Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

swoody wrote: »
    benchwarmer and he's linked with lolpool = no chance.
    Wilberto wrote: »
    I'm inclined to agree.

Jesus, thanks lads!!!!...Sqwishing my dreams!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

With Bayern most likely being finished off tomorrow (Bernat and hojbjerg yet to rise) I think it's England up next.... (England or Spain)

Who is expecting risers from England?

I have Cleverly..:P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Forster really deserves an upgrade.
    In fact i'd he he's the most deserving in the league...

...My appointment at Celtic has zero effect on my opinions.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Aguero should be +2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Aguero should be +2

Jaysus, I'd love that!! If he wasn't injured and kept his form he was a sure +1, they might hold out for the next review now though

I think Silva has a slim chance of a +1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

de Gea.

+5

Nailed on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

dirty sanchez must have a sore back from carrying arsenal this season.

+infinity d245777abca64ece2d5d7ca0d19fddb6.png

f9fd755fa0bac1793e7de2ad3a9278cd.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

f9fd755fa0bac1793e7de2ad3a9278cd.png

Is that any way to treat potential customers :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Al Capwned wrote: »
    de Gea.

+5

Nailed on.

In all seriousness though, surely he's going to get a +2 I'd imagine. I mean he's only 91 at the moment isn't he.

Then again, Utd aren't in Europe this season so that could go against him.

Either way, at the very least he's definitely going to get st least a +1.

• Advertisement

Is that any way to treat potential customers :(

next time robin wont be so lucky...... :pac:

In all seriousness though, surely he's going to get a +2 I'd imagine. I mean he's only 91 at the moment isn't he.

Then again, Utd aren't in Europe this season so that could go against him.

Either way, at the very least he's definitely going to get st least a +1.

Nailed on.

+4

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Nailed on.

+4

It was +5 three hours ago. Are you becoming less optimistic? :P :pac:

It was +5 three hours ago. Are you becoming less optimistic? :P :pac:

Nope......

Nailed on +3.

It was +7 a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Hope I can put some distance between me and Zenit tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Still awaiting the flurry of bids on Soldado :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Still awaiting the flurry of bids on Soldado :eek:

Think people are awaiting the English review / Jan Transfer window...

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Think people are awaiting the English review / Jan Transfer window...

I can see him getting a +2 at least

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I can see him getting a +2 at least

Think your right mate ... I'd hold on to him unless you got offered at least 2 90rated players

:P

I'm considering bidding on Soldado! But it's who I'd be willing to sacrifice is the question!

• Advertisement

I'm considering bidding on Soldado! But it's who I'd be willing to sacrifice is the question!

I'm open to a straight swap for Isco :pac:

I'm open to a straight swap for Isco :pac:

If I could get suitable keeper I'd let you have Ruffier. Decent keepers are tough to come by in this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Richford_Ryan

Well I'm the new Genoa Manager

Welcome, welcome.....

,Made a couple of acquisitions:
    Free Agent Jordi MASIP has completed his move to Málaga CF for 1,178,000
    Barcelona third/fourth choice keeper? He actually started a game recently though, amazingly! I reckon though, with Barcelona's transfer ban, that he's worth a punt at €1.1m, especially when you consider that he's now worth €2.2m to me! :D :pac:
    Maya YOSHIDA has completed his move to Málaga CF from Southampton for 7,180,000
    I was humming and hawing over this one for a while. He's quite pricey but he's playing well at the moment, and is a regular starter, plus the fact that his last increase was in February 2013. I reckon he could see an increase in the coming weeks when they review the Premier League. You can never have too many decent defenders!

If I could get suitable keeper I'd let you have Ruffier. Decent keepers are tough to come by in this game.

whats wrong with ruffier? you do know roma are sniffing round him, the chairman had to release a statement denying the rumour ;)
    Barcelona third/fourth choice keeper? He actually started a game recently though, amazingly! I reckon though, with Barcelona's transfer ban, that he's worth a punt at €1.1m, especially when you consider that he's now worth €2.2m to me! :D :pac:

a great tactic to increase your transfer budget is by buying players/free agents that cost less then your chairmans value and then selling them at a profit. :cool:
    I was humming and hawing over this one for a while. He's quite pricey but he's playing well at the moment, and is a regular starter, plus the fact that his last increase was in February 2013. I reckon he could see an increase in the coming weeks when they review the Premier League. You can never have too many decent defenders!

yoseedhat is not decent and he's far from a regular.... anyway he's off to the asian cup now with japan till they get knocked out so no increase here, there or anywhere i'm afraid. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Well I'm the new Genoa Manager

How we doing buddy be sure and pop in here often as fela's often put players for sale on here without any dealings on the soccermanager site!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

MrMac84 wrote: »
    How we doing buddy be sure and pop in here often as fela's often put players for sale on here without any dealings on the soccermanager site!

This is a lie, what Mac likes to do is turn up drunk at your house and scream obsceneties untill you sell him your best player :P

whats wrong with ruffier? you do know roma are sniffing round him, the chairman had to release a statement denying the rumour ;)

Yeah but if it means a chance to get a 91 rated striker then would it be better to just get an 88 rated keeper to replace him.

It's all irrelevant though because when push comes to shove I probably won't let him leave in any case. :D:)

Maya Yoshida is not decent and he's far from a regular.... anyway he's off to the asian cup now with japan till they get knocked out so no increase here, there or anywhere i'm afraid. :pac:

:pac: :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Its now over 4 weeks since baby goldberg was born and thankfully work is returning to normal so im baaaaaccccckkkkkk!

What did I miss???? (Apart from not winning enough games!)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement