Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

swoody wrote: »
    How do contact SM? someone needs to have words with them regarding pogba. they're taking the piss leaving him at 92. sami (i get injuried after 4 games and out for the season) khedira is the same standard as pogba and claudio (spend 3 seasons rotting on the bench cause i cant displace pirlo) marchisio is better according to them? Utter BS, paul (barca bound either this window or january) pogba is a 94 rated midfielder at juve end of. they can bump him to 95 when he signs for barca, fnck waiting for him to leave Italy......... rant over.

I think you'll find Pogba is a glorified Glenn Whelan and not a very good one at that - his SM rating is spot on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

I think you'll find Pogba is a glorified Glenn Whelan and not a very good one at that - his SM rating is spot on

I have to agree with the French detective here. He's like Yaya Toure without the goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

it was spot on last year.... he's won the serie a by a country mile, won the italian cup and was a champions league finalist since then. isco and koke got bumped for doing f all last season and oscar missed the run in and was out of form for nearly 5 months why didnt he drop ffs.

pogba didnt do to badly either......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Not been on since before the weekend.
    Drew with Roma in the league on sunday but, more depressingly.....

Barcelona slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Parma in their SMFA Champions Cup Quarter Final Leg 2 fixture.
    Parma went through 3 - 1 on aggregate.

I really wanted 5......

baza Rakus wrote: »
    I have to agree with the French detective here. He's like Yaya Toure without the goals.

and yaya's 94 :rolleyes:

no problem with 93 but 92 was so last year....

• Advertisement

and yaya's 94 :rolleyes:

no problem with 93 but 92 was so last year....

Yaya stopped being one of the top scorers in the league; stopped being in the league winning team. Dropped to 94. Does Poggers score many goals for Juve?

Yaya stopped being one of the top scorers in the league; stopped being in the league winning team. Dropped to 94. Does Poggers score many goals for Juve?

he scored 8 goals last season and 3 assist i think......

yaya only had one crazy season when he scored 20 goals other then that its between 6-10

he scored 8 goals last season and 3 assist i think......

yaya only had one crazy season when he scored 20 goals other then that its between 6-10

Precisely. You answered your own question there.

Case closed!

Precisely. You answered your own question there.

Case closed!

so you agree he's a 94 rated player...... :pac:

so you agree he's a 94 rated player...... :pac:

i'm afraid i've already closed the case and moved on

• Advertisement

i'm afraid i've already closed the case and moved on

well back that truck up and agree he should be 93 minimum and i'll let you off to play with your dolls.... :D

well back that truck up and agree he should be 93 minimum and i'll let you off to play with your dolls.... :D

ooft

you said 94 a minute ago

what's changed??

you fold too easily

Before GT screams abuse at you I feel obliged to inform you that Poirot is Belgian not French - unless you were doing a witty reference to the novels in which many people assume he is French, but I very much doubt that.....

it was spot on last year.... he's won the serie a by a country mile, won the italian cup and was a champions league finalist since then. isco and koke got bumped for doing f all last season and oscar missed the run in and was out of form for nearly 5 months why didnt he drop ffs.

Ah maybe he could deserve a generous 93 but he didn't exactly shine in the CL final - he was quite the passenger actually - however, he needs to step up if he wants the 94 of Yaya - who managed to stand out in a team of superstars at City.

Pogba isn't exactly a game changer, very good at what he does but not superstar/world class level - yet! The potential is definitely there though.

Ah maybe he could deserve a generous 93 but he didn't exactly shine in the CL final - he was quite the passenger actually - however, he needs to step up if he wants the 94 of Yaya - who managed to stand out in a team of superstars at City.

Pogba isn't exactly a game changer, very good at what he does but not superstar/world class level - yet! The potential is definitely there though.

there's no maybe...... pogba 100,000,000% deserved a +1 when juve got reviewed. i only said he was 94 cause marchisio is somehow 93. anyway dont get me started on alexis only getting a +1......... :pac:

Before GT screams abuse at you I feel obliged to inform you that Poirot is Belgian not French - unless you were doing a witty reference to the novels in which many people assume he is French, but I very much doubt that.....

It was the TV shows which I used to watch on ITV back in the day, but tanks for assuming I'm tick as shizzle all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Are they waiting to raise pogba until he gets his transfer?

It was the TV shows which I used to watch on ITV back in the day, but tanks for assuming I'm tick as shizzle all the same

To be fair they do the same in the TV episodes - I have them all on DVD - I am slightly unhinged

• Registered Users Posts: 3,471 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

it was spot on last year.... he's won the serie a by a country mile, won the italian cup and was a champions league finalist since then. Isco and koke got bumped for doing f all last season and oscar missed the run in and was out of form for nearly 5 months why didnt he drop ffs.

Hey! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

The latest everton legend that is Sylvain Distin is available for cash.

In RL should get some premiership game time with bournemouth so he might be useful for someone out there?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Will accept the Onazi bid in the morning, Everton currently on top

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

RE: Pogba.... Swoody is right, anyone who has seen the guy over an extented period of time will agree.... True his goal scoring could be better but he has that lovely little habbit of scoring absolute worldies!

I am a shocked that he didn't get 93 as SM do love a young player built up by hype so it is strange they passed him over, however patience Swoodster, he will get there eventually

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

I just sent you a PM there man, I'd be interested in bringing this fella back home.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

With the clear out of the older players he will be in my match day squads, hopefully I can get him.

RE: Pogba.... Swoody is right, anyone who has seen the guy over an extented period of time will agree.... True his goal scoring could be better but he has that lovely little habbit of scoring absolute worldies!

I am a shocked that he didn't get 93 as SM do love a young player built up by hype so it is strange they passed him over, however patience Swoodster, he will get there eventually

yeah when he leaves, SM are a joke if they give him a +2 for joining barca.

With the clear out of the older players he will be in my match day squads, hopefully I can get him.

so what you two up to if you're on top......? :rolleyes:;):D:eek::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

richieffff wrote: »
    I'll wait until he moves clubs and try again sure, chairman might feel more charitable

His value dropped 2m sorted, must've been a mistake. Baffo is on his way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Missed the loans again FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Cheikhou KOUYATÉ has completed his move to FC Porto from Real Madrid for 13,000,000

Thank you Madrid. Super easy to deal with (when he eventually decided to sell :p )

• Advertisement

I need some 90+ rated players to replace my aging cloggers.

Ideally someone rated 93+.

I can only pay cash though and, the tricky part, I don't have much of that (my chairman is on drugs).

So if anyone wants to sell me a spare star and come up with some patchy credit union payment plan then GREAT.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement