Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#4) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Isco with a goal on his debut tonight :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

richieffff wrote: »
    Any room for one more challenger?

Plenty! TBH, these friendlies are only the automatically generated ones at the start of every season. I tried to throw out friendly invitations there but apparently we have to wait until the myself and Bayern officially open the season tomorrow night!

Come on Super Mario, make it a debut to remember (for the right reasons!).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

:)
    Lord TSC wrote: »

Kane also off the mark and 2 assists from Pedro :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Wilberto wrote: »
    The San Marino "Challenge" :

Rank | Team | Score | GD | Last goal
    1 | Napoli | 8 - 1 | 7 | 88
    2 | Anderlecht | 3 - 1 | 2 | 64
    3 | Standard Liege | 1 - 2 (LOSERS!) | -1 | 5

In order of precedence, teams shall be separated by:
    1. Goal Difference.
    2. Goals Scored.
    3. Earliest time for the last goal scored.

I'd love a crack again in the new season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Plenty! TBH, these friendlies are only the automatically generated ones at the start of every season. I tried to throw out friendly invitations there but apparently we have to wait until the myself and Bayern officially open the season tomorrow night!

Hoping to get the season started with a trophy, all the best!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Lord TSC wrote: »
    :)

Kane also off the mark and 2 assists from Pedro :D

360264.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

JamboMac wrote: »
    All you did was pay 3.9 million for him, so still losing 1.3 million and as for moving clubs your manager ranking ain't great.:D

It depends wot way you wanna look at it. You may see me as down 1.3 million but I can gaurantee if I put him on the transfer list tonight, an 80 rated 17 year old would turn over a profit. :)

I don't know much about these manager rankings, congrats if your doing well on that but like I've always said Before Ive sacrificed my whole first team to build my team for the future so I haven't been looking and won't be looking to compete for trophies with cruzeiro in the near future.

P.s I'm in the final of the World Cup, surely that has to mean something for them rankings :)

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

Would love a go aswell!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 colmmcg2410

Hi MrMac84. I'm standard liege manager, have been for a few seasons. Looking for a new challenge-would like to manage AC Milan. I'm useless on Boards so don't know the protocols!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Been up the walls last few weeks in work lads. I'm not ignoring pm's here or on soccermanager I'm just logging in checking pm's and out again!ill reply Tom lads soon if anyone's still interested in my players! Great too see all the activity!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Been up the walls drinking with the lads. I'm not ignoring pm's here or on soccermanager I'm just struggling to read as i've got piss water hazzing my eyes so i cant read pm's!ill reply Tom lads soon as i've finished this budweisamidrinkingthispisswater.
    51b570333bf8ffd576698a822a698df7.jpg,
    if anyone's interested i'm down the local waiting till the lock in, come join if ya can make it! Great too see all the activity!!

FYP! much more realistic/believable. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Selling Tyrone Mings to an exteral if anyone wants him. Decent young premiership defender

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

gerp99 wrote: »
    Selling Tyrone Mings to an exteral if anyone wants him. Decent young premiership defender

If you can wait till this evening and I'll have a look at him

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

Well lads, the mighty Wolfsburg are now open to offers for all players in an effort to build for a promotion run!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Ger I replied to you there now, sorry forgot :(

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Won the world cup, hurrah :)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Congrats Wil :)

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭crunchie44

New Dynamo Kyiv manager here. Looking forward to getting stuck in. Enjoyed looking at squad and sorting what I needed to do. Surprised 1 of my youths has been in such demand. Been haggling price for almost 2 days with certain team,logged into team to check score tonight and had 2 more offers from elsewhere,all well over price. Great to see active game world. Don't be afraid to have look at my team and make offers. Always open to negotiations

Looking forward to the new season ...

Isco, KdB, Griezmann, Costa, Draxler, Morata, Pedro, Kane, Sterling, Pirlo, Sandro, Verthongen, Cuadrado, Schmeltzer, Callejon, Vestergaard, Praet, Dragovic, Modric, Ribery, Smalling, Balotelli, Jovetic, Mario, Alderweireld, Savic ... G. Johnson:p

The list of players moving in the close season make for interesting reading ... S7 is going to be a cracker!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Looking forward to the new season ...

Isco, KdB, Griezmann, Costa, Draxler, Morata, Pedro, Kane, Sterling, Pirlo, Sandro, Verthongen, Cuadrado, Schmeltzer, Callejon, Vestergaard, Praet, Dragovic, Modric, Ribery, Smalling, Balotelli, Jovetic, Mario, Alderweireld, Savic ... G. Johnson:p

The list of players moving in the close season make for interesting reading ... S7 is going to be a cracker!

I can see why Oliver Torres wanted out of Porto when ya couldn't see fit to even remember his name!

• Advertisement

I can see why Oliver Torres wanted out of Porto when ya couldn't see fit to even remember his name!

he knows I consider him to be in the 3 dots in the player listing;)

crunchie44 wrote: »
    New Dynamo Kyiv manager here. Looking forward to getting stuck in. Enjoyed looking at squad and sorting what I needed to do. Surprised 1 of my youths has been in such demand. Been haggling price for almost 2 days with certain team,logged into team to check score tonight and had 2 more offers from elsewhere,all well over price. Great to see active game world. Don't be afraid to have look at my team and make offers. Always open to negotiations

It really fills my heart to see new blood, to know that I and my veterans can pass on our experience gained from many seasons of joy, frustration, elation and rage. Walk proudly into this bold new world and know that we have welcomed you like shepherds embracing a new member of their flock. We will provide you with the sustenance and shelter you may need when times are tough and we will be there to share in the victories that lie ahead.

You are one of us now, and we will look after you.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3PjHI9XFOwzLS181PV2nwGishOrFehFP0-Udl0AZJAV_nOtW8yw

P1D2315861G_px_512_.jpg

Alain-Traor%C3%A92.jpg
    Estudiantes de LP beat Bayern München 2 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.
    Costil had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Roux and Traoré were amongst the goalscorers.
    Estudiantes de LP have won the Charity Shield!

I have to be honest. I thought Bayern were absolutely going to walk it after the first 20 or so minutes. But then we got back into the game and snatched two goals at key times in the game.

I'm delighted with that.

Unfortunately though, this was Super Mario's main influence in his debut performance:
    37bb10badd5f4cbbaec02d0905a9a2fd.jpg

It really fills my heart to see new blood, to know that I and my veterans can pass on our experience gained from many seasons of joy, frustration, elation and rage. Walk proudly into this bold new world and know that we have welcomed you like shepherds embracing a new member of their flock. We will provide you with the sustenance and shelter you may need when times are tough and we will be there to share in the victories that lie ahead.

You are one of us now, and we will look after you.

Agatha Christie couldn't have expressed it any better!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Hey there, applied just there as Palmeiras. Thanks

Agatha Christie couldn't have expressed it any better!!

If she'd have wrote that paragraph, there would be some one dead and a few suspects having it off wholesale

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Breaking transfer news from Italy.......

Kevin Strootman has agreed terms with Napoli, in exchange for Saul & Salvio....

Hardly news worth i hear you scream, ah yes but.....

As part of the agreement SS Lazio have agreed to grant Napoli EXCLUSIVE access to Neymar Jnr when it is time for a parting of ways!!

Seriously though, on a side note, I'm very happy that it was Napoli that took me up on this, I threw out the offer to a few teams and he took it up. I'm happy because Napoli is (like myself) very much a long term player of the game, and he knows the rewards that lie down the road because of this transfer!

SS Lazio fans, can rest assured...... Neymar will be staying at the club for a long time to come, both clubs are happy with the terms.

So hand's off Neymar lads, he's sold!!

As part of the agreement SS Lazio have agreed to grant Napoli EXCLUSIVE access to Neymar Jnr when it is time for a parting of ways!!

Seriously though, on a side note, I'm very happy that it was Napoli that took me up on this, I threw out the offer to a few teams and he took it up. I'm happy because Napoli is (like myself) very much a long term player of the game, and he knows the rewards that lie down the road because of this transfer!

SS Lazio fans, can rest assured...... Neymar will be staying at the club for a long time to come, both clubs are happy with the terms.

So hand's off Neymar lads, he's sold!!

So now lazio manager is about to find out where Napoli manager resides and depriving him of all internet access for 17 days :p ....( allowing an extra day for mac to be on the beer and not accepting the incumbent Napoli manager after the current manager failed to log in for 14days)

Meanwhile, in another country Niguez Saul was helping Estudiantes to capture the first trophy of the season, completely unaware of what was happening back at his parent club in Italy.

Niguez was said to be extremely heartbroken when he heard of the possibility that he may not get the chance to work under manager Wilberto this season, so much so that he actually put in a request that his future club loan him back to Wilberto again. However, the chairman remains, as of yet, undecided as to whether he will give in to the player's demands.

:D :pac:

• Advertisement

The early season form of Riyad Mahrez gets him an unexpected, but very welcome, +1 to 87

And my Brazilian who I bought for profit got a +6

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement