraceful call from the lino (I was right in line myself, A MILE ON!!) Benfica had the better of the stats so I'll plough on with a point...

One more unbeaten and I equal the club record too... Ahh incentive!

Lazio's keeper taking MOTM even though I played half the game with 10 men (shocking call, ref) says it all ;)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

WARNING dynamo kyiv have found form;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Was only looking through my players to see which ones were with Spanish teams who hadn't been reviewed yet and noticed that Escudero was with Sevilla now instead of Getafe! Had a solid season and should command a starting place if Tremoulinas leaves. Only rated 85 at the moment so expecting a rise to 87

• Advertisement

On another note, it appears i can now loan out my 87 rated players after surprisingly seeing a loan bid for Doria and accepting it.

In that case, 87 rated Shelvey available for loan if anyone wants him. No point taking him if he'll be on the bench as i imagine a few clubs could do with him.

Jonathan Dos Santos (86) also available. Expecting a rise so get him before I can't loan him out at all!

might return doria to you mate, I had an 87 DLC out on loan so brought him back ... someone else might like doria ... unless you are selling him to me

might return doria to you mate, I had an 87 DLC out on loan so brought him back ... someone else might like doria ... unless you are selling him to me

Up to yourself. If someone wants doria, let me know and ye can have him......on loan!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

thisyear wrote: »
    Nice win for the Wolfsburg over 3rd place Galaxy!!!!

not so nice defeat to Wolfsburg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sold Turan two weeks ago. He joins Barca today :(

Kos better get that move to Real :P

People keep on knocking this lad ...

FC Porto beat Hellas Verona 4 - 1 in their SMFA Shield Round 1 Leg 1 fixture.
    Balotelli scored all 4 goals for FC Porto and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Anyone interested in kaka for cash

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Anyone any interest in 90rated and recent riser Roman Eremenko

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Sold Turan two weeks ago. He joins Barca today :(

Kos better get that move to Real :P

It could be worse. you could have my form. He wont be too happy if he drops a division

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Anyone interested in kaka for cash

Yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

gerp99 wrote:
    It could be worse. you could have my form. He wont be too happy if he drops a division

Neither will any team down here to be perfectly honest!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

4-0 win in the CL - hopefully that'll be the kick in the hole my crowd need to get league form back on track.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Sorry Swoody, just couldn't do it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Kaka coming to Athletic for 10m - he's worth the gamble

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

nw36m.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

IGnNL2o.jpg

*Logs on
    Bayern München have made an offer to Barcelona to swap Marco REUS and Ogenyi ONAZI for Cesc FÀBREGAS

:D

*Reads on....
    The deal reported to be worth 0 plus Mehdi BENATIA and Aaron RAMSEY involving Marco REUS of Bayern München and Juventus has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

The deal for Cesc FÀBREGAS has collapsed

ffs - Would have had that..... :(

Reads further....
    The deal involving Marco REUS has been cancelled by Bayern München.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Reads further....

i bet kersplat was getting pm's from the transfer mafia cartel telling him to cancel as he's inexperienced in big boy transfer deals........ :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Well he's gotten one from me now anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement