Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Second week in a row screwed by the lino..... Same guy and all, though reports of him sneaking out the back door with a rather large brown envelope are un-confirmed...

poorly laid lino can be a real death trap, you should report this fella.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

1 point from 12 and even though I'm still top I can see the title slipping away. Disastrous run at the moment, will rejig and start again

Well done City, would be a shame to see a team with such quality go down

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    1 point from 12 and even though I'm still top I can see the title slipping away. Disastrous run at the moment, will rejig and start again

Same thing happened to me last season. Your better off getting a slump in form now the the last few games.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Second week in a row screwed by the lino..... Same guy and all, though reports of him sneaking out the back door with a rather large brown envelope are un-confirmed...

Lost 2-1 but had the better of the stats so that's encouraging....

Not

Also, Kaka scored 2 minutes into his debut - even if he does nothing else for me, I have no qualms about paying 10m for 3 points

gerp99 wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me last season. Your better off getting a slump in form now the the last few games.

happened to me in season 2, i was strolling the league unbeaten and then bang the wheels fell off and i lost the league on the last day of the season to real :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

1 point from 12 you say?

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

1 point from 12 you say?

I suspect someone is using Android and pressing back after posting ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Lost 2-0 too Athletico Madrid. His keeper got MOTM that's 5or6 games I've lost this season too a keeper getting MOTM

Stupid internet is wrecked! Mac will you delete some of them, will take me about 3 hours with my connection. My router is as good at connecting to the internet as a ****in potato

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Think selling neuer was your worst sale, he seems to guarantee very few goals going in if any.

• Advertisement

Stupid internet is wrecked! Mac will you delete some of them, will take me about 3 hours with my connection. My router is as good at connecting to the internet as a ****in potato

Done bud

JamboMac wrote: »
    Think selling neuer was your worst sale, he seems to guarantee very few goals going in if any.

Nah its just a dip, don't think it's related to any single player, just have to ride it out and hope it doesn't last too long

Would be happy with top 4 considering the last 2/3 seasons

Nah its just a dip, don't think it's related to any single player, just have to ride it out and hope it doesn't last too long

Would be happy with top 4 considering the last 2/3 seasons

You get my PM over on SM?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    SSC Napoli outclassed San Marino and thrashed them 8 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Volland was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Marković and Mccarthy were also amongst the goalscorers.

Fixed your earlier post. Unfortunately for you though, you're still only second behind Chelsea who managed nine.

The full table in the San Marino "Challenge" is as follows :

Team | Score | GD
    Chelsea | 9 - 0 | 9
    Napoli | 8 - 0 | 8
    Sunderland | 7 - 0 | 7
    Benfica | 7 - 0 | 7
    AS Roma (unmanaged) | 4 - 1 | 3
    Tottenham | 3 - 0 | 3
    Everton | 3 - 0 | 3
    PSG | 2 - 0 | 2

I think that's everyone that has played the mighty San Marino. Porto would be up there, only I had to put out my full team against him as I knew I wouldn't have a chance to change it afterwards due to the fact that I was partying with Taylor Swift! :D

Tupac's Lazio is up next. Can they better Chelsea's impressive tally? Tune in to San Marino TV to find out. It's sure to be a classic encounter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Wilberto wrote: »
    Fixed your earlier post. Unfortunately for you though, you're still only second behind Chelsea who managed nine.

Team | Score | GD
    Chelsea | 9 - 0 | 9
    Napoli | 8 - 0 | 8
    Sunderland | 7 - 0 | 7
    Benfica | 7 - 0 | 7
    Tottenham | 3 - 0 | 3
    Everton | 3 - 0 | 3
    PSG | 2 - 0 | 2

I think that's everyone that has played the mighty San Marino. Tupac's Lazio is up next. Can they better Chelsea's impressive tally? Tune in to San Marino TV to find out. It's sure to be a classic encounter.

I demand anther go!! Won't play the reserves next tme!!..:pac:

Team | Score | GD
    Chelsea | 9 - 0 | 9
    Napoli | 8 - 0 | 8
    Sunderland | 7 - 0 | 7
    Benfica | 7 - 0 | 7
    Tottenham | 3 - 0 | 3
    Everton | 3 - 0 | 3
    PSG | 2 - 0 | 2

I think that's everyone that has played the mighty San Marino. Tupac's Lazio is up next. Can they better Chelsea's impressive tally? Tune in to San Marino TV to find out. It's sure to be a classic encounter.

i'll give ya a bash

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    I demand anther go!! Won't play the reserves next tme!!..:pac:

I think I can squeeze you in on the 15th which is, incidentally, the day after we play Ajax in the final.

swoody wrote: »
    i'll give ya a bash

I'm free on the 1st, 8th, and 12th of August, but you've accepted friendlies on all those days. If you want to cancel one though I'll gladly either accept, or offer a friendly on whichever date (of those three) that suits you best.

Team | Score | GD
    Chelsea | 9 - 0 | 9
    Napoli | 8 - 0 | 8
    Sunderland | 7 - 0 | 7
    Benfica | 7 - 0 | 7
    Tottenham | 3 - 0 | 3
    Everton | 3 - 0 | 3
    PSG | 2 - 0 | 2

I think that's everyone that has played the mighty San Marino. Porto would be up there, only I had to put out my full team against him as I knew I wouldn't have a chance to change it afterwards due to the fact that I was partying with Taylor Swift! :D

Tupac's Lazio is up next. Can they better Chelsea's impressive tally? Tune in to San Marino TV to find out. It's sure to be a classic encounter.

I need a rematch

I'm free on the 1st, 8th, and 12th of August, but you've accepted friendlies on all those days. If you want to cancel one though I'll gladly either accept, or offer a friendly on whichever date (of those three) that suits you best.

i'm now free on the 1st, fire in your request.

• Advertisement

Dammit i just offered fot that date :p

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I need a rematch

Well, this is awkward! You've both picked the 1st. :D

Well, this is awkward! You've both picked the 1st. :D

ladies first i'll do the 8th. :p

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Dammit i just offered for that date :p

You can have two goes. The 8th and 12th. Home and away. Just to make up for the earlier "mishaps". :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Have I signed up for this next yeah?

Il have a bash too :)

@GT, will have a look in a bit

I've put in a friendly request I expect to be accepted!

I'm off to Greece for a week, see if I can wave a €50 note around and be treated like a God - just don't tell them it's the only one I have....

Later, bitches........

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Cabaye gone to Palace, knew it was likely when I was buying him. While obviously a serious step down from PSG, I'm hoping he'll be the main man of the team and have a stormer of a season to keep his 91 rating.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

I've put in a friendly request I expect to be accepted!

I'm off to Greece for a week, see if I can wave a €50 note around and be treated like a God - just don't tell them it's the only one I have....

Later, bitches........

Where in Greece? Crete?

• Advertisement

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Where in Greece? Crete?

Athens baby!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement