Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

swoody wrote: »
    hugo lloris and christian eriksen are spurs, kane will be found out this season as being an average player.

I tend to agree but I bet he is getting asked quite regularly about HK

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Some crucial players are currently listed at 90% fitness ahead of tomorrow's play off final.
    Will they rise a bit by 8pm tomorrow?
    If not, would you start them?

Thanks

Some crucial players are currently listed at 90% fitness ahead of tomorrow's play off final.

Thanks

Deffo start them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Thanks

I'd start them for sure.
    I'd doubt the COM was tactically resting players :pac:;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I tend to agree but I bet he is getting asked quite regularly about HK

Its died down. I still do get a fair few replies to inquiries asking to include him in deals though....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

swoody wrote: »
    hugo lloris and christian eriksen are spurs, kane will be found out this season as being an average player.

Said it last year that he'd be found out also. He was very average the seasons before that and you don't turn into a superstar overnight. I was hoping united would waste a load of money on him :P

Colemania wrote: »
    Said it last year that he'd be found out also. He was very average the seasons before that and you don't turn into a superstar overnight. I was hoping united would waste a load of money on him :P

Still time yet, especially with the way Rooney is playing :pac:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Currently on holiday in Asia, so games are played at 2 in the morning here :pac: In the playoff final so hoping Benfica are a 1st division team when i check tomorrow morning :)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Currently on holiday in Asia, so games are played at 2 in the morning here :pac: In the playoff final so hoping Benfica are a 1st division team when i check tomorrow morning :)

Who are you kidding.. You'll be up at 2am, nervous a f**k, smashing F5 waiting for the result to come through!

Best of luck to all in the playoffs. Thought I might have been in them with my early season form but in the end, i'm happy with 7th!

• Advertisement

Colemania wrote: »
    Best of luck to all in the playoffs.

All the managed clubs ya mean!!

All the managed clubs ya mean!!

Ya sorry, forgot LA galaxy were unmanaged now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Blatant "I'm on holidays in Asia" post

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Guys I'm assuming no-one can stop me from selling all my players for cash and essntially replacing them all with Andorran/Lietchiensteiner players?

Cool?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Come on Rangers, I'm ready for my beating tonight. Get it over and done with.

Oh and, be gentle. Please. :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQu9q9Kb4SYUHcP2h26z2GFyETa2QNc3AUDKqFKb0Zv_bmj2Y6S

Málaga CF were the better team and beat Los Angeles Galaxy 3 - 2 in the final to lift the trophy.
    Van Wolfswinkel scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Sam was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Division 3 here we come!

Mirroring our season we did it the hard way, coming from 2 1 down in the final 20 minutes with Ricky banging in the winner a minute before my arranged substitutions and taking him off!

First season with the club and I'm the first manager to get Malaga promoted (please allow me the mini gloat!!).
    I have to thank the previous managers for putting the squad in place which needed only very minor tinkering.

Congrats to Benfica and Rangers, commiserations to Sunderland and Estudiantes. I noticed all 3 games were part of a finals triple header in Ataturk Stadium, have to apologise for the delay in starting the div 3 final due to our boisterous celebrations!

Now to hit for downtown Istanbul!

Like I said on SM ... Well Done!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Since we have that end of season vibe....

I'm always open to squad rebuilding, will listen to offers on most players

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Come'th the hour, come'th the man.

1 0 to Benfica in the div 2 playoff final, Antonio Valencia with the only goal :D

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Guys I'm assuming no-one can stop me from selling all my players for cash and essntially replacing them all with Andorran/Lietchiensteiner players?

Cool?

The Bochum manager in Gold1 got removed by the SMFA for doing the same ting essentially.

Has anyone noticed all the cash investments from Chairmen? Has anyone got any in boards? Apparently:

"YOUR CHAIRMAN WILL ALWAYS INVEST CASH TO ENSURE YOUR CLUBS 'NET WORTH' (CASH & PLAYER VALUES) IS NEVER LESS THAN 50% OF THE AVERAGE CLUB IN YOUR LEAGUE"

Doesn't really make sense to me ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

baza Rakus wrote: »
    The Bochum manager in Gold1 got removed by the SMFA for doing the same ting essentially.

I won't bother so - plus the cash bids I've received for some of my players have been nothing short of insulting - if I were Batman (and I'm not saying I aren't) you would find me under your beds at night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Looking to add to my league win tonight in the Shield Final against Spurs

Good luck TSC!!

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Looking to add to my league win tonight in the Shield Final against Spurs

Good luck TSC!!

And to you, fine sir :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Just noticed that the 3 teams that won the playoffs all finished 4th in their leagues.
    Maybe it just a coincidence or maybe there's a lot more to it than that!! If I were in the playoffs (which I wasn't because I got automatic promotion :cool:) I'd be asking serious questions of the makers of the game!!

mackeire wrote: »
    Just noticed that the 3 teams that won the playoffs all finished 4th in their leagues.
    Maybe it just a coincidence or maybe there's a lot more to it than that!! If I were in the playoffs (which I wasn't because I got automatic promotion :cool:) I'd be asking serious questions of the makers of the game!!

The fact you got automatic, if i was in the playoffs id be asking serious questions of the makers of the game :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    The fact you got automatic, if i was in the playoffs id be asking serious questions of the makers of the game :p:D

100% agreed mate ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyppuojvbWSuJuPGGFa8xlccZKeSJVEtvfujom5aXfAoK8PXb8

At a post promotion celebration press conference Malaga management have revealed that star player ISCO is reluctantly available for transfer.
    Management revealed that the player had his head turned by numerous offers made at the start of the season. The player was asked to give the team 1 more season in an effort to finally get the club into Division 3.

Isco lived up to his side of the bargain so now its my turn.

He is my blue chip player so he wont be sold cheap! Looking for players in their 20s, one a direct replacement with a striker probably being our next requirement. I think there are about 5 clubs very interested so instead of lodging bids it might be easier to just PM me on SM and just let me know what potential mix of players you are offering or even what players rated lower than ISCO are defo off limits.

However, the player has re iterated his love for the club and insisted he wont move if the club aren't properly compensated!

Will be taking my time on this 1 so apologies in advance to the interested managers, don't expect him to be togging out for anyone other than Malaga on Thursday night!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyppuojvbWSuJuPGGFa8xlccZKeSJVEtvfujom5aXfAoK8PXb8

At a post promotion celebration press conference Malaga management have revealed that star player ISCO is reluctantly available for transfer.
    Management revealed that the player had his head turned by numerous offers made at the start of the season. The player was asked to give the team 1 more season in an effort to finally get the club into Division 3.

Isco lived up to his side of the bargain so now its my turn.

He is my blue chip player so he wont be sold cheap! Looking for players in their 20s, one a direct replacement with a striker probably being our next requirement. I think there are about 5 clubs very interested so instead of lodging bids it might be easier to just PM me on SM and just let me know what potential mix of players you are offering or even what players rated lower than ISCO are defo off limits.

However, the player has re iterated his love for the club and insisted he wont move if the club aren't properly compensated!

Will be taking my time on this 1 so apologies in advance to the interested managers, don't expect him to be togging out for anyone other than Malaga on Thursday night!

But i put up a manager of the season thread just like you asked :( .... How many more hoops is there :p

• Advertisement

Congrats Bayern. 2-2 and then 4-1 on penalties. Shall be getting them in for penalty training in he morning :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement