Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

That's tremendous. They really needed to include "no trophies" tho

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Operation "Little Belgium" commencing:

Thomas KAMINSKI has completed his move to FC Porto from RSC Anderlecht for 6,000,000

Operation "Little Belgium" progressing:

Anthony LIMBOMBE has completed his move to FC Porto from NEC Nijmegen for 2,850,000 plus Sessi D'ALMEIDA and Borja MARTÍNEZ

Nikola STORM has completed his move to FC Porto from Club Brugge KV for 2,700,000 plus Malthe JOHANSEN and Leander SIEMANN

Vadis ODJIDJA has completed his move to FC Porto from Norwich City for 1,050,000 plus Jeroen LUMU and Dolly MENGA

Who's this Balotelli lad? 4 goals in Europe, 2 in tonight friendly ..

FC Porto beat Fenerbahçe SK 2 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Balotelli scored both of the goals for FC Porto and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

SSC Napoli outclassed Estudiantes de LP and thrashed them 8 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Volland was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Marković and Mccarthy were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Operation "Little Belgium" progressing:

Anthony LIMBOMBE has completed his move to FC Porto from NEC Nijmegen for 2,850,000 plus Sessi D'ALMEIDA and Borja MARTÍNEZ

Nikola STORM has completed his move to FC Porto from Club Brugge KV for 2,700,000 plus Malthe JOHANSEN and Leander SIEMANN

Vadis ODJIDJA has completed his move to FC Porto from Norwich City for 1,050,000 plus Jeroen LUMU and Dolly MENGA

Cavanda is available ;)

• Advertisement

Cavanda is available ;)

ah interesting

unless this is another leg janking excersise:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

So, how's your transfer window so far??

Darmian's move and some out of the blue transfers have got me thinking, how has the window been to everyone as of late? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

DARMIAN, Matteo where better to start! Knew there was a move on the cards when I got him, thought for sure it was Napoli, but to my very own beloved Man U, happy days!
    PEREIRA, Danilo Got a tip on this lad, since then he has made his NT debut and moved to Porto!
    BIANCHETTI, Matteo Broke my heart to sell Romagnoli, so picked this guy up as he was on the bench at the U21 championship, didn't know that Inter still had 50% of his rights, even at that I thought they would sell him to Hellas, but off to Inter he went!!
    DIJKS, Mitchell Seen some links to Celtic this window, but he ended up going back to Ajax! Even better!!
    KACHUNGA, Elias Took a gamble.... relegated but scored goals and got a move back to the Bundesliga
    BAKKALI, Zakaria Has a bad rep, but by god has he talent! Off to Valencia, i'll take that!
    MURILLO, Jhon Had a great season and got a big move to Benfica

finally.....
    MARTÍNEZ, Jackson Again, tough one to let Pjanic go, but the chance to bring in the new Atleti striker was too good

Few more linked to other clubs too: AMAVI, Jordan - Villa, BORRÉ, Rafael - Swansea (Work permit issues, no go)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

5b30c372ec3e2ea10d9bf85270649e71.png

i have others but no better excuse to post KT01 pic again..... :cool:

Darmian's move and some out of the blue transfers have got me thinking, how has the window been to everyone as of late? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

DARMIAN, Matteo where better to start! Knew there was a move on the cards when I got him, thought for sure it was Napoli, but to my very own beloved Man U, happy days!
    PEREIRA, Danilo Got a tip on this lad, since then he has made his NT debut and moved to Porto!
    BIANCHETTI, Matteo Broke my heart to sell Romagnoli, so picked this guy up as he was on the bench at the U21 championship, didn't know that Inter still had 50% of his rights, even at that I thought they would sell him to Hellas, but off to Inter he went!!
    DIJKS, Mitchell Seen some links to Celtic this window, but he ended up going back to Ajax! Even better!!
    KACHUNGA, Elias Took a gamble.... relegated but scored goals and got a move back to the Bundesliga
    BAKKALI, Zakaria Has a bad rep, but by god has he talent! Off to Valencia, i'll take that!

finally.....
    MARTÍNEZ, Jackson Again, tough one to let Pjanic go, but the chance to bring in the new Atleti striker was too good

Few more linked to other clubs too: AMAVI, Jordan - Villa, BORRÉ, Rafael - Swansea (Work permit issues, no go)

Alderweireld and Wimmer to Spurs :)
    Nianggolan finally belongs to Roma :)

Mario is still Mario and is still at Liverpool :(

finally.....

Whaddya mean "transfer window"?

• Advertisement

baza Rakus wrote:
    Whaddya mean "transfer window"?

Summer transfer window, real life....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Aduriz gets a rise to 90 - just as I was re-shaping the team to put him on the bench - good timing that lad....

My major RL transfer news is that Neto has signed for Juve - but then my last keeper (Agazzi) signed for AC and we all know what happened to him!

Vlaar could go anywhere or nowhere

Good news for some of my young lads - Jojic moved to Koln, so pretty much guaranteed first team football, Ruben Pinto gone to Belenenses (ditto) and Sebastian Lletget (former WHU U21) moved to LA Galaxy and has something like 5 goals in 7 games.

Oh, and Zach Clough is being tracked by Man Utd - apparently.....

Summer transfer window, real life....

OK, very good.

Carry on ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Please SM gods. Let me end this 7 game loss streak, 2 wins in my last 12 games. I've forgotten what victory feels like with my last being exactly 4 weeks ago :(

meh ...

FC Porto slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to Manchester United in their Division 1 fixture.
    Alderweireld and Griezmann were amongst the goalscorers.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

hallelujah, praise the lord I won a game. Biggest win of the season for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Lost again. Stupid fuuckin game

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

SL Benfica beat Shakhtar Donetsk 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Džeko scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cabaye was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Taking a leaf from my beloved Bohs to score twice from set pieces.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Colemania wrote: »
    Please SM gods. Let me end this 7 game loss streak, 2 wins in my last 12 games. I've forgotten what victory feels like with my last being exactly 4 weeks ago :(

FINALLY! 1 nil down at half time, then 3 goals in 18 minutes in the second half to snatch a 3-1 win! Shaqiri with 2 assists and a goal, joaquin with a debut assist from the bench and okazaki with 2 goals. Replacing the loss of erdings goals

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

SSC Napoli outclassed Arsenal and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Lucas scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Thiago and Muniain were also amongst the goalscorers.

Nice!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Moving pastore to centre paid dividends and 2 win in a row.

Paris Saint-Germain beat Bayern München 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Pastore scored both of the goals for Paris Saint-Germain and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Big 3 1 win over fellow promotion hopefuls Genoa.

3 teams above me all dropped points, could do with a few more game weeks like that!

Away to second placed Palmeiras next up #massive

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

meh ...

FC Porto slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to Manchester United in their Division 1 fixture.
    Alderweireld and Griezmann were amongst the goalscorers.

ACF Fiorentina outclassed Celtic and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Benteke scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Seferović and Holtby were also amongst the goalscorers.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

The SMFA have stopped you joining this Game World as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the Game World. Please attempt to join another Game World.

Soccermanager preventing me from taking over a club in my own GW. Great logic :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Panathinaikos outclassed Portsmouth and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Athanasiadis was on the scoresheet for his side.

Scraped another win to bounce back into second place after our slump.

gerp99 wrote: »
    The SMFA have stopped you joining this Game World as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the Game World. Please attempt to join another Game World.

Soccermanager preventing me from taking over a club in my own GW. Great logic :P

one/some/all of the transfer mafia cartel reported you in your own league...... :pac:

swoody wrote: »
    one/some/all of the transfer mafia cartel reported you in your own league...... :pac:

Nope, he and I got reported in another GW coz one fella took offence to me getting Pedro instead of the other lad ...

The lad then came asking f Pedro was for sale when his ban was up ... told him he was .... and sold him to someone else :P

Nope, he and I got reported in another GW coz one fella took offence to me getting Pedro instead of the other lad ...

The lad then came asking f Pedro was for sale when his ban was up ... told him he was .... and sold him to someone else :P

yeah the transfer mafia.....surprised he revealed himself :o

Second week in a row screwed by the lino..... Same guy and all, though reports of him sneaking out the back door with a rather large brown envelope are un-confirmed...

Lost 2-1 but had the better of the stats so that's encouraging....

Not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

Clearly some revenge play for my departure earlier in the season, one nil loss to Marseille, stoch running to the dugout shouting why!! After scoring was a bit of a giveaway

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement