Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Wanted to get in on the transfer shenanigans

The offer for Marcel SCHMELZER of Borussia Dortmund from Athletic Club has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Sergi Roberto and 6m going the other way

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    IN | OUT
    Raheem Sterling | Alderweireld and Montoya
    Draxler, Morata and Iturbe | Griezmann
    Douglas Costa | Torres, Praet, Silva, Kownacki and Grimaldo
    Mario Gaspar +10m | Balotelli
    Oscar de Marcos | Trigueros, Sam Gallagher and 4.6m
    12m| Kampl
    Wanted to get in on the transfer shenanigans

The offer for Marcel SCHMELZER of Borussia Dortmund from Athletic Club has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

It's rare that I'm ever a part of the transfer party so I'll enjoy it while it lasts!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Any decent right backs going for a fair price? I'm not even looking for worldies! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Mourinho wrote: »
    Lads ye might be shortlisting Mustafi but it would want to be one hell of an offer :cool:

In other news I would like to announce Hachim Mastour will be making his way to Schalke in exchange for Stefan Reinartz, Hakim Ziyech & Vittorio Parigini :cool:

very very nice bit of business mourinho. Can't believe Basel let him go without considering all offers that wud of been available to him baring in mind all the teams interested in him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

modo85 wrote: »
    very very nice bit of business mourinho. Can't believe Basel let him go without considering all offers that wud of been available to him baring in mind all the teams interested in him

Cheers bud.

To be fair he seems to be building a good squad I think he bought Juanmi off you and traded him for Santon off Porto. Now he had an 89 in Reinartz who will keep that now he'll be starting at Frankfurt. Plus Ziyech will be at least 88 this season and is def at least a future 89/90.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Mourinho wrote: »
    Cheers bud.

To be fair he seems to be building a good squad I think he bought Juanmi off you and traded him for Santon off Porto. Now he had an 89 in Reinartz who will keep that now he'll be starting at Frankfurt. Plus Ziyech will be at least 88 this season and is def at least a future 89/90.

Yeah maybe he's going for a high rated squad as soon as possible to try gain promotion as soon as possible.
    He has a better starting team than me now and will do better than me in the next couple of seasons So far play to him and hopefully it pays off for him

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

Palermo Pre-Season Clean-Out!!!! All of the following are on the Transfer List! Coloccini (DC 89,33 ), Vestergaard (DC) 86,23), Smolnikov (D(RL),DM,M(R) 88,27), Siqeira (D,DM,M(L) 89,29), Van Aanholt (D,DM,M(L) 87,24), Daprela (D,DM,M(L) 84,24), Pirlo (DM,M(C) 93,36), Josué (M(C),AM(RLC) 87,24), Marquinhos (AM(RLC),F(RL) 85,25), Mehmedi (AM,F(RLC) 87,24), Bangoura (AM(RL),F(RLC) 87,23)!! OFFER AWAY!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

8th it is so..

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Chairman expects a top half finish and boosts my transfer kitty by 1.5m to do it, tight git!
    Start away to Valencia ain't nice for plucky Div 4 play-off winners :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Can Spurs or Napoli give me a reason for a big 1000th post later?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

My chairman expects promotion again! Hard to please him!

Don't like being left out of all this transfer business :P May have had a big enough deal done last week but it fell through. Everyone is for sale by the way as anyone has inquired knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

:confused:

after finishing 10th last season, my chairman expects me to avoid relegation this time round. My aim is to go after 8th place!!!

:confused:

after finishing 10th last season, my chairman expects me to avoid relegation this time round. My aim is to go after 8th place!!!

You have made a powerful enemy with that statement my friend :mad:

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Competition MessageThe chairman has decided to invest a further 17,158,616 into Paris Saint-Germain.
    Delete
    Club MessageThis season your Chairman expects you to qualify for a SMFA competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

I got no investment!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

My lad expects a serious promotion challenge. Can't see it myself. Not much cash at villa these days and no major signings expected. A few rises will hopefully improve the squad.

Expected to gain promotion for the third season in a row - probably make the playoffs for a third season in a row - and fail, for a third season in a row

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

As above. But the chairman also insists on a sell to buy policy that will hurt. Falque will have to go if the cash offer is good enough

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Just cause I've got a few PMs going and a few deals being negotiated, wanted to throw a heads-up. I've got an endoscopy tomorrow (which is a camera shoved down your throat) and it means I'll be out for a fair chunk of the day, and probably a bit goofy once I get home, cause they put me under for it and them drugs tend to take me a while to get out of my system :p

So if I send back nonsense bids or counter bids tomorrow that are a bit whacky, that's why. Well...more nonsensical bids that usual :P

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Just cause I've got a few PMs going and a few deals being negotiated, wanted to throw a heads-up. I've got an endoscopy tomorrow (which is a camera shoved down your throat) and it means I'll be out for a fair chunk of the day, and probably a bit goofy once I get home, cause they put me under for it and them drugs tend to take me a while to get out of my system :p

So if I send back nonsense bids or counter bids tomorrow that are a bit whacky, that's why. Well...more nonsensical bids that usual :P

Does this mean you will be easily exploited.....?

Just asking..... no reason.....:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I've got an endoscopy tomorrow (which is a camera shoved down your throat)

Hope they use a different camera than the colonoscopy one :P

richieffff wrote: »
    Hope they use a different camera than the colonoscopy one :P

They just give the camera a wipe with a few baby wipes :P before re-inserting

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

need a loan? i'm your man.

2a64e797266b8840e5fa1ffcb4a39a24.png
    5419004151f8997fc3d418193867c53a.png

get now while stock last.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

Chairman has invested 3.95mil and expects us to finish in the Top Half of the table!! Hoping for survivial really!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Cleiton Xavier - 89 rated, 32 yr old - just accepted 6.3m bid - anyone who can beat it gets him

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I got zero last season right so I'm going off the wall with my predictions...

1. Atletico - my one 'sane' guess he's been too close too often

2. Athletic Club - D2 is incredibly strong this year but the gaffer is quality and I reckon he could do it

3 Malaga - simple, back to back promotions

4. Flamengo - good squad, good gaffer

Kiss of death to all the above! Mu ha ha!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Anyone got any 89/90+ GK, CB or CF they looking to do a deal for?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Quick question on tactics!

Is 4-4-2 diamond formation a possibility, I have seen it called 4-1-2-1-2 aswell but can't seem to find an option for it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Anyone got any 89/90+ GK, CB or CF they looking to do a deal for?

Which team are you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement