Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Right no acceptable p/ex offers for soldado so I'll accept cash. Expecting the game engine to crash with the volume of offers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Game Update:

We have changed the way in which "Offer Club" works. This change means that if a club is now offered out it doesn't collapse any transfer offers. You can still conduct transfers with that club and it carries on as if it is an unmanaged club.

I like this one, means that no longer can a manger be put in place 'waiting to accept' to protect the squad..... Don't think it will have too much bearing on this GW but going forward its a good update

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Right no acceptable p/ex offers for soldado so I'll accept cash. Expecting the game engine to crash with the volume of offers

3 decent offers on the table. I've rejected any I'm not interested in. Think I'll have a deadline of 8pm tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

3 decent offers on the table. I've rejected any I'm not interested in. Think I'll have a deadline of 8pm tonight

If you want to counter with a part exchange instead of straight cash let me know.

Highest cash bid for soldado atm is 26.6m. Have some cash/player offers which are also in contention. Decision made @8 tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

To the manager that agreed a deal for Hulk...

Your fella's TB has expired ;)

Highest cash bid for soldado atm is 26.6m. Have some cash/player offers which are also in contention. Decision made @8 tonight.

All bar 2 offers rejected. Just 31 mins til this transfer saga is over

*Breaking News*

AC Milan are OUT of the market to sign Roberto Soldado.

Breaking news....huge new offer in for Soldado with 10 mins til the deadline

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

31_07_16_web.jpg

• Advertisement

31_07_16_web.jpg

The offer for Roberto SOLDADO of Aston Villa from Ajax has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

I thought my P/Ex was better but I'm happy to get him anyways :D Decent option while his rating lasts and always the added hope he returns to Spain

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

The Manchester City manager will appreciate this:
    Rodríguez YOEL has completed his move to Málaga CF from Villarreal for 5,930,000

Also:
    Free Agent Matej DELAČ has completed his move to Málaga CF for 1,680,000

He's now worth 2.7m. :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Wilberto wrote: »
    The Manchester City manager will appreciate this:

Also:

Haha why? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Good keeper!! Dunno how he was missed!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Barca capitulating in RL?

Zubizarreta (DoF) sacked.
    Puyol announces he's leaving at the end of the season.
    Messi only on the bench at the w/e - missed training today ... Rumours he want out

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Barca capitulating in RL?

Zubizarreta (DoF) sacked.
    Puyol announces he's leaving at the end of the season.
    Messi only on the bench at the w/e - missed training today ... Rumours he want out

Apparently Messi was only on the bench at the weekend as most (if not all) of their South American players went home for Christmas. Neymar and Dani Alves were also on the bench.

Also, Puyol clearly isn't the player he used to be, and with Pique, Mathieu, and Bartra ahead of him his days playing days at the Nou Camp are most certainly numbered.

That said though, I don't know the situation either so it could very well be the case that their is a great deal of disharmony in the camp (pun intended ;)).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Also, Puyol clearly isn't the player he used to be, and with Pique, Mathieu, and Bartra ahead of him his days playing days at the Nou Camp are most certainly numbered.

Embarrassing to say the least..... Wow, I feel bad for you......

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Apparently Messi was only on the bench at the weekend as most (if not all) of their South American players went home for Christmas. Neymar and Dani Alves were also on the bench.

That said though, I don't know the situation either so it could very well be the case that their is a great deal of disharmony in the camp (pun intended ;)).

is he back? He will be a great signing ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

swoody wrote: »
    f9fd755fa0bac1793e7de2ad3a9278cd.png
    Is that any way to treat potential customers :(
    swoody wrote: »
    next time robin wont be so lucky...... :pac:

i told you to stay away.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

I think that's why I'm muck this season - still waiting for Puyol to pull his socks up in the heart of defence for me.....

:pac:

Embarrassing to say the least..... Wow, I feel bad for you......

Bit harsh mate. I've not seen Puyol put in a decent performance this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

Hi Guys , I am going to have to take a break from the game. I am backpacking for a few months and dont think I will be able to log in as much as is required. I feel like I will leave Fenerbache in a better place than when I took over

Hi Guys , I am going to have to take a break from the game. I am backpacking for a few months and dont think I will be able to log in as much as is required. I feel like I will leave Fenerbache in a better place than when I took over
    Enjoy your travels and when things settle down again be sure too come back. PS pop in every now and again and let us know where in the world you are etc just too make us all sickened!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Enjoy your travels and when things settle down again be sure too come back. PS pop in every now and again and let us know where in the world you are etc just too make us all sickened!!

Most definitely will. I should be back in March. At the moment in Abu dhabi before a quick stopover back in Ireland then to Honduras where the back packing begins.

Hopefully I can do some scouting for unknown players along the way:D

Most definitely will. I should be back in March. At the moment in Abu dhabi before a quick stopover back in Ireland then to Honduras where the back packing begins.

Hopefully I can do some scouting for unknown players along the way:D

And if you want a team back you'll pm me with all their names!!!!!!
    Good man now.

Took a punt on Kieran Westwood and Harry Maguire. Hoping Westwood gets a move to the prem

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

Panathinaikos were finally knocked out of the cup tonight on penalties by everton. Next up a top of the table clash against sporting cp, the team who tore us apart 5-1 in our last meeting. Hopefully the cup run experience will fire the players up to avoid another humiliation

Aston Villa outclassed Flamengo and beat them 4 - 0 in their The Boards.ie League Cup Round 4 fixture.
    Agbonlahor scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Vidal and Weimann were also amongst the goalscorers.

Good win for the reserves

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Inter win 2-1 in the cup tonight to make it our best run of victories in a row this season........2! Happy with the result as there were 10 changes from the last league match

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement